NIT Mizoram Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology Mizoram Non-Teaching Staff Posts. Applications are invited by NIT Mizoram from eligible candidates of Indian Nationals for the following Network Engineer (Contract Basis) – 1 UR.
Table of Contents
NIT Mizoram Recruitment 2023: Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Application Form along with Essential & Desirable Qualifications, Consolidated Remuneration, General Instructions & Information etc. can be downloaded from the NIT Mizoram website: www.nitmz.ac.in
The duly filled in Application Form in prescribed format along with necessary documents shall be submitted online to [email protected] on or before 22.09.2023.
National Institute of Technology Mizoram invites applications from qualified candidates for engagement of Non-Teaching Staff (Network Engineer) on Contractual Basis. Interested Candidate(s) may apply in prescribed Application Form as given in Annexure – I which may be downloaded from the NIT Mizoram’s web-site http://www.nitmz.ac.in.
The details on fixed remuneration, the period of engagement, minimum & other qualifications required are provided below. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the Employment Notice before applying.
The application should be submitted online at [email protected] within 22.09.2023.
A. DETAILS OF POSITION, MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
|Sl. No.||Name of Position – Contractual Basis||No.||Consolidated Remuneration per month||Age Limit|
|1||Network Engineer||1 (UR)||Rs. 40,000.00||Not exceeding 35 years.|
The Essential/Desirable Qualifications and experience for the above posts are as under:
|Position||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification & Experience|
|Network Engineer||Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / IT or Equivalent or above from recognized Board/University/ Institute – with valid CCNP/CCNA Certification.||A person having at least 1 (one) year experience of Network Support Engineer in Govt./University/ Institution/ reputed Firms; skills in trouble shooting of network related problems; LAN Management, Network configuration.|
|Job Responsibility||Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.|
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization.
- Liaise with network device manufacturers for problem resolution.
- Arrangement, installation and up-keeping of Network infrastructure in various Academic Blocks and Hostel Buildings, NIT Mizoram.
- Troubleshooting of network related problems.
- Addressing any other Network related issues that occurs from time to time.
A. PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT:
Duration of engagement of Contractual Staff shall initially be 1 (one) year, and may be extended further, on the basis of performance review and as decided by the Institute, after a mandatory break in service.
As per the Statutes of NITs, such Contractual Staff engaged shall have no claim of permanency at any stage against the regular post(s) which he/she is engaged on Contractual basis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prescribed format of application appearing at Annexure – I may be downloaded from the NIT Mizoram website, www.nitmz.ac.in in A-4 size paper.
- The prescribed application fee is Rs. 500.00 (Rs. 200 for SC/ST/EWS applicant on submission of valid supporting Certificate).
(a) The prescribed fee shall be remitted through Online Payment only to the under mentioned Account Details:
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MIZORAM
ACCOUNT No. : 33755447886
STATE BANK OF INDIA
BAWNGKAWN BRANCH, AIZAWL
The transaction details shall be mentioned in the application form (Annexure
– II). Payment through physical instruments – Demand Draft/Cheque/Cash etc. will not be accepted.
(b) Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) and Women applicants are fully exempted from payment of the prescribed fees on submission of relevant Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, furnished with clarity, as laid down in the Employment Notice.
- The prescribed qualification and experience are the minimum eligibility criteria and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Selection Committee/Interview.
- Applications should be supported by self-attested relevant documents in all respects. Claims of Educational Qualifications should be supported by Marksheets (mandatory) and Certificates. Applications not supported by relevant documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Application after the last date, incomplete in any respect and any fresh paper/enclosures after the closing date shall not be considered. Canvassing directly or indirectly at any stages of the engagement processes will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must attain minimum 18 (eighteen) years of age. The crucial date for reckoning possession of the educational qualifications, other qualifications and possession of experiences is the last date of submission of application i.e 22nd September, 2023.
- Certificate in support of experience shall be in proper format i.e. it shall bear the organization’s letter-head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of issuing authority along with signature and official seal.
- Candidates are requested to provide their active e-mail address/Mobile number in the application form for easy communication. Any change in the correspondence address, mobile number and email address shall be communicated to the NIT Mizoram, in writing or through email only.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate, at any time, at the time of engagement or during the tenure of engagement. In case of fake documents, clandestine antecedents or suppression of information, engagement in the Institute may be terminated at any time.
- Applicants awarded with degrees by Foreign Institutions/Universities are required to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities/ Institution, New Delhi. The Institution reserves the right to enquire Equivalence Certificate for various degrees from any of the applicant.
- NIT MIZORAM reserves the right to cancel the Employment Notice, in respect of any of the Non-Teaching on Contractual positions without assigning any reasons thereof. NIT MIZORAM reserves the right to engage or not to engage the Non-Teaching on Contractual positions advertised without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Legal disputes, if any, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Hon’ble Gauhati High Court, Aizawl Bench, Aizawl, Mizoram only.
- The Govt. of India is striving for gender balance in Government jobs. Women Candidates fulfilling the eligible criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum to the Employment Notice will be notified only in the Institute’s website (www.nitmz.ac.in). Hence candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website regularly.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness and authenticity of the information provided in the Application. If it is found, at a later date, that any information given in the Application is incorrect/false, the candidature/engagement is liable to be cancelled/terminated at any time.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the Employment Notice and in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of Engagement Order, NIT Mizoram reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- Grammatical errors/Spelling mistakes may be avoided.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the presentation and/or interview.
- The last date of receipt of complete application through online is 22nd September, 2023.
- Decisions taken by NIT Mizoram in any matter of engagement process shall be final.
- Interview for the shortlisted candidate(s) shall be held offline/physical. The applicants are advised to visit the Institute’s website (www.nitmz.ac.in) regularly. The list of short listed candidate(s) will be displayed on the Institute’s website. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidate(s) regarding reason for not being called for Interview/ Outcome of Interview.
- The complete application – (i) Application Form (Annexure – I), (ii) Supporting documents may be submitted online to the Registrar In-Charge, NIT Mizoram, Chaltlang, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796012 in the email address [email protected] on or before 22nd September, 2023.