Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University (CBPBU) Admission M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./MLIS/BLIS/LL.M for the Year 2022-23

Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University (CBPBU) Admission M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./MLIS/BLIS/LL.M for the Year 2022-23.

COURSES FOR MAIN CAMPUS

COURSETotal IntakeURUR PwDSCSC PwDSTST PwDOBC-AOBC-A PwDOBC-BOBC-B PwD
M.A. in Bengali8544021801050009000600
M.A. in Sanskrit8544021801050009000600
M.A. in Hindi3015010700020003000200
M.A. in English8544021801050009000600
M.A. in History8544021801050009000600
M.A. in Philosophy8544021801050009000600
M.A. in Political Science8544021801050009000600
M.A. in Education8544021801050009000600
M.A. in Economics*5026011001030005000400
M.Com.3518010800020004000200
M.Sc. in Physics3518010800020004000200
M.Sc. in Chemistry3518010800020004000200
M.Sc. in Mathematics5026011001030005000400
M.Sc. in Geography5228011001030005000400
M.Sc. in Zoology2511010600020003000200
M.Sc. in Botany*2511010600020003000200
LL.M4021010900020004000300
LL.M (Human Rights and Duties Education)*2011010400010002000100
M.A. (Human Rights and Duties Education)*1508000300010002000100
MLIS (One Year)*2511010600020003000200
BLIS (One Year)*4021010900020004000300

* Economics, Botany, Human Rights and Duties Education, MLIS, BLIS classes will be held in Evening Session

SELF-FINANCING EVENING COURSES

M.A. in Bengali8544021801050009000600
M.A. in Sanskrit8544021801050009000600
M.A. in English8544021801050009000600
M.A. in History8544021801050009000600
M.A. in Political Science8544021801050009000600

COURSES FOR 2ND CAMPUS, KHALISHAMARI

M.A. in Bengali5026011001030005000400
M.A. in History5026011001030005000400
Website Link for Online Applicationhttps://admission.cbpbu.ac.in/
Commencement of Online Application01.09.2022
Last date of Online Application15.09.2022
Publication of Provisional Merit List (of 80% intake)17.09.2022
In case of any mistake/error in Provisional Merit List published on 17.09.2022, candidates have to contact through E-mail ([email protected])  18.09.2022
Publication of Final Merit List (of 80% intake)20.09.2022
Publication of 1st list of eligible candidates for Admission (of 80% intake)20.09.2022
Date of payment of Admission Fees through Online Payment mode20.09.2022 to 22.09.2022
Publication of 2nd list of eligible candidates for Admission (of 80% intake) [If seats remain vacant after completion of 1st round of Online Admission]  23.09.2022
Date of payment of Admission Fees through Online Payment mode23.09.2022 to 25.09.2022
Publication of 3rd list of eligible candidates for Admission (of 80% intake) [If seats remain vacant after completion of 2nd round of Online Admission]  26.09.2022
Date of payment of Admission Fees through Online Payment mode26.09.2022 to 27.09.2022

ADMISSION SCHEDULE OF 20% INTAKE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER

  • ADMISSSION NOTICE FOR MAIN CAMPUS, 2ND CAMPUS, KHALISHAMARI AND SELF-FINANCING EVENING COURSES.
  • APPLICANTS WILL PROVIDE PREFERENCES OF ADMISSION FOR COURSES IN MAIN CAMPUS, 2ND CAMPUS, KHALISHAMARI AND SELF-FINANCING EVENING.
  • MERIT LIST WILL BE PUBLISHED AS PER THE PREFERENCES GIVEN BY THE APPLICANTS.
  • ADMISSION INTO DIFFERENT COURSES WILL BE STRICTLY BASED ON MERIT AND RESERVATION CRITERIA.
  • PUBLICATION OF NAMES IN THE MERIT LIST DOES NOT NECESSARILY ASSURE THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION IN THE APPLIED COURSE.
  • HONOURS GRADUATES WHO HAVE PASSED IN THE YEAR 2020, 2021 & 2022 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION. [Except MA Self Financing Courses / MLIS/BLIS and LL.M/MA in Human Rights and Duties Education (However, preference will be given to the candidates of the latest academic session for LL.M Course)]
  • IN CASE OF ANY DISCREPANCY FOUND DURING AND AFTER THE VERIFICATION, THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED SUMMARILY AND ADMISSION FEES WILL BE FORFEITED.
  1. Out of total seats, 80 % (percent) of seats will be kept reserved for the candidates passed out from CBPBU. Distribution of these seats will be made on a proportionate ratio of the number of applications received from the CBCS Honours and (1+1+1) Honours course passed out applicants.
  2. The remaining 20 % (percent) seats will be kept open for (a) The candidates of other Universities who have passed CBCS Honours and (1+1+1) Honours course in relevant Subjects; (b) Students of CBPBU who did not get a chance in 80 % (percent) category are also eligible to be considered.

SPORTS QUOTA / NCC / NSS: – (01) One seat is reserved under Sports / NCC / NSS Quota from the total intake of each Subject. For availing admission under Sports Quota, at least a “District Level Sports” Certificate is mandatory. For availing of Admission under the NCC Quota, at least a “C” Certificate is mandatory. For availing of Admission under the NSS quota, at least “The names of NSS volunteers should be published in the previous three consecutive NSS lists published by the University in this regard.”

NAME OF THE COURSEELIGIBILITY
M.A. in Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Sanskrit, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Economics  B.A.(Hons) in respective subject.
M.Sc. in Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, ZoologyB.Sc.(Hons) in respective subject
M.Sc. in GeographyB.A.(Hons) in Geography or B.Sc. (Hons) in Geography
M.Com.B.Com (Hons) in Commerce.
      LL.MIndian /Foreign nationals seeking admission to the LL.M Degree Programme of CBPBU should have passed with 50% marks in the aggregate of Bachelor’s Degree in Law LL.B. Three Year after Graduation under at least 10+2+3 or 5 Years LL.B integrated Course under 10+2+5 pattern, approved by the Bar Council of India, conducted by a University/ Colleges duly recognized by the UGC.
  LL.M             (Human Education)  Rights  and  DutiesBachelor of Law degree LL.B. (Three Years) after Graduation under at least 10+2+3 pattern or five years LL.B. integrated course under 10+2+5 pattern] recognized by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in LL.B. Degree.
  M.A.            (Human Education)  Rights  and  DutiesBachelor Degree in any discipline under at least 10+2+3 pattern and recognized by the University/Institutions with a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate Degree.
Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)Postgraduates, Honours Graduates, and General Graduates (3years course) in any stream with Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)Postgraduates, Honours Graduates, and General Graduates (3years course) in any stream

For online application click on : https://admission.cbpbu.ac.in/

TUITION FEES AND OTHER CHARGES FOR DIFFERENT COURSES

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.