Table of Contents
Advertisement for Junior Project Fellow
|No. of Posts
|Position: Junior Project Fellow Faculty: Prof. Amitava Nag & Dr. Apurbalal Senapati Department: Computer Science and Engineering
|Project Title: LogIT: A Federated Learning and Fog-Computing based framework for IoT Security
Sponsor: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) (Cyber Security R & D Division, Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road 3rd and 4th Floor, Block II, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110003)
Consolidated Compensation: ₹31,000/- pm + HRA as applicable
Qualifications: 1. M.E./M. Tech in CSE/IT/ECE or equivalent or 2. CGPA above 7.0 in B.Tech/BE/ MSc (CS) / MSc (IT) /MCA onwards or equivalent with valid GATE score.
Relevant Experience: Strong programming skills & good mathematical knowledge.
Application Fees: NIL
Duration: 02 years or till the end of project, whichever is earlier
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 year. Relaxable upto 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WOMAN
|The last date for receiving the application: 04/12/2023
Date of Personal Interview in Online ode: 05.12.2023 (tentative)
How to Apply: CIT Kokrajhar Recruitment 2023: Junior Project Fellow
Eligible candidates may send their detailed CV (specifying the qualifications and experience) and soft copy of the filled-in application form on or before 04/12/2023, to [email protected]. No hard copies of the application will be accepted. Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by E-mail.
Details of Selection Process: CIT Kokrajhar Recruitment 2023: Junior Project Fellow
Selection will be based on the qualification, experience, and interview performance. Shortlisted candidates have to appear in the Personal Interview via ONLINE Mode. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email.
Date of Personal Interview in Online Mode: 05.12.2023 (tentative) Terms and conditions
- Selected candidates shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges like Housing, Medical Facility and Other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute.
- Applicants are advised to ensure, before appearing for Selection Process, that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post. Qualification obtained has to be from a recognized University/Institute. Eligibility in terms of age, qualification, and experience of a candidate shall be considered as on the last date for receipt of application.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
- After joining the service of the Institute, the person will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes, and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He/She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- The performance of the JPF shall be appraised half yearly to allow him/her to continue for the next year.
- The Project Fellow may register for Ph.D. program within a reasonable period of time.
- For a query related to the selection process, the applicant may send an email on [email protected]/ [email protected] . However, queries through phone calls or in- person will not be entertained. Also, enquiry/queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules will not be entertained.