RVNL Recruitment 2023 Station Shift Manager & Other Posts. RVNL to recruit for 61 Station Shift Manager and other posts, details here.
RVNL Recruitment 2023 Station Shift Manager & Other Posts
Advertisement No. 23/2023 Dated 23.11.2023
RECRUITMENT FOR EXECUTION OF UNDERGROUND METRO STATIONS WORKS FOR CHENNAI METRO INCHENNAI ON CONTRACT BASIS
RVNL, a Navratna PSU (Under the Ministry of Railways) is being awarded number of projects in Metro Construction/Railway Construction/Major Bridge Construction/Tunneling/Highways including Major infrastructureDesign management, project management and Construction supervision in India and Overseas.
They are looking for dynamic professionals purely on Contract basis through open market for the dnder mentioned posts. Walk in interview has been fixed as detalled below in the office of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited,Mezzanine Floor, Thirumayilal Railway Station, Complex, Mylapore, Chennai 600004 on 01.12.2023 and02.12.2023.
DETAILS OF VACANCY TO BE FILLED IN:
|Name of Organization
|Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd
|Ovil, Structural, Geotechnical and Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Department
|Negotiable based on educational qualification and experience in the relevant field
|In Chennai Metro
|Terms of Appointment
|On Contract basis Initially for a period of 4 on performance or as decided by RVNI
years extendable further based Expert (Years)No.ence (years)11570324Chief Interface CoordinaceChief Quality Assurance & Quality Contiol Manager1510011510
Chief OHSSE Manager (AccidentPrevention officer) Planning Manager BETech in Owl Structural Geotechnical Eng.Chief Interface Coordinator shall have a degree in 01.12.2023 civil engineering and have expedience as per EQC at 11:00 hoking s mninun ten years of experience in AM Interface co-ordination & Managements of tunnels, underground stations, MEP works, a, ulty drenion, track work and all system wide works Chief Quality Assurance & Control Manager and Deputy Quality Assurance & Control Manager shall be with relevant years of experience as per AM EQC and as QA/QC Managers on similar size and type of construction projects, which shall have Included work with the major tades which are aspected in this Contract such as diaphragm walls underground station works, TM wering and retrieval shafts, architectural finishes etcBE/B.Tech in Chit Suctural Geotechnical EngME/M.Tech in Industrial Safety1510BE/B.Tech in Cvt Eng 01.12.2021 at 11:00AM 01.12.2023 at 11:00
Chief OHS&E Manager shall be an experienced Engineer with relmant years’ experience as per EQC and as per T Table 2 of Section WA Volume 1 Control of Part 2. He shall be expedienced in the construction of underground dull works with direct relevant experience in asinisaring salety assurance programs of underground sadena, and chil works of similar scope. He shall be knowledgeable of and have experience in he development and application of ISO 9001 standardsfor the construction of civil sorts Planning Manager shall have a degree in c this Contract such as diaphragm walls, underground station works, That wring andengineering and have experience on per EOC. His experience shall include large scale construction projects similar to the Works underretrieval shafts, schctuales etc.01.12.2023 at 11:00 AM
Bt ManagersBiTech in Ovi EingManager shal be apported by the Co Is the Contact as the man part of contact for Di to overall manage and coordinate the use and delivery of the to the CorttatManager that ensure he apppats Implementation of the BM Execution Plan and colaboration and coordination.
The notes and remporalities of the Manager shal Project encompass those indicated in RS. 15 19650 and 1192 Standards PAS Objective and Deliverables of this Appendix.
The Bal Coordinators shalt be agreed and documented in the BM Executori Plan01.12.2023 #11:00 AMO Gectechnical EngSember Station Manager and Station Sat Managers that have experience as per EQC including experience on site in supentsion and construction of large-scale underground station similar to the Worts under the Contract 01.12.2015 at P10Senior Sution Managers05.
Station Shit Manager10BEB Tech in Civi Gectechnical Eng.Deputy Ously Assurance & Carterol Manager100503BEB Tech in Cvirutal Geotechnical Eng.
Deputy Quality Assurance & Control Manager shall be with relevant years of experience as per EQC and QA/QC Masagers on similar size and type of construction projects, which shall have included work with the major tades which are expected in this contract such as diaphrages walls, underground station works, TEM bwering and retrieval shafts athitectural ferishes etc 01.12.2023 01:00 PM 01.12.2023 03:00 PMUtility Manager 05018.68 Tech in C Eng10Survey Manager 100503 BEB.Tech in OM Eng11MEP Manager100503BEB Tech in ChaitMech Elect Eng12 Traffic Manager 100513 Semar Geotechnical Engineers100514 Engineering Manager (Design Coordination)10050315Senior OHS&E Manager1206M. Tech in Transportation Eng BEB.Tech in Chl Structural Geutechnical Engg. Or MEAL Tech in Structural Geotectrical EngGeological Expert shall have a degree in Ch engineering and post graduate degree in pectechnical related engineering and have experience as per EOC.
The exponence shall indude at kaut tree large scale projects similar to the works under this contract He shall have hands-on design openence, inBEB Tech in Civil Engg. Or ME AM. Tech in structural Engdeogn of at least metro rail projects covering underground stuttare. He should have adequa experience in using design softwares such as SAP MICAS STAAD, PLATOS, ANSYS etc.
Note 1 Qualified Senior OHSAE Manager as per tutile 2 OHSE Personnel Qualification & Experience to be deployed of each rate of each shitThe Senior OHSAE Manager shat be qualified in any of the following qualifications
1. MGM Tech in indinarial Safety
2. DE in Fire and safety Engg
3. A recognised degree in anybranch of engineering from recopined university with a mirunum one year Full time PG Diploma Opona ton Carbal Latour hattutellegional Labour Munba/Chermal Kolkata Kanpur Diploma in safety Engineering to Situte Board of Technical Education
4. A recognised degree in any branch of engreeting recogrlicet university COP Costed Bubly Prolocnal Opkin 01.12.2023 at 03:00 PM 02.12.2023 11:00 AM 02.12.2023 at 11:00 AM 02.12.2023 at 11:00 AM 02.12.2023 at 11:00 AM 02.12.2023 at 11:00 AM 02.12.2023 at 01:00 PM
Of tr categor MAnex OHISAE MaperThe Manager share beated in any of the lowing qulfators02.12 30 1 01:00METech in Sy 2. BE in Fire and safely Eng
3. A recognised degree in any branch of engineering fon Hegend university wha minut one your fut bine PO Diploma Ciploma kom Cent bor hetto Regional Labour Diploma in sakty Engineering fo Site Board of Technical Education
4. A recogrised degree in ary branch of engineering fomrecognized university withInternational qualifications like CSP (Certified Safety Professional Diploma in NEBOSH
5. Any Graduate with 8 years of work experience in ful Bedged OHSSE department of any Public SectorLeading Private 17 Bectox MNC with prior approval of empibyer Engineer on a case to Senior ONSKE Bectrical Marager Janvr OHSSE Bectrical Manager 1802.12.20210202 Degree in Electrical Engpheering Govt. Recognized Exchical CLicence holder Degree in Electrical Engpireering
Note 4: Qualified Junior (Electric) OHSE Manager as per table 2 OHSSE Personnel Qualification & Experience to be deployed at eachworksite at each shitat 03:00 PMGovt. Recognized Esichal Licence holderExperience to be deployed of sach worksite of each 02.12.2023 at 12:00 PM0106 & Medical Physical Fitnestpolicy Applicant should be physically and medically fit in case of selection, Candidate wil have to undergo medical examination as per the corporais Selection Process Suitabile candidates will be selected based on their performance, eligiblity and experience in the relevant field.
NOTE: The total work experience of the Personnel mentioned above is for the Engineering graduates and in cand of Diploma bolders the total years of experience shown above should be increased by 5 years “The Competent Authority may relax the Eligibility/Experience Criteria in case of Specially Mentorious candidate.Vacancy may increase/Decrease based on requirement.Corrigendum if any to the above notification will be published on Ruht, website only.
Notes:All mandatory educational/professional qualifications should have been obtained from a recognized university/deemed university/autonomous institutes in corporate by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or UGC Act or from Government approved/recognized institutions.
ii) Experience gained after obtaining the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post will be taken into consideration for ascertaining eligibility for the post.
Ⅲ) Crucial date for determining eligibility with reference to length of post-qualification experienceApplicants should possess the requisite length of post-qualification experience and should meet other eligibility criteria as on 01.11.2023,
Scheme of Selection:
The selection will be through Walk in interview which will be held on the dates as indicated above in the office of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Mezzanine Floor, Thirumayilai Railway Station, Complex, Mylapore, Chennal – 600004 on 01.12.2023 and 02.12.2023. Selected Candidates will have to undergo medical examination.
3. Resignation; Three months advance notice shall be required before seeking resignation from RVNL
4. The responsibility to establish eligibility for the post applied for with reference to all the prescribed eligibility conditions rests with the applicant.
5. Remuneration: Monthly remuneration is negotiable based on educational qualification and experience in the relevant field. The candidate should produce, last three pay slips for deciding the remuneration.
6. Other Instructions:a) Candidates currently serving In Govt/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk in interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in walk in interview and their candidatures shall be treated as cancelled.
b) On final selection for contractual appointment in RVNL such a candidate, who has been working in Govt/PSU/private entity in any capacity, should produce the document conveying the acceptance of hisresignation from service of his last employer. In the absence of such document, he shall not be allowed to joinRVNL
c) Before coming for walk in interview, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this vacancy notice. His/her candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after his/her contractual appointment in RVNLd) The decision of RVNL about the mode of selection, number of vacancies, eligibility conditions, shart- listing of candidates for screening/interaction, etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
c) Applicants should note that contract appointment on the post will not confer any lien and/or right onselected candidates for regularization of his services in RVNL or grant of any other benefit/compensationallowed to regular employees of RVNL
7. Verification of documents: The candidate appearing for Walk in Interview shall be required to produce original documents relating to educational qualifications, experience, caste certificates etc. for verification and also to submit self-attested photocopies thereof at the time of walk in interview. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents or he/she is found in eligible for the post applied for or any other claim made in this application if found to be incorrect, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the walk in interview and his candidature will be treated as cancelled.
8. Travelling expenses: No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in Walk in Interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
10.11. ACTION AGAINST MISCONDUCT:
The process of Walk in Interview does not involve any correspondence by RVNL with candidate at any stage regarding deficiency in application/documents, etc. It shall be responsibility ofthe candidate to satisfy himself as to his fulfilling the eligibility criteria, and also to furnish correct, complete and desired information/documents etc.
Applicant would be required to furnish requisite documents so as to substantiate his/her eligibility for the post. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible or not shortlisted and thus not allowed in the walk in interview or for their non-selection.
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any documents/information that are false, tampered, fabricated, having overwriting, having correction marks and they should not suppress any material information while filling up application.
12. Documents required at the time of walk in interview:
The candidate should note that the following original documents are required to be produced alongwith photocopies of each document in walk in interview:-
a) Application form as per format at Annexure I.
b) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof).
c) Certificates and Mark-sheets in support of the required educational/technical qualifications.
d) Certificates in proof of experience, clearly indicating the length and field of experience.
c) Caste certificate (In case applicant belongs to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer).
f) Copy of the appointment letter in support of appointment to the post in the organization in which currently working along with valid Identity card/current payslip issued by the company.
g) Photo I.D. proof and address proof (Passport/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/PAN card/Voter I.Card) issued by Central/State Govt.h) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if the candidate is working in any Govt./PSU/attached or subordinate organization or any public body substantially funded by the Govt.
13. Information on website only: Any corrigendum to this notice/further information/details regarding applications or applicants/any other information regarding Intimation for screening/interaction/notices/results/panels or Increase/Decrease in vacancies shall be posted only on the official website of RVNL.
No publication in any other media will be made. Therefore, the candidates are advised to keep updating themselves by checking the ‘Career-Jobs’ section in RVNL website.