Vacancy Notification for Recruitment in National Testing Agency (NTA) on Deputation 2023. National Testing Agency (NTA) Recruitment 2023 on Deputation.
Table of Contents
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in the National Testing Agency (NTA) on deputation basis/foreign service terms :
|S. No.||Name of Posts with Pay Level/Scale/Band||Number of Vacancies||Mode of Recruitment|
|1.||Director (Group-A) Level-13 of 7th CPC Rs. 1,23,100-2,15,900 (Pre-Revised PB 4, Rs 37,400-67,000 with GP of Rs 8,700)||04||Deputation|
|2.||Joint Director (Group-A) Level 12 of 7th CPC Rs. 78,800-2,09,200 (Pre-Revised PB 3, Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs 7,600)||02||Deputation|
|3.||Research Scientist ‘C’ (Group-A) Level 12 of 7th CPC Rs. 78,800-2,09,200 (Pre-Revised PB 3, Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs 7,600)||01||Deputation|
|4.||Senior Programmer (Group-A) Pay Level-11 of 7th CPC Rs. 67,700-2,08,700 (Pre-Revised PB 3, Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs 6,600)||02||Deputation|
|5.||Deputy Director (Group-A) Level 11 of 7th CPC Rs 67,700-2,08,700 (Pre-Revised PB 3, Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs 6,600)||02||Deputation|
|6.||Research Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A) Level 11 of 7th CPC Rs 67,700-2,08,700 (Pre-Revised PB 3, Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs 6,600)||01||Deputation|
|7.||Programmer (Group-A) Level 10 of 7th CPC Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 (Pre-Revised PB 3, Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs 5,400)||03||Deputation|
|8.||Assistant Director (Group-A) Level-10 of 7th CPC Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 (Pre-Revised PB 3, Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs 5,400)||04||Deputation|
|9.||Research Scientist ‘A’ (Group-A) Level-10 of 7th CPC Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 (Pre-Revised PB 3, Rs 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs 5,400)||02||Deputation|
|10.||Sr. Superintendent (Group-B) Level-07 of 7th CPC Rs. 44,900-1,42,400 (Pre-Revised PB 2, Rs. 9,300-34,800 with GP of Rs. 4,600)||04||Deputation|
|11.||Stenographer (Group-B) Level-06 of 7th CPC Rs. 9,300-34,800 (Pre-Revised PB 2, Rs 9,300-38,400 with GP of Rs 4,200)||03||Deputation|
- The vacancies shown in this vacancy notification are indicative, which may increase or decrease.
- The Recruitment Rules for the above-mentioned Posts, containing the Eligibility Criteria, etc, are enclosed in Annexure-I, for reference.
- The Duties & Responsibilities (in brief) of the above-mentioned posts are mentioned in Annexure-II, for reference.
- The terms & conditions on deputation/foreign service shall be regulated as per the extant Instructions of DoPT, vide OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17 June, 2010 as amended from time-to-time.
- The maximum age limit to apply for the above said posts is 56 years as on closing date of application.
- Candidates should fulfill the educational qualifications, experience and other criteria as on the closing date of application.
- The officers having regular service in substantive post in pay levels required as per eligibility conditions of the recruitment rules for concerned posts are eligible to apply. Officers getting desired level of pay under ACP/MACP/Adhoc are not eligible to apply.
- Applications which do not meet all criteria given in the vacancy notification or found incomplete/deficient, will be summarily rejected. Application not received through proper channel will not be considered.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria would not entitle a Candidate to claim for Interview or selection against any post. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Interview and shall be required to submit the required documents in support of Age, Qualifications, Service Record/Experience, etc. and get the originals of the same verified at the time of Interview. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, shall not be allowed to take up interview.
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with, fabricated or suppress any material information while registering the application and submitting the certified copies/testimonials.
- Decision of the NTA in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) reserves the right to amend/change/delete/cancel any of the condition/guidelines at any stage of the process.
- NTA also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process as a whole or at any stage thereof for any of the posts without any prior notice or without assigning any reason thereof.
- Online Application can be submitted by 31st August 2023.
- In case any technical difficulty is faced in filling up the online application form, NTA can be contacted at: [email protected].
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to register on-line and submit their applications well in time before the last date as mentioned for the posts, to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on the NTA’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. NTA does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reasons beyond the control of NTA.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: National Testing Agency (NTA) Recruitment 2023
Instructions for applying the posts:
The following documents should be attached with Printout of the Online application form
- Advance copy will not be entertained in any way.
- Self-attested copies of educational qualifications / Experience.
- Experience Certificate in respect of each experience claimed in the prescribed proforma, as applicable (ANNEXURE – III).
- The Cadre Controlling Authority/Parent Organization of the Applicant may forward a copy of the Online Application (to be submitted by the Applicant to the Cadre Controlling Authority/Parent Organization) to NTA with necessary certificates therein and the following Documents as mentioned below:
|1.||Online Application Form duly filled in by the Applicant with the Certificates of the Cadre Controlling Authority /Parent Organization, as prescribed therein.|
|2.||Attested photocopy of complete and up-to-date APAR Dossier for the last five years (up-to 2022-23) [If APAR has not been written for a particular year or a part (more than three months) of a year, a No Report Certificate (NRC) for the period to be attached along with APARs of previous year(s)].|
|3.||Vigilance Clearance Certificate.|
|5.||A Statement of Major/ Minor Penalty (if any) during last 10 Years.|
|6.||Cadre Clearance/No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Cadre Controlling/ Appointing Authority (as the case may be).|
- Incomplete applications or applications found deficient in any manner will not be entertained.
- Application(s) once submitted will not be withdrawn in any case. If one does so, he/she will be debarred for next 05 years for any recruitment available in NTA.
- Applications received without proper channel and/or not accompanying the document mentioned in the application form will not be considered and will be rejected. No communications will be entertained thereof.
NTA reserves the right to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview:
A separate application is to be submitted for each post. Incomplete applications shall be liable to be rejected.
Applications received after last date shall not be entertained. NTA will not be responsible for any postal delay.
HOW TO APPLY: National Testing Agency (NTA) Recruitment 2023
Candidate must have two (02) copies of his/her recent passport size photographs (not more than 03 months old) before applying for any post. Kindly note that only “ONLINE” applications shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable. While applying, the E-mail ID (Valid for at least 12 months) AND one alternate
E-mail ID are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered.
STEP 1: Log on to https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/.
STEP 2: Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
STEP 3: Download the Vacancy Notification/Advertisement and read the content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
STEP 4: Read the Instructions for online submission of Application Form before proceeding.
STEP 5: Accept the condition(s) by clicking the check box and proceed to fill the Registration Form (Upon completion of Registration the Application Number will be sent on your registered Mobile No. and Email).
STEP 6: Kindly fill the Application Form by clicking on the box, “Complete Application Form”. Fill-up the necessary details in the application form and upload the required documents.
STEP 7: Click the “Submit Application” button, after filling the required information in the Application Form and uploading required documents.
STEP 8: After Submission of Application Form, a Confirmation Page of the complete Application Form will appear on the screen. Download and take a print of the same to submit to your Cadre Controlling Authority/ Parent Organization to forward it to NTA along-with necessary certifications therein as well as required documents.