Shaheed Bhagat Singh College Recruitment 2023: Research Assistant and Field Investigators.
शहीद भगत सिंह महाविद्यालय
SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH COLLEGEG2(faceft fagafaaca/University of Delhi)
शेख सराय ( त्रिवेणी) फेज- II, नई दिल्ली- 1100172023 INDIASheikh Sarai (Triveni) Phase-II, New Delhi-110017
रा० मू० प्र० प० मान्यता प्राप्त ‘अ’ श्रेणी / NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade’
Email: [email protected]
No.SBSC/1035 Date: 10-10-2023
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College Recruitment 2023: Research Assistant and Field Investigators
Advertisement for the Post of Research Assistant and Field Investigators Under the ICSSR funded short-term empirical research project Titled ‘A Study of Multidisciplinary Education in Indian Universities’
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the posts of Research Assistant and Field Investigator under the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi funded short term empirical research project titled “A Study of Multidisciplinary Education in Indian Universities”. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis. The details of the research positions. duration, minimum qualification requirement and remuneration are as follows:
|Name of the Post (No. of Post)
|Duration (Extendable as per requirements)
|Research Assistant (4 Post)
|Ph.D./M.Phil./ Post-graduation in Social Science discipline with Minimum 55% Marks.
|As per ICSSR Norms
|Field Investigator (5 Post)
|Post-graduation in any Social Science discipline with Minimum 55% Marks.
|As per ICSSR Norms
*As per ICSSR Guidelines
- Excellent in handling and analysis of quantitative data in Excel/SPSS
- Strong Academic Writing Skil
- Experience of Primary data collection
- lKnowledge of NEP 2020
Interested candidates need to send the filled in Application Form and the updated resume along with scanned copy of documents in support of their qualification on email id: [email protected] by clearly mentioning in the subject “Application for Research Assistant/ Field Investigator for ICSSR Funded Research Project“.
Last date of receiving application along with resume is 16th October 2023.
General Conditions: Shaheed Bhagat Singh College Recruitment 2023
- Application /CVs received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be informed only through email/ phone call for the interview.
- The above positions are purely on temporary under the Research Project.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about the job responsibilities requirement before applying for these positions.
- The Project Director reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post or cancel the interview or to change the number of posts.
- The appointment may be terminated any time before the expiry of the stipulated period if the work isdeemed to be unsatisfactory.
- All original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates applying for more than one post need to apply separately, mentioning the specific post.
For any query and clarification, Project Director may be contacted on email [email protected].