DPSC Malda Recruitment 2023. Malda District Primary School Council Recruitment 2023.
Malda District Primary School Council
Atul Chandra Kumar Market, P.O. & District-Malda, Pin-732101
Memo No.2061/MDPSC/23 Date-04-10-2023
NOTIFICATION: DPSC Malda Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teachers
It is notified that for preparation of panel of Head Teacher following the guidelines of West Bengal Primary School Teacher Recruitment Rules-2016 vide notification no.190- SE/EE/10M-06/2009 (Pt.) dated 02.03.2016.
Application is hereby invited from the eligible in-service Assistant Teachers of this district in prescribed Appendix-I for filling up the circle wise and medium wise vacancies as on 31.12.2023 to the post of Head Teacher in Primary/Jr. Basic Schools under the control of Malda District Primary School Council maintaining following terms and conditions:-
1. Applications will be received at concerned Circle Office from 06.10.2023 to16.10.2023 during the office hours.
2. At least 5 Years experience will be required as Assistant Teacher as on01.10.2023 for enlistment of the name in the H.T promotion panel.
3. The Assistant primary teachers who are qualified with 50% marks in H.S or Graduation degree and Two yeas D.EL.Ed or Equivalent/4 years B.El.Ed will be considered for enlistment of the name in H.T promotion panel. Relaxation of 5% Marks will be given as per Govt. rules.
4. Assistant Primary Teachers who were appointed before 03.09.2001 must have qualification of M.P or equivalent with 1 year J.B.T. /P.T.T. or equivalent.
5. Assistant Primary teachers who have been appointed during the period between 03.09.2001 and 31.12.2005 with Madhyamik Pass qualification or equivalent and completed one/ two years teachers’ training are also eligible for this H.T panel.
6. Assistant Primary teachers with D.EL.Ed (Special Education), B.Ed, B.Ed. (Special Education) will only be considered for this H.T panel, if he/she has completed NCTE recognized 6-months Bridge Course in Elementary Education within 2 years from the date of his/her appointment.
7. Seniority of teacher will be determined on the basis of First joining in this district. If the date of joining is identical then the date of birth is to be considered for determining seniority. The Primary teachers who have joined in this council from other district, their first joining date in this district is to be considered for seniority.
8. The concerned SI/S are requested to verify all the relevant documents carefully and submit the same to this office on 22-11-2023.
9. The draft panel must be displayed in the notice board of his/her office for seven working days.
10. The H.T panel will remain valid for one year from the date of approval.
11. Supporting Documents related to ‘A’ Category approval as per memo No. 209- SE (EE)/PTTI-7/2011, dated 04.03.2013 of SED, WB/receipt copy of submitted application (in case of pending approval) is needed to be attached with the application.
12. Willing teachers are requested to apply in prescribed proforma (Appendix-1)along with self attested documents like appointment letter, 1″ joining report,
(under this District), M.P./ H.S./ Graduation mark sheet & certificate, ‘A’ category approval copy, proof of Date of Birth etc.).
13. The total application received at the circle end along with all supporting documents and a consolidated statement as per under mentioned format duly signed by the concerned Sub-Inspector of Schools in every page must be submitted to DPSC, Malda both (hard copy & soft copy) within 22-11-2023.
|Name of teacher||Date of First joining (Appointment)||Date of Birth||Date of joining Under this District||Present School Name||Educational qualification||Date of Availing “A” category benefit||Length of Service under this District as on 01.10.2023||Whether any litigation OR Whether Any D.P Pending/ Suspende d||Any other adverse report.|
Malda District Primary School Council