ICSSR Recruitment 2023: Deputy Director (Research) Jobs. Applications are invited for filling up the Deputy Director (Research) position.
ICSSR Recruitment 2023: Deputy Director (Research) Jobs
Applications are invited for filling up the following position in Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi:
|S. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Method of Recruitment||Level and Pay Scale as per 7th CPC|
|1.||Deputy Director (Research)||05|
|Deputation or Short-Term Contract||Level-11|
Note: ICSSR Recruitment 2023
1. The number of vacancies may increase /decrease.
2. Candidates are required to apply online through ICSSR’s website at https://app.icssr.org/user-login. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
3. Completed applications can be submitted online up to the office hours of 8th December, 2023.
4. The period of deputation is initially for 3 years extendable as per rules.
S. No. 1: Deputy Director (Research): (Deputation/Short-Term Contract)
Deputation/Short-term-Contract: Officers from Central/ State/UT Govt./ Universities, preferably from research organizations:
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or Autonomous bodies;
(ii) Holding posts in the pay scale of Rs. 56100- 177500 with five years regular service in the parent cadre and possessing the qualifications mentioned below:
1. Ph.D. in any Social Science.
2. Five years of teaching or guiding research and/or five years’ experience of research administration in a reputed organization.
Instructions to Fill the Online Application Form: ICSSR Recruitment 2023
1. The number of vacancies may increase/decrease.
2. Candidates are required to apply Online through ICSSR’s website at www.icssr.org. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Candidates are advised not to share / mention e-mail id/ log in credentials to any other person under any circumstances. Both e-mail id and mobile should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. All the eligible candidates will be informed by e-mail or through SMS regarding date of interview etc.
4. Complete details should be filled carefully in online application form. Scan and upload recent photograph and signature at the appropriate place as per instructions contained in the online application form and submit the same online. Login id and password would be generated on successful submission of application and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to note down their login id and password for future.
5. The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should not send the same to ICSSR address or any other address. The application printout with photograph affixed will have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interview.
6. Completed applications can be submitted online up to the office hours of 8th December, 2023.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS: ICSSR Recruitment 2023
Deputy Director (Research) – Deputation/Short term Contract
1. Number of posts is tentative. ICSSR reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s).
2. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfilment of the essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview/test.
3. All applicants applying for the posts of Deputy Director (Research) should submit a brief academic CV, not more than five pages detailing list of ten best publications in the form of books/research papers/reports with bibliographical details and details of scholarship received, if any.
4. The candidates short-listed for interview/ test will be informed by post, e-mail as well as notified in the ICSSR’s website. The ICSSR will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5. Applications found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in prescribed format will not be entertained.
6. The decision of the ICSSR in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
7. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with OMs/Orders issued by the Department of Personnel & Training and as amended from time to time and also as per the ICSSR recruitment rules.
8. Period of deputation/short-term contract is initially for a period of three year extendable as per the rules.
9. In case of deputation/short-term contract, persons holding equivalent posts or having rendered five years regular service in the next lower grade shall be considered.
10. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
11. ICSSR reserves the right to interpret all rules including wherever it is not specifically mentioned and may cancel the candidature without assigning any reason(s).
The candidate must bring attested copies of APARs for last five years, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Certificate and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his employer at the time of Interview.