Assam University Recruitment 2023: Teaching Posts. Assam University, Silchar. Name, Description, Date of Advertisement ; Recruitment Cell, Teaching Employment Notification No. 5/2023. Link for online application, 2023-10-09 ; Recruitment .
Teaching Employment Notification No. 5/2023
ASSAM UNIVERS @ SILCHAR-788011, ASSAM
Employment Notification No. 5/2023 Dated 9th October, 2023
Important Dates: Assam University Recruitment 2023
|Date of Advertisement
|Last Date of Submission
Assam University Recruitment 2023
Online appheations are invited from Indian nationals and Oversea Citizens of India (OCI for the following faculty positions:
|Hospitality & Tourism Management
|Electronics & Communication Engineenng
Assam University Recruitment 2023: Teaching Posts
Last dute of submission of application is 8th November, 2023
SC/ST reserve vacancies need not to pay any application fees. However they shall required remitting an amount of Rs 500/- as postal expenses only. The application fee/postal expenses is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
General Instructions to the Candidates : Assam University Recruitment 2023
1. Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential and for online application visit https://curec.samarth.ac.in/.
2. Applicants shall first register on the CU चयन portal given above, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.
3. Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure keeping ready a digital copy of passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG/PNG format must be less than or equal to 100kb is acceptable and digital copy of signature not exceeding 100 KB, for up-loading.
4. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
5. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
6. While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your email to login again.
8. There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, you should click on “Save and Proceed” button to save the information and move to the next tab. After filling of all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after final submission.
9. A mere fulfillment of eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria including holding of written test may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. If numbers of applications received are large, the university may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit as per the provisions of the Ordinance of the University. Applicants having higher qualification and merit or higher marks in the written test or higher academic/research score will be given preference.
10. Applicants who are in employment should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to the interview, failing which they may not be considered further. However, an advance copy may be submitted uploading an employment proof and the “No Objection Certificate” required to be produced at the time of interview
11. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement. The applicants need not submit hard copies of application, however for personal record keeping an applicant must download PDF copy of the application after completion of online submission of forms. The candidates may require producing this downloaded copy at the time of interview.
12. Please visit our website: http://www.aus.ac.in for Advertisement and other instructions.
13. Online Forms related queries may be sent to [email protected] during office working days 10 am -5 pm Monday – Friday
14. Pay matrix and Academic level of pay is admissible along with DA and other allowances as per UGC/(MoE) Government of India rules. Minimum qualification, Experience, Specialization, Reservation, Service Conditions, Age of Superannuation etc. are as prescribed by the University/UGC/ respective regulatory body like All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)/National Council of Teacher’s Education (NCTE)/Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and Government of India.
Important Notes, Instructions and Specializations Pertaining to Employment Notification No 5/2023 dated 9th October, 2023, for Teaching Positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor respectively.
A. Important Notes & Instructions: Assam University Recruitment 2023
1. The medium of instruction in the University is English.
2. Candidates should go through the Employment Notifications carefully before applying for a particular post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/Category/API Score, etc. as indicated in the respective eligibility Notifications. Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
3. Candidates in service should submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”, from their present employer. However, an advance copy may be submitted uploading an employment proof and the “No Objection Certificate” required to be produced at the time of interview.
4. As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such Degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification. As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-I(2)(p), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode.
5. Mere submission of application/satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for interview. In case the University receives large number of applications for a particular post, the University in such cases reserves the right to adopt stringent criteria for short listing candidates to be called for interview either by conducting a written test and or adopting a marking system as approved by Competent Authority. Call letters for attending interview will be sent only to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail. No correspondence will be made with applicants who have not been shortlisted/not called for interview.
6. The University reserves the right to reject the candidature of the candidate at any stage of recruitment/selection process, if anything found false, tampered, fabricated or suppression of any information while registering the application and submitting the certificate/testimonials and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) for production of fake/false certificate.
7. The University reserves the right: (i) To withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at anytime without assigning any reason to this effect. (ii) To fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever. (iii) To offer a post at a level lower than that applied for, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate. (iv) To consider “in absentia” candidature of those who may not have applied or who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview (v) To draw up reserve panel/waiting list(s), this will be valid for one year from the date of approval of the competent authority and may be used for appointments on consequential/new vacancies. (vi) To consider applications received after last date. (vii) To decide criteria/procedure for short listing of the candidates (viii) To consider the appointment on direct recruitment/on deputation/contract basis.
8. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other purpose.
9. The crucial date of Eligibility i.e., Experience and Qualifications etc will be reckoned as on the last date of submission/of online applications (not the date of publication of the employment notification). Legible jpg/png certificates must be uploaded in application portal.
10. Candidates who will attend the interview for the post of Professor/Associate Professor and or equivalent will be reimbursed AC III tire train fare through shortest route and those who will attend the interview for the post of Assistant Professor and/or equivalent will be paid Sleeper class train fare through shortest route on production of relevant tickets only. Bus fare shall be reimbursed only if there is no rail connectivity.
11. Canvassing in favour of candidature both direct and indirect is strictly prohibited. Violation of this code of conduct will be treated as misconduct and will be brought to the notice of selection committee. The University reserves the right to cancel candidature of such candidates at any point of time if found in canvassing in any form.
12. Certificate in support of experience shall be in proper format i.e. it shall bear the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, and name & designation of issuing authority along with signature and official seal.
13. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate, at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case of fake documents, clandestine antecedents or suppression of information, services in the University shall be terminated.
14. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s).
15. No correspondence no telephonic/electronic query will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing directly or indirectly at any stages of the recruitment process will lead to disqualification.
16. Candidates/Applicants are advised to visit the university website frequently for updates/addendum/corrigendum/list of shortlisted candidates etc.
17. In case of any dispute, any suit or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the High Court, Guwahati.
B. Special Instruction: Assam University Recruitment 2023
21. Caste Certificate: The candidates should clearly state to which category they belong. They should also enclose a certificate issued by competent authority as proof to this effect, without which the application will not be considered.
22. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the Government of India prescribed format in support of their claim.
Detailed eligibility criteria, application foes, and instructions ete. are available in the Assam University website http//www.sus.ac.in
Any change(s) / amendment / addendum ote related to this notification will be available in the university website only CBC 21240/12/0014/2324