Somaiya Vidyavihar University Recruitment MTS, Library Attendant, Librarian & other posts.
Somaiya Vidyavihar University Recruitment Program Manager, Alumni Relations and Corporate Outreach Head, Assistant Manager- Admissions and Outreach Department, Multi-tasking Staff (MTS), Library Attendant, College Librarian, Director Admissions and Outreach Posts.
Table of Contents
Program Manager : Somaiya Vidyavihar University
Qualification: MBA preferably Marketing/social media marketing
Required Experience: 3-5 years, experience in content designing and marketing, Developing and executing content calendars. Ability to manage the seamless conduct of trainings and measuring the effectiveness. Creating and nurturing social media communities. Staying updated about the latest social media trends. Tracking useful social media metrics. Creating effective social media marketing campaigns
Salary: Annual CTC upto to 12 lakhs only.
- To be skilled in compiling the training programs sent by Experts, Additionally having the skills for managing the training content to be posted on the intranet.
- Strong understanding of social media analytics and tools to track and measure performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative ideas for social media campaigns.
- Experience with social media advertising platforms, such as Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, or LinkedIn Ads.
- Familiarity with social media management tools, scheduling platforms, and analytics software.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Alumni Relations and Corporate Outreach Head
Qualification: Preferably a Masters degree in a relevant field (eg: communications, marketing, business administration)
Required Experience: 10-18 years of experience in alumni relations, corporate partnerships, fundraising, or related fields is preferred.
1. Alumni Engagement
2. Corporate Outreach and Partnerships
Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Assistant Manager- Admissions and Outreach Department
Qualification: Graduate/ Master’s Degree or MBA
Required Experience: 1.5 Years or 2 Years
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- College visits/ Coaching visit
- Delivering Seminars/ Career Fairs/ Open House
- BTL Marketing Plan
- Open to Travel
- Strong presentation skills/ communication skills
College and coaching visit experience.
PG Programs selling experience.
BTL activities (info) worked.
Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) : Somaiya Vidyavihar University
Required Experience: At least 3 years of experience
Salary:15,000 per month
To support all activities required for efficient running of the institute, such as arrangement of equipment in classrooms, filing documents, bank-related work, delivery of documents and any other work that may be assigned.
Should be able to read and write in English and Hindi/Marathi.
Library Attendant : Somaiya Vidyavihar University
HSC passed & Bachelor of Library and information science will be preferred
Required Experience: At least 2 years of relevant experience
Salary:15,000 per month
To support all activities for efficient running of the library such as shelving and display of books on shelves, book processing, issue and return of books,
To assist in opening and closing of library, shelf rectification, assisting users in searching books, periodicals, searching damaged books and preparing them for binding,
All other such job as may be assigned from time to time
Should be able to read and write in English and Hindi/Marathi.
College Librarian : Somaiya Vidyavihar University
A Master’s degree in library science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent Professional Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade plus a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library and NET/SLET/SET Exam Passed or who have been awarded the Ph.D Degree in accordance with UGC (As per prescribed by the UGC Notification dated 18th July, 2018 and their amendments from time to time). Candidate awarded with Ph.D. degree will be preferred.
Minimum 08 Years of related work experience in similar capacity in an Academic Institution.
As per 7th Pay & Somaiya Vidyavihar University norms. (PB Level 10, Cell No. 01), Basic Rs. 57,700/- plus allowance as per SVU norms) CTC per month will be Rs. 82,972/- approx.
To work in accordance with the objectives of the College Library.
To serve students, faculty and other users of the library in getting their required library material and information.
To work in the building up and organization of various sections of the Library anticipating the use by the students and faculty by adapting the latest trends in Library Science and Information Technology.
To carry out stock verification & Maintenance and loss of books periodically and to report to the Director/HOI.
To budget and submit the reports to the higher authorities/ Director.
To organize collection and acquisition of new library material.
To perform any such duties allotted by the Library Committee/IQAC or Higher Authorities etc.
Director Admissions and Outreach
Qualification: MBA or Post Graduation in any discipline. Desirable MBA with specialization in Marketing/Social media/Education Technology
- Extensive experience in education industry. Previous experience in handling admissions of one or more than one institute (cluster institutions) at a time will be desirable.
- Understanding of statistics, admissions requirements and procedures, school funding and financial aid, application processes.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and information for making the admissions related strategy is desirable
- Previous experience in compiling and designing brochure and communicating on social media is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, networking and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory
- Some sales and marketing skills as additional competencies are desirable.
- Prior experience in Private University in Admission and Outreach is desirable.
Salary: Salary will not be a constraint for right candidate
- Directing, hiring, and coaching admissions staff members
- Helping colleges, universities, and other academic institutions establish, examine, alter, and explain admissions guidelines, processes, and requirements.
- Engaging in the recruiting process by planning, coordinating and overseeing promotional events, campus tours, student interviews, and other admissions activities.
- Assisting in the admissions decision-making process as student applications are evaluated and accepted or denied.
- Providing students, parents, and guardians with information regarding admissions requirements and processes, financial aid applications, enrolment issues, or other procedures.
- Reviewing and interpreting student information, including test scores, extracurricular activities, and grades.
- Communicating changes, statistics, and other information to the school president, registrar, and department heads.
Required an energetic, proactive candidate with the ability to use social media platforms and print media analytics to strategize the admissions of diverse disciplines run under various Institutions and colleges of Somaiya Vidyavihar University.
Frequent Contacts: Somaiya Vidyavihar University
For Admission Queries+917028233777 [email protected]
For Public Relations and Media Queries [email protected]
For Research & Consultancy [email protected]
For Human Resources [ HR ] [email protected]
For Information Technology [ I.T ] [email protected]
For Alumni Relations [email protected]
For International Relations [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions : Somaiya Vidyavihar University
Annual Weather Averages. May is the hottest month in Mumbai with an average temperature of 30°C (86°F) and the coldest is January at 24°C (75°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 10 in May. The wettest month is July with an average of 640mm of rain.
Somaiya mail id
SVV net id (Unique id used for wifi access,to apply for railway concession etc.)
After your admission fee payment, you can immediately visit our centralized ID Card Office for generating your ID Card. The office is located at below address. ID Card Office : Opp. K J Somaiya college of Science and Commerce.
Immediately report to the institute office with written application and get FIR from the nearest police station.
Pay the necessary fine against lost ID Card.
ID Card coordinator from your college will generate request against lost ID Card, then visit ID Card office.
Click on the forgot password link on home page of myaccount portal
You need to visit myaccount.somaiya.edu link and follow below steps for resetting the password.
Enter the ID Card no and personal mobile number, which will display the SVV Netid and Email ID.
Click on reset button.
This will send the password of SVV Net ID in email on somaiya.edu email id and as a SMS on personal mobile number.
you can apply for same course in different institutes
you can apply for same course in same institute under different category
you can apply in same institute for different courses
You will have to pay pre-admission form fee for every course & every category you apply
While filling multiple forms, if you use same user id, you will be able to retrieve all the compulsory data on your new form.
Do I need to visit the college for submitting the form and all documents,
once I fill the online form and make online payment for pre-admission form ?
If you have paid online for forms,then visiting the college campus is not required for submitting the form and documents.
May we please know that, for the submission of Pre-admission form and the other documents, is it necessary that students have to come by themselves to submit it or is it fine if any other person comes and submits the form and complete the procedure
For those students of Arts/Commerce and Science faculty after filling the online application & making online payment there is no need for any documents submission.Students need to submit the necessary documents if they are eligible as per merit list.