Papers for Publication in Raiganj University Journal of History (RUJH) at Raiganj University.
Original Research Articles are invited for publication in the Vol. 3 of the Blind Peer Reviewed Journal Raiganj University Journal of History’. Please send your article to [email protected] within 20.09.2023.
Guideline for Contributors : Raiganj University Journal of History (RUJH)
‘Raiganj University Journal of History‘ welcomes contributions from researchers working on History and its ancillary subjects. It is a Blind Peer-Reviewed Journal and while submitting articles for publication the following norms should be observed.
1. Articles should be well-researched, Word-processed, written in English, within 3000-5000 words and sent through e-mail to [email protected]. Two hard copies of the article should also be sent to the Head, Department of History, Raiganj University, Dist. Utar Dinajpur, PIN -733134.
2. Scripts should be in duplicate, typed double-spaced, maintaining ample margins (1 ) on all sides.
3. All references and notes should be typed on a separate page at the end. References are to be given following the Chicago Manual of Style 17″ edition’. Vernacular words, technical terms, titles of books and journals should be italicized.
4. Book reviews must contain name of the author/editor and the title of the book reviewed, place of publication, publisher, year of publication and price.
5. Manuscript should contain separate title page containing the author’s name, affiliation, address, phone number, e-mail address, an abstract in about 200 words along with key words.
Any suggestion by the referee will be duly communicated to the contributor for necessary action.
7. Acceptance of articles will be intimated through e-mail. Articles, if not accepted for publication, will not be sent back to the author. 5
8. A short CV of the author should be sent at the time of submitting the Article.
9. The contributors will remain responsible for all the facts stated, views expressed, conclusions reached and for all legal implications involved in the article. The Editor, Publisher or Printer accepts no responsibility in this regard.
10. While sending article, the author(s) should categorically mention in the forwarding letter that the same is an original research article and has not been published or submitted earlier elsewhere.
11. Decision of the Editorial Board is final regarding selection and publication of the articles.
Dr. Aniruddha Das, Professor, Department of History, Raiganj University, Issue Editor, Raiganj University Journal of History
Dr. Babulal Bala, Associate Professor and Head, Department of History, Raiganj University, Chief Editor, Raiganj University Journal of History