MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Apply for 487 Group B and C posts at hlldghs.cbtexam.in. MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Applications underway for 487 Group B and C posts on hlldghs.cbtexam.in.
Table of Contents
MoHFW Recruitment underway for 487 Group B and Group C posts; apply now at hlldghs.cbtexam.in.
MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
The various Institutes under the Directorate General of Health Services (Dte.GHS) namely All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIHPH)Kolkata, National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)Delhi, National Centre For Vector Borne Diseases Control (NCVBDC) Delhi, BCG Vaccine Laboratory(BCGVL) Chennai, Institute of Serology- Kolkata, Airport Health Organizations/Port Health Organizations/Land border Quarantine Centers [APHOs/PHOs/LBQCs], National Medical Library (NML) New Delhi, All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AIIPMR)Mumbai, Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI)Chengalpattu, Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute (RLTRI) Gouripur Bankura West Bengal, Central Research Institute (CRI) Kasauli, Central Institute of Psychiatry(CIP) Ranchi, National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) New Delhi, General Medical Store Depot (GMSD), and Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)Kolkata and invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following posts.
|Sl. No||Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||VH||HH||OH||PWBD Other||Ex- Service||Level in the Pay Matrix||Educational qualification & experience||Age Limit (as on closing date of applicatio ns)|
|1||Research Assistant||NCDC – 3||3||1||6||Master’s Degree in relevant specialty i.e., Zoology/Micro-biology/ Biochemistry||30 years|
|2||Technician||NCDC – 2||2||6||Science Graduate in Biology (Zoology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology), Biochemistry/Microbiology||18 to 25 years|
|3||Laboratory Attendant||NCDC – 5||2||1||1||1||1||1||Matriculation or equivalent qualification with Science subjects from a recognized University or Board.||18 to 25 years|
|4||Research Assistant||NCVBDC – 1||1||6||Essential:- A Master’s degree in Zoology. Desirable:- Two Years practical experience in a Medical/Research Laboratory||30 Years|
|5||Laboratory Assistant Grade II||NCVBDC – 3||1||1||1||4||Essential:- Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute Desirable:- (i) One year experience from a Government recognized Medical or Biological Laboratory (ii) Knowledge of computer||Between 18 and 27 Years|
|6||Insect Collector||NCVBDC – 1||1||2||Essential:- (i) 12th Pass with Science from a recognized Board. (ii) One Year experience in Entomology from a Government recognized medical/biological laboratory. Desirable:- Knowledge of computer.||Between 18 and 27 years.|
|7||Technician||BCGVL, Guindy, Chennai – 1||1||4||Essential: – 12th Pass standard from a recognized Board with diploma in refrigeration and Air conditioning or Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering or Electrical and Electronic engineering from a recognized Institute or University. Desirable:- Three years’ experience of the Industry manufacturing of pharmaceuticals/vaccines.||Between 18 to 25 years|
|8||Laboratory Attendant||BCGVL, Guindy,||1||1||Essential:- i) Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent.||Between 18 to 25 years|
|Chennai – 1||ii) One year Training Certificate in Laboratory techniques and animal care from Government Institute or recognized Institute. Desirable:-Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology from recognized Institute.|
|9||Laboratory technician||Institute of serology Kolkata – 5||1||1||1||2||3||Essential; 12th Class pass with science stream from a recognized Board.Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a State Medical faculty or any recognized Institution.||Between 18 to 27 years|
|10||Health Inspector||APHOs/PH Os/LBQCs – 70||30||18||10||5||7||1(O A) 1(OL ) 1(LV )||6||Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or institute;Diploma in Sanitary Inspector or diploma in Health Inspector or diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector from a recognized Board or University. Or 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or institute.Diploma in Sanitary Inspector or diploma in Health Inspector or diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector from a recognized Board or University.Two years’ experience in dealing with Sanitization works in any recognized organization.||Not exceeding 30 years|
|11||Field Worker||APHOs/PH Os/LBQCs – 140||90||9||5||28||8||3||1 (LD)||1||10th Standard from a recognized Board.||18 to 25 years|
|12||Library & Information Assistant||NML – 1||1||6||Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or institute;02 years professional experience in a library under Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory||Not exceeding 30 years|
|organization or Public Sector undertaking or University or recognized research or Educational Institution. Desirable: Diploma in computer Applications from a recognized University or Institute|
|13||Library Clerk||NML – 5||4||1||1||1||2||12th pass or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute,Certificate or Diploma course in Library Science from a Recognized Institution||18 to 25 years|
|14||Physiotherapist||AIIPMR, Mumbai – 4||2- UR & 01- UR (PH )||1||6||Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy from an Indian University or a recognized School or equivalent qualification from abroad.post-graduate training and experience in PhysiotherapyTwo years practical experience in recognized Hospital or institute as on additional qualification||25 years and below|
|15||Medical social Welfare officer||AIIPMR, Mumbai – 1||1||6||Degree of an Indian university,Post-graduate Degree or Diploma in Medical Social Work from a recognized Institution in India or equivalent qualification from abroad.Two-year experience in Medical Social Work in a teaching Hospital.||30 years and below|
|16||X-Ray Technician||AIIPMR, Mumbai – 1||1||6||Matruculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.Diploma (2 years course) in Radiography with one year experience||18 to 25 years|
|17||Medical Laboratory Technologist||AIIPMR, Mumbai – 1||1||6||Bachelor degree in Medical Laboratory, Science with two year experience.||20 to 25 years|
|18||Instructor (VTW) Fitter trade||AIIPMR, Mumbai – 1||1||2||1.10th class passed from a recognized board.||18 to 27 years|
|2. Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or one year certificate course in the trade of fitter from recognized Institute.|
|19||Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 2||2||5||12th class pass with Science subject from a recognized Board.Diploma pass in Medical Laboratory Technology with one year experience from a recognized InstituteThe course should be recognized by the concerned State directorate of Medical education. Desirable: Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science.||18 to 25 years|
|20||Pressing Man||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||2||10th Class pass from a recognized board.Industrial Training Institute or National Council of training in vocational trades Certificate in the field of fitter or Machine Operator (Along with National Apprentice Certificate) from a Central Government or State Government recognized Institute.One year experience in the workshop, preferably relating to rubber industry as a Machine operator capacity||18 to 25 years|
|21||Technical Assistant (Surgical)||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||6||B. Sc Degree in Zoology/Physiology from a recognized university Desirable. (i)M.Sc in Zoology/Physiology (ii)Experience of 2 years in Bio- Technology/Electro-Physiology with Knowledge of handling Physiological equipment||30 years|
|22||Animal Attendant||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 3||1||1||1||1||Essential: (i) 10th Class from a recognized board (ii) One year experience in the relevant||18 to 25 years|
|23||Laboratory Attendant||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 3||1||1||1||1||Essential: (i) 10th Class from a recognized board Diploma or Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology CourseDiploma or Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the Concerned State Directorate of Medical or Technical EducationOne year experience in the relevant||18 to 25 years|
|24||Library Clerk||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||2||Essential: passed Senior secondary or equivalent from a recognized board. Diploma or certificate course in Library Science from a recognized institutions Diploma or certificate course of computer application from a recognized University or Institutions Desirable: 1 year experience in a responsible capacity in a Medical Library of standing||Between 18 to 25 years|
|25||Library Attendant||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||1||Essential: 10th Standard pass from a recognized board, (ii) Certificate course in Library science from a recognized Institute||Between 18 to 25 years|
|26||Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse)||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 7||3||4||7||Essential: (i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from recognised Institution/University Register as a Nurse andRegister as Midwife or equivalent with any state Nursing Council||Upto 25 years|
|27||Cook||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||1||Essential (i) 10th Standard pass from a recognized board Should have successfully completed the catering course (Minimum 1 year) from a Government recognized InstituteOne year experience in the relevant filed||18 to 25 years|
|28||Assistant Physiotherapist||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||4||12th Class with Science subject passed from a recognized boardDiploma in Physiotherapy with 2 years course or Bachelor in physiotherapy degree issued by the government Institute,The course should be registered in the concerned state Physiotherapy council or Directorate of Medical EducationTwo year experience as a Physiotherapist or Assistant Physiotherapist or Physiotherapy Technician||18 to 27 years|
|29||Para Medical Worker||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 5||2||2||1||3||12th Class from a recognized board.Multipurpose Health Worker course from a recognized Institute orCertificate of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife from a recognized State Nursing council and must have been register a auxiliary nurse or midwife with recognized with State Nursing council orFemale multipurpose worker course from a recognized Institute orAuxiliary Nurse Midwife course under 12th class vocational scheme from recognized board as per syllabus prescribed by the Central Board or Secondary Education or its equivalent and Indian Nursing Council. Desirable: Field experience of Leprosy for One Year||18 to 27 years|
|30||Kitchen Assistant||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||1||Essential: (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board, (ii) should have successfully completed minimum one year catering course from a recognized institute,||18 to 25 years|
|(iii) One year experience in the relevant field|
|31||Medical Lab Technologist (Technical Assistant)||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||6||For Direct Recruitment: B.Sc with Bio- Chemistry as subject from a recognized University or B.Sc (MLT) from a recognized Medical Institution with one year experience in Medical Research or B.Sc Chemistry with Diploma in Laboratory Technician certificate from a recognized institution with two year experience as Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant||18 to 25 years|
|32||Medical Laboratory Technologist||CLTRI Chengalpa ttu – 1||1||6||Passed B.Sc MLT/Chemistry/Microbiology from a recognized university in first class or Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and 1 year certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Government recognized Institutions with 2 year experience in a Medical Laboratory in a Hospital or Institutions||25 years|
|33||Assistant Physiotherapist||RLTRI, Gouripur – 1||1||4||Matriculation or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board. Certificate of having passed Physiotherapy Technician’s Course from a recognized Institution||18 to 25 years|
|34||Fitter Electrician||RLTRI, Gouripur – 1||1||2||Matriculation or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board.Pass in Fitters/Electrician’s Trade examination Conducted by the ITI or Equivalent Examination,Experience as a fitter electrician for one year||18 to 25 years|
|35||Cook-cum-Kitchen Assistant||RLTRI, Gouripur – 3||2||1||1||Matriculation or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board, Two year experience of working in the profession from Government/Semi Government Institutions||18 to 27 years|
|36||Para Medical Worker||RLTRI, Gouripur – 1||1||3||Matriculation or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board,Certificate of having passed para- medical workers training course from a recognized Institution. Desirable-Field experience in Leprosy for 1 year||18 to 25 years|
|37||Tailor||RLTRI, Gouripur – 1||1||1||Matriculation with practical training in the trade for 03 year or ITI pass with Diploma from industrial Training Institute in Tailor or Cutting and Sewing trade for the post of Tailor||18 to 27 years|
|38||Laboratory Attendant||CRI, Kasauli – 69||18||13||6||21||11||1||1||As per proposed Recruitment Rules:- 10th pass from a recognized board: andOne-year training certificate or Diploma of at least one-year duration in ‘Medical Laboratory Techniques’ or ‘Animal Care’ or Laboratory Animal Care’ or ‘Production of immunobiological and Animal Care’ or ‘Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology’ from any recognized institute or industry of repute.||18 to 27 years|
|39||Technician||CRI, Kasauli – 3||2||1||4||As per proposed recruitment rules:- 12th class pass from a recognized Board.Three years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronic or Electronics and Communication or instrumentation Engineering from all India Council for Technical Education approved Government recognized institute or University.||18 to 27 years|
|40||Boiler Attendant||CRI, Kasauli – 1||1||2||As per Recruitment Rules:- (i)Matriculation from a recognized board:||18 to 27 years|
|A Second class Boiler Attendant Certificate from recognized board or Institute;Two years ‘experience of attending the Boiler in the industrial establishment recognizes by State Government or Central Government|
|41||Workshop Attendant||CRI, Kasauli – 4||3||1||1||As per Recruitment Rules:- (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board: and 2.Certificate in any of the following trade from a recognized industrial Training Institute or equivalent. Machinist.Fitter.Turner.RefrigerationAir-conditioning.ElectricianWireman.Instrument Mechanic.Mechanic Mechatronics||18 to 25 years|
|42||Demonstrator (Bio- Chemistry & Nutrition)||AIIH&PH, Kolkata – 2||1||1||7||M. Sc. Degree in Bio Chemistry or M. Sc. in organic Chemistry or M. Sc. Degree in Chemistry with Food technology/Food and Nutrition or M.Sc. Degree in Physiology with Nutrition from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. (Qualifications relaxable at Commission’s discretion in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified)||35 years|
|43||Sister Tutor||AIIH&PH, Kolkata – 1||1||10||B. Sc. (Nursing) with 3 years’ experience in Public Health & Teaching experience in ward/clinic.||Not exceeding 30 years|
|44||Laboratory Attendant||AIIH&PH, Kolkata – 16||8||1||2||3||2||1||(i) 10th Standard or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.||18-25 years|
|(ii) One year experience in Laboratory work in National Accreditation Board for Hospitals accredited Hospitals.|
|45||Animal Attendant||AIIH&PH, Kolkata – 1||1||1||10th Standard or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.One year experience in handling Laboratory Animal for research work.||Not exceeding 30 years|
|46||Museum Assistant||AIIH&PH, Kolkata – 1||1||2||10th Standard or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.Diploma from any recognized college of Art and crafts in Fine Arts/Commercial Arts or equivalent from any recognized institution.||Not exceeding 30 years|
|47||Nursing Officer||CIP, Ranchi – 16||8||2||1||4||1||1||7||A)(i) B.Sc (Hons) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute; or Regular Course in B.Sc, Nursing from a recognized University or Institute: or Post Basis B.Sc Nursing from recognized University or Institute; (ii) Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with State Nursing Council. OR B) (i) Diploma in General Nursing Mid- wifery from a recognized Board or Council. Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with State Nursing Council; andOne year experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|48||Junior Psychiatric Social Welfare Officer||CIP, Ranchi – 1||1||6||Master Degree in Social Work from a recognized University or Institute with specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work. Experience: One year experience in the field of Psychosocial Assessment and Management and Rehabilitation in Mental||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Health as Psychiatric Social Worker from a Government recognized hospitals or institutions|
|49||Tailor||CIP, Ranchi – 1||1||2||Class 10th pass from recognized board or University,ITI Pass from recognized Institute or University in Tailor or Cutting and Sewing trade,One year experience as Tailor||18 to 25 years|
|50||Cane Worker||CIP, Ranchi – 1||1||2||Class 10th Pass,ITI Pass in Cane, Willow and Bamboo work trade,One year experience in Cane, Willow and Bamboo Work.||18 to 25 years|
|51||Radiographer||CIP, Ranchi – 1||1||5||Pass in Matriculation,Diploma or certificate in Radiography from a recognized Institution. Five year working experience as Radiographer in a recognized Institution.||18 to 25 years|
|52||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||CIP, Ranchi – 2||1||1||2||Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars;Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor-defects in vehicle),Experience or driving a motor car for at least 3 years; andPass in 10th Standard. Desirable: Three years serve as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.||18 to 25 years|
|53||Dietician||NITRD – 1||1||6||(i)Master’s Degree in Food and Nutrition or Home Science or Home economics or Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized university or Institutes; or (ii)Master’s Degree in Food Science and Nutrition or Food and Nutrition Dietetics or Dietetics and Food Management from a recognized University or Institute; or||Not exceeding 30 years|
|(iii) B.S.C. Food and Nutrition or Food Science and Nutrition or Home Science or Home Economics or Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics or Dietetics and Food Service Management, with Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics from a recognized University or Institute, with One-year practical experience in Dietetics after PG diploma in a 100 bedded hospital or organization under the Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Body or Public Sector Undertaking or University or recognized research institute.|
|54||Pharmacist||NITRD – 2||1||1||5||10+2 from a recognized Board or Institution/UniversityTwo years Diploma course in pharmacy from a recognized Institution, University recognized with any state pharmacy Council. Desirable Two years experience in a recognized Government Service/Government Hospital/Institution preferred.||18-28 years|
|55||Laboratory Assistant||NITRD – 5||2||2||1||3||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or Institution/University.2 Year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with one year experience.||Upto 25 years|
|56||HMTS general Others (Ward Boy)||NITRD – 21||9||7||2||1||2||1||Matriculation or equivalent pass||18-25 years|
|57||HMTS Dietary (Kitchen Staff)||NITRD – 10||5||3||1||1||1||Matriculation or equivalent pass||18-25 years|
|58||HMTS Sanitation (Safai karmchari)||NITRD – 29||13||10||2||2||2||1||Matriculation or equivalent pass||18-25 years|
|59||Pharmacist cum Clerk||GMSD – 3||2||1||4||Fully qualified Pharmacists duly registered under Section 31 (c) of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.||18-25 years|
|60||Radiotherapy Technician||CNCI – 5||1||1||2||1||5||B.Sc in Radiotherapy (03 Years Course) or equivalent from a recognized university or Institute approved by AERB with 02 years’ experience in operating Radiothereapy equipment in an established centre. Or Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 years course) or equivalent from a recognized Institution approved by AERB with 03 years’ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established centre||30 years|
|61||Supervisor Maintenance||CNCI – 3||1||2||5||Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Biomedical/Pu blic Health Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. 02 years’ experience (for Degree Holders) and 04 years (For Diploma Holders) professional experience in related fields in Central Government/State Government/Autonomous/Organization/P ublic Sector Undertakings. Desirable:- Knowledge of Central Government rules and Regulations||30 years|
|62||Ward Master||CNCI – 3||2||1||4||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university/Institute. Desirable:- Diploma in Hospital management with 02 years’ experience in working in a Hospital of 200 beds.||30 years|
|63||Accountant||CNCI – 2||1||1||6||B. Com from recognized University. 05 years’ experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body. Desirable:-||30 years|
|Working knowledge in Tally will get preference|
|64||Assistant Accounts Officer||CNCI – 1||1||7||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University/ Institute. Passed SAS examination or CA with three years’ experience or over 5 years’ experience in maintenance of Accounts in Govt./Semi-Govt. Office/ Institution preferably in a Scientific Institution with through knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations pertaining to Accounts, Budget, Inventory control and Stores Accounts. Must be able to maintain Accounts independently according to Govt. rules||40 years|
Abbreviations Used for PWBDs: B=Blind, LV=Low Vision, D=Deaf, HH= Hard of Hearing, OA=One Arm, OL=One Leg, BA=Both Arms, BL=Both Leg, OAL=One Arm and One Leg, BLOA=Both leg & one arm , BLA=Both Legs Arms, CP=Cerebral Palsy, LC=Leprosy Cured, Dw =Dwarfism, AAV=Acid Attack Victims, MDy=Muscular Dystrophy, ASD= Autism Spectrum Disorder (M= Mild, MoD= Moderate), ID= Intellectual Disability, SLD= Specific Learning Disability, MI= Mental Illness, MD=Multiple Disabilities, VI= Visually impaired, HI= Hearing impaired, LD=Locomotor Disability
Note: (i)Certain posts under APHOs/PHOS/LBQCs, NCDC, NCVBDC, GMSD are with the liability to serve anywhere in India.
(ii) The number of posts may vary at the time of final results.
Key Timelines: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
|Dates for submission of online applications||10-11-2023 to 30-11-2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||30-11-2023 (23:45)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||01-12-2023(23:00)|
|Tentative date of downloading the Admit Card for CBT||1st week of December, 2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||2nd week of December, 2023|
|Tentative date of declaration of Rank List||3rd Week of December 2023|
|Tentative date for document verification of certificates of successful candidates||4th Week of December 2023|
General Information: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
- Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
- Collection of required original eligibility certificates/ documents from the successful candidates and their verification will be carried out after CBE.
- Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by Post. Facility for download of Admit Cards will be provided at the websites of the Institutes i.e. https://aiihph.gov.in/ or https://dirbcglab.gov.in or https://ihpoe.mohfw.gov.in/ or https:\\cltri.gov.in or mso-gmsd.in or https://www.aiipmr.gov.in/ or https://cipranchi.nic.in/ or https://ncdc.mohfw.gov.in/ or https://ncvbdc.mohfw.gov.in/ or https://www.ermed.in/ or https://serologykolkata.nic.in/ or https://crikasauli.nic.in/ or https://www.cnci.ac.in/ or http://www.nitrd.nic.in/ or https://dghs.gov.in/content/Hindi/index.aspx. . Candidates are advised to regularly visit the websites of the Institutes for the updates on examination process and download of Admit Cards for each stage of examination.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/PwBD candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
- Reservation for STs/SCs/OBCs and EWSs will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Reservation under Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) can be availed upon production of Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following competent authorities in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS:-
- District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate /Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
- Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications along with NOC.
- Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority.
- The decision of the Institutes as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the application from the candidates.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be considered for appointment.
- Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Institutes will not be responsible for non-submission of any application by the candidates through online mode.
- The Institutes reserves the right to cancel or postpone the advertisement, if any, due to any administrative reasons arising thereof.
Pay Scale: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900), Pay Level -2 (Rs.19,900 to 63,200), Pay Level -3 (Rs.21,700 to 69,100), Pay Level -4 (Rs.25,500 to 81,100), Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300), Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
and Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44900-1,42,400) for the respective posts.
- Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit : MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
Age limit for each post is mentioned above tabular column against the respective post
- Permissible relaxations in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|Code No||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|04||PWBD||Age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision, (b) hearing impairment and (c) locomotor disability or cerebral palsy in case of direct recruitment to all civil posts/services under the Central Government identified suitable to be held by persons with such Disabilities, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the last date of application shall not exceed 56 years. Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.|
|05||For Government servants||Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.|
- Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Institutes for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
Process of Certification: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
- Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/ or seek age-relaxation are required to submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format and the same is to be uploaded in the online application later to be submitted to Institutes’ authorities for document verification when asked for. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/EWS category will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under Un- reserved (UR) category.
- Crucial date for claiming SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS status will be the closing date for receipt of online applications.
- A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date.
- Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority. Candidates are cautioned that they will be debarred from the examinations conducted by the Institute in case they fraudulently claim SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM status or avail any other benefit.
- All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Institute.
Application Fee: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
- Fee payable: Rs 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and PwBD eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 01-12-2023 (23:00 hours)
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited online. If the fee is not received by Institutes, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Centres of Examination: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
- Center for CBT examination will be in Delhi & NCR, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Lucknow, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Guwahati and Kolkata.
- Candidates need to choose their choice of the examination center in the order of preference.
- Institutes will endeavour to accommodate the candidates in the center chosen by the candidate in the order of preference. However, Institute reserves the right to cancel any city/ Centre and ask the candidates of that center to appear from another center. Institutes also reserve the right to include additional cities/ centres of examination and divert candidates of any city/ centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
Scheme of Examination: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
- Computer Based Examination: The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 60 questions carrying 4 marks each and the time allotted for completing the CBT is 60 minutes.
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The dates of examinations will be informed to candidates through the website of the Institutes and through the Admit Cards for the examination.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Tentative Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be placed on the website of the Institutes after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit online representations, if any, within the stipulated time limit on payment of Rs 100/- per question. Representations received through any other mode e.g. letter, application, email, etc. will not be entertained. Representations regarding the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Institute in this regard will be final. On scrutiny of the representation regarding the Answer Key made by a candidate and the initial answer key is found to wrong as represented by a candidate, examiner shall correct the answer key accordingly and publish the final answer keys. In such cases, the candidates will be refunded Rs.100/- per question for which he/she has represented.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall/ Lab.
- The syllabus for the Examination will be syllabus for the qualifying examination.
Admission to the Examination: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order by the Institute as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Recruitment, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC)/ Admit Cards for appearing in the Computer Based Examination. Subsequently, qualified candidates will be issued call letters for the next stages of the recruitment processes.
- The Institute will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of Computer Based Examination, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates must to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. If any claim made in the application is not found substantiated when scrutiny is undertaken, the candidature will be cancelled and the Institute’s decision shall be final.
- Admission Certificates for all stages of examination will be issued through online mode only. Admission Certificate/ Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by post. Candidates are therefore advised to visit the websites regularly for any update on the recruitment process.
- Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Institute about two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate does not find his detail on the website of the Institute or couldn’t down load the Admit card one week before the date of examination, he must immediately contact the Help Line Number with proof of having submitted his application. Failure to do so will deprive him of any claim for consideration.
- Candidates must write Registration-Number, registered Email-ID and Mobile Number along with name, date of birth and name of the examination, while addressing any communication to the Institute. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- Facility for downloading of Admit Card for the Computer Based Examination will be made available about 7-10 days before the examination on the website of Institutes.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry two passport size recent color photographs, original valid Photo-ID proof having the date of birth printed on the Admission Certificate/ Admit Card, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence,
- Any other photo bearing ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) as proof of his date of birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate/Admit card and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Applications with blurred photograph and/or signature will be rejected.
Important instructions to candidates: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
|1||BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES MUST GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF RECRUITMENT, VERY CAREFULLY. IN CASE OF ANY DISPUTE, THE ENGLISH VERSION WILL PREVAIL.|
|2||CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION LINK ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.|
|3||Collection of original documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out only after the CBT Examination. Therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates should go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, experience etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts. When scrutiny of document is undertaken at the time of Document verification, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled.|
|4||Candidates seeking reservation benefits such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWBD/ESM or any other relaxation as per the provisions of the Notice of Recruitment must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation. They should be in possession of the relevant certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates are sought.|
|5||Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Institutes through e-mail/ SMS.|
|6||Fee payable: Rs 600/- (Rs. Six hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), PWBD eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.|
|7||In the online application form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and frontal view of the face should be visible. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.|
|8||Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates must exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, the candidates wishes to apply for multiple post, they need to apply separately.|
|9||Before submission of the final online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the final online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Institute and will be summarily rejected.|
|10||When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take printout of the application form for their own records. Normally, the printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Institute at any stage.|
How to Apply: MoHFW Recruitment 2023: Group B and C Posts
- The candidates should go through detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post. Concealing of information or furnishing false information will lead to rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. Institutes reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The tentative date of examination through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode will be in the 2nd week of December 2023 and the same will be communicated to the eligible candidates through Call Letters/ Admit cards which could be downloaded from the system. Candidates are advised to visit Institutes’ website and their registered E-mail ID from time-to-time to get the latest information regarding the recruitment process.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post and submit fee for each post.
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to regularly check their E-mail/Institutes’ website for any communication/ updates from the Institutes.
- Before registering / submitting applications on the website, the candidate must possess the following:
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail ID including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents verification, if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in the application.
- Scanned copy of all relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
- A facility to take printout of the Registration Slip is also made for future reference.
Registration to be completed in 4 steps: MoHFW Recruitment 2023
Visit Institutes’ website https://aiihph.gov.in/ or https://dirbcglab.gov.in or https://ihpoe.mohfw.gov.in/ or https:\\cltri.gov.in or mso-gmsd.in or https://www.aiipmr.gov.in/ or https://cipranchi.nic.in/ or https://ncdc.mohfw.gov.in/ or
https://ncvbdc.mohfw.gov.in/ or https://www.ermed.in/ or https://serologykolkata.nic.in/ or https://crikasauli.nic.in/ or https://www.cnci.ac.in/ or http://www.nitrd.nic.in/ or https://dghs.gov.in/content/Hindi/index.aspx.and click on the link or enter the URL https://hlldghs.cbtexam.in in the browser address bar.
Step 1: Enter contact details for First Step registration. SMS & Email with login details will be received. Step 2: Complete the First step by filling demographic detail and select the post applying.
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload Photo, Signature and all relevant Certificate’s scanned Images (.jpeg less than 100KB). Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
An Application Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- for General, EWS & OBC category is payable through payment gateway except Women, SC, ST & PwBD candidate. There is no fees required to be paid by Women, SC, ST & PwBD for online application. However, all candidates are advised to make sure before submission of the application that they meet the required eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
Candidate can click in ‘Login’ button on the website to preview their application form.
Note: In case of candidate not fulfilling eligibility criteria (age/qualification), application form will be cancelled, and no query will be entertained.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY ONLY ONLINE AGAINST THIS ADVERTISEMENT THROUGH THE LINK
https://hlldghs.cbtexam.in// All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records and to be submitted to the Institute, at any stage, if required by the institute.
Last date of submission of online applications is 30-11-2023
HELP LINE NUMBERS – 8009653655
HELP LINE EMAIL ID : [email protected]