SKUAST Recruitment 2023: SKUAST Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023. SKUAST Kashmir Recruitment 2023, Check Details.
skuast kashmir recruitment 2023, skuast non teaching recruitment 2023, Skuast recruitment 2023 staff nurse, Skuast recruitment 2023 result, Skuast recruitment 2023 official website, Skuast recruitment 2023 notification, Skuast recruitment 2023 last date, Skuast recruitment 2023 apply online
SKUAST Recruitment 2023: SKUAST Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Applications on plain paper indicating name/ permanent address/ address for correspondence/ mobile number / E-mail/ date of birth/ recent passport size photograph, qualification (Graduation onward indicating name of degree, awardee institute, year of passing, marks obtained and percentage), relevant work experience/any other information (if any) are invited from the eligible candidates for filling of Young Professional-I position on contractual basis under All India Coordinated Research Project on Integrated Farming System (OFR), Farming system Research Centre, SKUAST-J Chatha as detailed below:
|Name of Position
|No. of Positions
|Emoluments per Month
|Young Professional I (contractual basis)
|Graduate in Agricultural Sciences
|• M.Sc. Agricultural Sciences, having Research/ field experience in Agronomy preferably
• Well versed with experimentation.
• Experience of working in the field, data collection
• Laboratory work
• Data entry, tabulation & compilation related to crops and cropping system with know how in computer handling.
|Rs. 25,000/- per month on a contractual basis (Consolidated)
|Survey, Lay out and conductance of Field experiment, at farmers field. sampling and analysis of plants & soil, data entry, tabulation & compilation (Operating District Udhampur )
How to apply: SKUAST Recruitment 2023
The application along with the attested testimonials/certificates should reach in the office of Chief Scientist and Incharge OFR, Farming System Research Centre, SKUAST-J, Chatha, Jammu- 180009 (J&K) on or before 20th Oct, 2023.
The eligible candidates full filling the above criteria shall have to present for interview in the office of the Director Research, SKUAST-J, Chatha, Jammu on 31st Oct, 2023 at 11:00 A.M. No separate intimation shall be issued for attending the interview.
Terms & Conditions
1. The position is purely temporary and contractual basis to be filled initially upto 31″ March 2024 and further extendable subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of the budget
2. The appointee can be terminated by the University/PI in case of unsatisfactory work and shortage of funds at any time
3. The appointee shall have no legal claim for regular adjustment/absorption in SKUAST-J
4. The appointee in case of relinquishing the job has to give one month prior notice For detailed Advertisement and terms & conditions, please log on to the University website www.skuast.org.
SKUAST Recruitment 2023: Assistant Professor (Contractual) Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited in the prescribed format, available on the University website (www.skuast.org), for the one temporary position on academic arrangement basis in the Division of Basic Engineering & Science, FoAE for 1st Semester of Academic session 2023-24
|No. of position
|Assistant Professor (Contractual)
|Candidates age shpuld not be less than 20 years and not more than 55 years as on 01.10.2023
|Rs. 35000/- per month for Masters and Rs. 45000/- for Ph.D candidates
|M.Tech (Computer Engineering) B.Tech in Computer Engineering in essential
Terms and Conditions for academic arrangement are as under:
- The engagement shall be purely on contract basis.
- No legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by the absorption or otherwise against any regular post in the university would be enterrained. In event of relinquishing of the engagement one month notice is essential.
- The appointment is of one semester or till the sanctioned posts are filled through recruitment process by the Competent Authority, whichever is earilier. The extention for one more semester may be granted subject to be satisfactory performance of the contravtee and availibility of the funds and requirement of the faculty.
The application form complete in all respects along with the attested copies of the certificates and accompanised with Demand Draft of Rs. 300/– drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKUAST-Jammu payable at Chatha should reach the office of the Prof. & Head, ivision of Basic Engineering & Science, FoAE, Chatha on before 27.10.2023.
For more details with respect to format of application form refer University website www.skuast.org.