Sardar Patel University PhD Admission 2022-235 min read
Sardar Patel University PhD Admission Academic Year 2022-2023 (Second Session) Online applications are invited.
Online applications are invited for admission to Ph.D. programme from the candidates who have qualified in UGC-CSIR / (JRF) / Examination/ NET / SLET / GSET / GATE / GPAT / ICAR / INSPIRE / Teacher Fellowship / JEST or have secured such any Other national level fellowship for research or hold teacher fellowship or M.Phil.degree (Who has admitted through university entrance test and produce 2009 or 2016, Equivalent Certificate of the time of verification) and those who have already cleared Ph.D. Entrance Test of this University conducted on 28-12-2016 and onwards.
Applicants seeking admission to Degrees of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) of the Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyangar, should hold recognized Master’s degree or a degree recognized equivalent of Master’s degree, with at least 55% in aggregate or equivalent marks/grades, to be eligible.
SC/ST/OBC candidate will get 5% relaxation. SC/ST/OBC candidates are required relevent certificate produce at the time of verificaiton.
Sardar Patel University Ph. D. Admission Academic Year 2022-2023 (Second Session)
Online Application form is available from the University website www.spuvvn.edu/academic_programs/phd/ from 21-02-2023 to 04-03-2023.
The hard copy of online application form duly completed in all respect (alongwith all educational mark sheets and other required documents) should be verify and submit forms in person to Room No. 118, University Offoce, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar before 07-03-2023 4.00 p.m.
Student belong to the Out of Gujarat State University (OTG) and are not able to appear in person to submit the application form at SPU help centre, they can submit their forms alongwith necessary documents by Registered / Speed Post in such a way that it should be reached to The Registrar, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyangaar latest by 09-03-2023 4.00 p.m. In case of incomplete Application form, Insufficient documents after due date they shall be summerarly rejected.
Fees for Non Entrance test category UGC-CSIR /(JRF) Examination / NET / SLET / GSET /GATE /GPAT / ICAR / INSPIRE / Teacher Fellowship / JEST or have secured such any Other national level fellowship for research or hold teacher fellowship or M.Phil.degree / Entrance Cleread) is Rs. 300/- (Non Refundable)
Before fill up the online Application Form students are requested to confirm the availability of seats in the concerned subject which they want to apply and general instructions from Prospects on university website www.spuvvn.edu/academic_programs/phd/
Ph.D. Entrance Test Candidate List (2021-22) (First Session)
Please download the Ph.D. Entrance Test Candidate List (2021-22) (First Session). using the links below.
General Instructions for Sardar Patel University PhD Admission 2022-23
(1) The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility as given in Notification carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the admission before filling the application form.
(2) The candidates must check the availability of vacant seat for the subject for which they want to apply.
(3) Applicants for admission to Ph.D. shall be required to have a minimum of 55% (SC/ST/OBC candidate will get 05% relaxation), score under any evaluation system at the Master’s level in the subject concerned.
(4) A candidates having M.Phil degree (shall produce certificate of equivalence as per UGC2009/2016 regulations from concerned university) or UGC-CSIR / (JRF) / Examination / NET / SLET / GSET / GATE /GPAT / ICAR / INSPIRE / Teacher Fellowship / JEST or have secured such any Other national level fellowship for research or hold teacher fellowship or M.Phil.degree and those who have already cleared Ph.D. entrance test on 28-12-2016 and onwards need to fill up under Non Entrance Test Category.
(5) The Application Fee can be remitted through Online payment. The Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
(6) The hard copy of online application form duly completed in all respect (alongwith all educational mark sheets and other required documents) should be verify and submit forms in person to Room No.118,University Offoce,Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar before 07-03-2023 4.00p.m.
(7) Applications received after the last date will not be entertained / accepted. The university will not be responsible for any postal delays / loss. Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(8) Applications submitted on any other format will not be accepted.
(9) The candidates in their own interest are requested to retain a photocopy of the Application Form and Fee Receipt for record.
(10) Qualified in the Entrance Test would not confer a right on any person for admission as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for admission.
(11) The University reserves the rights to increase or decrease vacant seats for admission without prior notice.
(12) Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify the candidate.
(13) A candidate who is qualified for Ph.D. admission have to submit and present his/her research proposal at the time of counseling.
(14) A candidate who is working as Part time/Fulltime job, and is selected for Ph.D. admission have to submit the NOC from present employer at the time of application form verification or counseling.
(15) A candidate who is selected for Ph.D. admission have to complete Ph.D. course work as per university R.Ph.D. rules (Except M.Phil Pass Candidate they have produce certificate of equivalence as per UGC-2009/2016 regulations from concerned university at the time of application form submission).
(16) No candidate shall be allowed to register simultaneously for any other course after registering for Ph. D. If, at any point in time, it is found to be otherwise, his/her admission shall ipso facto stand cancelled, and all the fees and deposits paid by the candidate shall stand forfeited.
(17) The decision of the Honorable Vice-Chancellor shall be final on any dispute.
Note : Those Students who have cleared the Ph.D. Entrance Test on 28-12-2016 and onwards have to apply in Non Entrance Test category subject to the availability of seats.
Sardar Patel University PhD Admission 2022-23
|Sr. No.||PARTICULARS||Dates / Fees|
|(1)||Online Application form will be available on University Website : spuvvn.edu/academic_programs/phd/||21-02-2023 to 04-03-2023|
|(2)||The candidates who have qualified in National / State level examination such as UGC-CSIR / NET / SLET/ DBT / ICMR / GA, JRF and M. Phil has to pay Application processing fee||Rs. 300/- (Non Refundable)|
|(3)||Last Date for receipt of Application Form (Hard Copy) alongwith all documents in person:||07-03-2023 (up to 4.00 p.m.)|
|(4)||Last Date for receipt of Application form (Hard Copy) alongwith all documents By post at University: (For OTG Category)||09-03-2023 (up to 4.00 p.m.) (09-03-2023)|
|(5)||The Qualifier list for admission to the Ph.D. programme to be declared on University website (http://spuvvn.edu/academic_programs/phd/) with instructions from the respective Head of the Department.||15-03-2023|
|(6)||Date of Counseling / Interview for all subjects those students who are Qualifier for this. (In the concerned Department / Institute) (Details will be displayed on website)||11-05-2023 to 01-07-2023|
|(7)||In case students need more information they are expected to contact the Department concerned on the contact (in the concerned Departments / Institute) numbers given against respective Departments / Institute Head.||List Enclosed|
Note : Please read all the instructions in the Application form carefully.