National Institute of Siddha (NIS) Recruitment Assistant Professor and Professor Post Recruitment Notification . Applications, in the prescribed format Direct Recruitment. Eligible Applicants important information given below
1. Post Graduate Degree in Siddha
2. 5 years of teaching experience 5 years research experience in PB 15 years combined experience in Lecturer in the concerned subject or (Rs.15,600-39,100) with GP of Rs. which minimum 2 years in the pay scale of NPA. संथान / NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SIDDHA आयष मंालय / MINISTRY OF AYUSH भारत सरकार / GOVERNMENT OF INDIA सनटोरयम / TAMBARAM SANATORIUM चेई/ CHENNAI -600 047 Fax : 044-22381314 [email protected] https://nischennai.org
Recruitment/2022 तारीख EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO: 03 / 2022 in the prescribed format, are invited for the following posts Eligible Applicants applying may read the details of the posts and the important information given below and apply accordingly in the Format given Name of the Department No. of Posts Category Maruthuvam 01 Gunapadam 01 Nanju Maruthuvam 01 Level 13 + NPA (Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB for
Degree in Siddha in the concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act, of teaching experience as Reader / Associate Professor in the concerned subject research experience in PB-III (Rs.15,600-39100) with GP Rs.7600 /- with NPA.
OR combined experience in teaching as Reader / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor concerned subject or 15 years Research Experience in the pay scale of with GP of Rs.7,600/-, Rs.6,600/- and Rs.5,400/- with NPA respectively 2 years in the pay scale of PB-III (Rs.15,600 – 39,100) with NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SIDDHA 22381314 https://nischennai.org तारीख / Date: 22.03.2022 are invited for the following posts to be filled by details of the posts and the ly in the Format given hereunder: Category SC OBC UR revised
Scale of Pay :
PB – 4 + Rs.8700 in the concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970. concerned subject or with NPA. Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / in the pay scale of PB- III with NPA respectively out of 39,100) with GP Rs.7,600/- with ..2.. ..2.. 3. Minimum five research publications indexed in index medicus or National journals.
c. Maximum Age Limit : Not exceeding 55 years as on the closing date for receipt of application (relaxable upto 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community and Govt. / Autonomous body employees in accordance with order issued by the central govt. from time to time) (relaxable upto 2 years in case of internal candidates).
2. Assistant Professor: S.No. Name of the Department No. of Posts Category
1. Sirappu Maruthuvam 01 EWS
2. Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam 01 OBC
3. Noi Naadal 01 UR
4. Gunapadam 01 UR
a. Scale of Pay : Pay Matrix: Level 10 + NPA (Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – 3 + Rs.5400 G.P.+ NPA)
b. Qualification for Direct Recruitment :
Essential Qualification: 1) PG Degree in Siddha in the concerned subject included recognized under IMCC Act,1970.
Desirable: 1.Publication and experience in Research 2.Working knowledge of Computers
c. Maximum Age Limit : Not exceeding 40 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. The upper age limit is relaxable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women in accordance with orders issued by the Central Govt. from time to time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The Caste / EWS Certificate should be in the manner and Form prescribed by the Govt. of India.
3. Self-Attested Photocopies of Proof of Date of Birth, Caste / EWS, Educational Qualification, Experience etc., must be enclosed with the Application failing which the application will be summarily rejected.
4. The details of all Research Publications (Indexed in index medicus, international / national journals, peer-reviewed etc.,) for the Teaching Posts should be clearly mentioned in a separate sheet of paper with proof. Please also attach copies of Certificates of Conferences / Seminars / Workshops / paper with proof. Please also attach copies of certificates of Conferences/ Seminars / Workshops / CMEs/ ROTPs attended, Key Note / Lead Speeches delivered, Participation as Resource Person, etc.,
5. One Passport Size Photo. The Photo should be Self-Attested by the candidate after pasting the same. Photo should be pasted at the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Application Form in the space provided for the same.
6. A copy of the same Photo (without Attestation) should be attached with the Application form for official use.
7. The Address for communication should be clearly and legibly written in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN CODE, E-MAIL, MOBILE NO. etc.,
8. The Upper Age Limit prescribed for the posts shall be relaxed by 5 years in the case of Applicants belonging to SC, ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped and for Ex-Servicemen as per provisions laid down by Govt. of India.
9. The Pay Scales in NIS carry usual Allowances admissible as per Central Government Rules and applicable to this Institute.
10. New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Government of India is applicable in the Institute.
11. Applicants already in Govt. Service must send their Applications through proper channel. However an advance copy may be sent which must reach the Institute before the closing date.
12. No travelling allowance is admissible to the candidates for attending the test/interview in this regard.
13. The cost of application is Rs.750/- for each post. Application format is to be downloaded from our website, https://nischennai.org and the filled in application along with the application fee of Rs.750/- by way of demand draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Siddha” Payable at Chennai has to be submitted to the , Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai: 600 047 within 45 days from the date of Notification in the Employment News .
SC / ST candidates are exempted from application fee and they should produce an attested copy of the community certificate from the Competent Authority along with the application form to claim for application fee exemption. Physically disabled candidates are also exempted from paying the application fee and they should produce the proof for the same.
14. The filled up application the Demand Draft Fee for the application, Self-attested copies of all relevant Certificates / Documents etc., should be sent by way of ordinary / speed post / courier reach the Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai-47.
15. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal or other delays in receipt of any applications. Applications received after the last date and applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected without any intimation.
16. Applications will not be accepted by E-mail or Fax. No enquiry will be entertained over Phone, or E-Mail or Fax. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
17. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, to withdraw the vacancy notification for any or all the posts and to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof, whatsoever.
18. The Institute reserves the right to make any criteria for selection, amendment, cancellation or changes pertaining to this Vacancy Notification in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason thereof, whatsoever.
19. Any corrigendum, amendment, order etc., regarding this Vacancy Notification will be displayed only in the website of the Institute and will not be published in the print media.
20. Applicants are advised to access the Website of the Institute https://nischennai.org frequently for any further information relating to this Vacancy Notification. Director – NIS.
1. The recruitment / appointment of the candidates in the Institute is governed by the NIS Service Rules 2004.
2. The candidates appointed on direct recruitment in the Institute shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme which is in force at present.
3. The candidate should not exceed the maximum age prescribed against each post. Age relaxation is applicable to various categories as per Government of India orders issued from time to time.
4. The upper age limit prescribed for Direct Recruitment shall be relaxable by 05 years in case of women candidates.
5. The persons working in the Central / State Govt. / UTs/PSUs/ Statutory or autonomous bodies and applying for the posts should submit their applications only through proper channel.
6. SC/ST community certificate should be signed by the appropriate authority of the State Govt. / UT.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC category should furnish the OBC certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
8. The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and may vary at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
9. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right to candidate for being called for interview.
10. The Institute reserves the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason.
11. The Institute reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the no. of vacancies and application received etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through interview or written test or both and the venue / schedule thereof.
12. The marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Test and Interview, as applicable will be taken into account for determining the merit of the Candidates.
13. The Institute reserves the right to consider / call for interview such of those candidates, who in its opinion, are found to be eligible. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained from the candidates.
14. The persons working in the Central / State Govt. / Quasi Govt./ UTs / PSUs / Statutory or autonomous bodies and applying for Direct Recruitment post should submit their application through proper channel along with up-to-date duly certified APARs of the last five years along with disciplinary / vigilance clearance certificates. They should also submit a certificate from the employer to the effect that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct as per the record held in the office and no case is pending or contemplated against him/her in the proforma enclosed in the application form, failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
15. No travelling allowance is admissible to the candidates to attend for test/interview.
16. The cost of application is Rs.750/- for each post. Application format is to be downloaded from our website, https://nischennai.org and the filled in application along with the application fee of Rs.750/- by way of demand draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Siddha” Payable at Chennai has to be submitted to the Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai:600 047 within 45 days from the date of Notification in the Employment News . SC / ST candidates are exempted from application fee and they should produce an attested copy of the community certificate from the competent authority along with the application form to claim for application fee exemption. Physically disabled is also exempted from application fee and they should produce proof for the same.
17. The filled in application, complete in all respects should be submitted to the Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai:600 047 with attested photocopies of the certificates in support of age proof, educational qualification and experience etc.