University of Calcutta PhD Admission 2023. Calcutta University, Department of Pali
Advertisement for Enrolment to Ph.D Programme in Pali-2023
Applications are invited for admission to the Department of Pali, University of Calcutta for Ph.D Course:-
- Last Date of Application in prescribed format by paying Rs.100/- through online
SBI collect by 7th July 2023.
Submit the application along with supporting documents and S.B.I. payment receipt at the E-mail address of [email protected]; candidates also submit their application form at the Department of Pali, 3rd Floor of Asutosh Building, Room Number 414.
- Entrance Test of 100 marks to be held in the Department of Pali on 14th July 2023. Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The result of the Entrance Test will be published on 17th July 2023 on the
University website and Departmental Notice Board.
- The Viva-voce will be conducted on 19th July 2023.
- List of the selected candidate will be published tentatively on 28th July 2023 on the University website and Departmental Notice Board.
Details of the Entrance Test are given below:
- The Written Examination of Three-hours duration, Four Questions 15 marks each, (15 4-60) and one essay 40 marks.
- Candidates must obtained qualifying marks 50% for General Category and 45% for
SC/ST Category to qualifying for Viva-voce.
- Candidates who have already qualified NET/SET/M.Phil Examination can directly appear in the interview skipping the written examination.
For contact E-mail address is: [email protected]
At present in the Department of Pali 6 seats for Ph.D are available as per the University of Calcutta Ph.D Regulations 2016,
Jayanti Chatterifle, 14/06/2023 Professor (Dr.) Jayanti Chatterjee
Department of Pali
University of Calcutta.
Prof. Jayanti Head
Tanartment of Pait