Nadia District Recruitment 2023 Para Legal Volunteers at various blocks of Krishnagar Sadar. Advertisement for selection of Para Legal Volunteers at various blocks of Krishnagar Sadar.
Table of Contents
Nadia District Recruitment 2023 Para Legal Volunteers
The District Legal Services Authority, Nadia is going to empanelled 36 nos. of Para Legal Volunteers (PLVS) for Krishnanagar Sadar Sub Division of Nadia District in the existing panel of Para Legal Volunteers in terms of ‘National Legal Services Authority Scheme for Para Legal Volunteers (Revised) of 2009’.
As such applications in standard form are invited from intending candidates (including Transgender) of the following groups of people residing in Krishnanagar Sadar Sub-Division of Nadia District.
Teachers (including retired teachers)/ Retired Goverment servants and senior citizens /M.S.W Students and teachers / Anganwadi workers / Doctors/Physicians/ Students & Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers) / Members of Non-Political, Service oriented NGOs and Clubs/ Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups and other Self Help groups, Maitri Sangham and other Self Help Groups including marginalized / vulnerable groups / Any other person whom the District Legal Services Authority deems fit to be identified as PLVS.
Note: Preference will be given to applicants who have residence/accommodation in the territorial jurisdiction of the following blocks.
Vacancy details: Nadia District Recruitment 2023
Name of Sub Division: Krishnanagar Sadar
|Sl. No.||এলাকা/ব্লকের নাম||Required|
Such Composition is made only to meet the requirement for covering the entire Krishnanagar Sadar Sub Division for spreading out the activities of Krishnanagar Sadar Sub Division of Nadia District, if suitable candidate is not found from any particular block, then candidate from other blocks may be empanelled.
Eligibility: Nadia District Recruitment 2023
1. He/ She must be a citizen of India.
2. He/She is not accused of any criminal case.
3. The minimum age for the selection of Para legal Volunteers should not be less than 18 years as on the date of advertisement.
4. The candidate should have minimum qualification of Higher Secondary (10+2) with a capacity for overall comprehension who do not look up to the income they drive from their services as PLVs and who have a mind set to assist the needy in society coupled with the compassion, empathy and concern for the upliftment of the marginalized people and weaker sections of the society.
5. Knowledge of basic computer and English language will be preferred for selection.
Note: The work of PLVS does not carry any Salary, remuneration or wages except the Honorarium as per existing Rules and Regulations of NALSA & SLSA, West Bengal (At present As. 500/-per day).
Further, reasonable travel expenses may be reimbursed to PLVS on production of proof. The duties. function and remuneration of PLV’s shall be governed by NALSA Scheme for Para Legal Volunteers and regulation in this regard from time to time.
Date and place for submission of application:
The filled up prescribed application in standard form along with two numbers of passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-, self-attested copies of certificates in respect of age, qualification and proof of residence along with work experience, if any, should reach the office of the District Legal Services Authority, Nadia by 12th September, 2023 at 05-00 P.M. addressed to “The Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Nadia“. Address: – ADR Centre, District Judges’ Court Compound, Krishnagar, Nadia, Pin-741101.
Method of Selection:- Nadia District Recruitment 2023
1. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
2. The selection of Para Legal Volunteers shall be made by the Selection Committee of DLSA, Nadia and the candidates shall be selected through an interview/personality test.
3. If it appears to the Authority that the number of applications is huge then a preliminary screening of the applications may be done to shortlist the number of candidates. The basis of screening/elimination will be decided by the Selection Committee after getting the applications.
4. Date of interview will be notified later in the official notice board of the District Legal Services Authority, Nadia as well as uploaded on the official website i.e. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/nadia
5. In case of any objection regarding enlistment of Para Legal Volunteers, the decision of the Selection Committee of District Legal Services Authority, Nadia shall be final and binding on all concerned.
6. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
|Title||Description||Start Date||End Date||File|
|Advertisement for selection of Para Legal Volunteers at various blocks of Krishnagar Sadar||Advertisement for selection of Para Legal Volunteers at various blocks of Krishnagar Sadar||25/08/2023||12/09/2023||View (797 KB)|