St. Xavier’s College Recruitment 2023 Director Post. St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Director Post Notification.
Table of Contents
St. Xavier’s College Recruitment 2023
The Principal, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Director (One Post) at Educational Multimedia Research Centre (Autonomous), Ajaynagar, Kolkata in the Academic Level – 14 in the Pay Matrix- Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- on direct recruitment basis. The details are as under:-
|Sl. No.||Name of Post, Age & Pay Matrix||No. of post||Reservation position.||Required minimum Educational Qualifications & Experiences||Method of Recruitment||Age Limit (as on closing date of receipt of applications ).|
|1.||Director On tenure basis for a period of upto 5 years extendable to another term(s) upto the age of 60 years.|
Age limit: Not exceeding 55 years on the closing date of advertisement.
Pay Matrix CPC: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200 Academic Level – 14
|1 (one) Post||(Un Reserved)||Master’s Degree in any subject with consistently good academic record. 10 years of experience in Media or Mass Communication, especially in Television Programme Development, as Producer/Director or Engineer or Researcher.|
Having good communication skills to involve university academics in ETV production, Experience in new age content development pedagogy.
As evidence of their experience : Candidates must submit 3 clips of 5 minutes each of their production in different formats as documentary, Educational video, 4 quadrant e- content, video instructional video or any other.
|100% by Direct Recruitment.||55 years.|
Application in the prescribed format (affixed therewith recent passport size photograph of the candidate and complete in all respect along with self-attested testimonials including the post applied for should be sent to the Principal, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), 30, Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata – 700016 so as to reach on or before the stipulated date and time.
The shortlisted candidates only will be called for interview.
Decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final and binding for all purpose.
No enquiries/correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
St. Xavier’s College Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Prescribed application form may be downloaded from the website of EMRC, Kolkata: http://emrc.org./announcement/.
- Complete application (affixing recent passport size photograph) should be submitted containing therewith all relevant supportive certificates/testimonials viz. qualification, experience, birth certificate, caste certificate in the prescribed form etc., duly Self-attested.
- Incomplete applications and application(s) received after the due date and time will not be entertained.
- Applications should be addressed to the Principal, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), 30, Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata – 700016 and sent in a closed and well-sealed envelope/cover super scribing on the top of the envelope/cover “Application for the post of Director”. St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata shall not be responsible for any postal delay. The candidate must have to give his complete correspondence and permanent address (positively with PIN Code), telephone and or cell-phone number(s) and E-mail ID.
- Candidates who are already in service should submit their applications through proper channel. However they may send an advance copy of application and produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the timer of interview, failing which he/she shall not be interviewed. Further, such candidates should also submit a certificate from the employer or their authorized officer to the effect that no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her. Apart from this, the Vigilance Clearance Certificate shall also be furnished along with the application form or at the time of interview.
- In case response to this advertisement is found exceptionally high, the EMRC, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates having higher percentage of marks in the requisite qualification to be called for interview. Merely possessing the prescribed qualification and requisite experience will not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview.
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised for any reason what so ever.
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- Relaxations as permissible under Government of India rules will apply.
- Initial appointment will be on temporary basis with a probationary period of 2 (two) years.