Assam University Recruitment 2023: Non-Teaching posts. Online applications (Link: https://ausnt.samarth.edu.in) are invited from Indian nationals for filling up the following Non-Teaching posts in Assam University at its HQ Silchar.
Table of Contents
(i) Finance Officer (1UR)
(ii) Director, CDC (1UR),
(iii) Internal Audit Officer (on deputation basis),
(iv) Section Officer (1 EWS),
(v) Assistant (1 EWS),
vi) Hindi Translator (1 PWBD),
(vii) UDC (1EWS)
(viii) LDC-4 ( 1 UR, I OBC, 1 SC & 1 EWS),
(ix) MTS -08 (3 UR, 1 SC, 2 OBC, 1 EWS, 1 ST),
(x) Laboratory Attendant-03 (1 UR, 2 PWBD).
Backlog Vacancies: (i) MTS – (01 OBC), (ii) Library Attendant-(01 OBC)
Note: (a) if suitable EWS candidates are not found, for the vacancies reserved for EWS, such vacancies will be kept open for UR category, similarly if suitable candidates are not found, for the posts identified for PWBD with specific disability, the said vacancy be kept open for all other type of disabilities.
Accordingly UR candidates may apply for the posts reserved for EWS and any PWBD candidate may apply against the posts reserved for PWBD. Last date for receipt of filled in application form is 31st August, 2023.
Any change(s)/amendment/addendum etc related to this notification will be available in the university website only.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Assam University Recruitment 2023
Link for online application: https://ausnt.samarth.edu.in
Last date of for online submission of Application form and Application fee payment: 31st August, 2023
Last date for submission of hard copy of downloaded Application form along with enclosures: 7th September, 2023
A non-refundable Application fee of Rs. 1000/- shall be paid onlinethrough payment gateway by the candidates of UR, EWS and OBC categories for Post Sl no 1- 5 and Rs 500/- for Post Sl no 6 – 11.
No application fee shall be charged from the candidates of SC, ST, PWDs categories and Women candidates. However, they are required to pay Rs. 200/- towards postal charges.
Online applications (Link: https://ausnt.samarth.edu.in) are invited from Indian nationals for filling up various non-teaching posts on direct recruitment and deputation basis in the University as per following details:
|Sl No||Group||Post Name||Category||Pay Level & Matrix|
|1||A||Finance Officer||1UR||Level 14 (₹1,44,200-2,18,200)|
|2||A||Director, College Development Council(CDC)||1UR||Level 14 (₹1,44,200-2,18,200)|
|3||A||Internal Audit Officer (On Deputation )||1UR||Level-12: (₹78800-209200)|
|4||B||Section Officer||1EWS||Level-7: (₹44900-142400)|
|5||B||Assistant||1EWS||Level- 6: (₹35,400-1, 12,400)|
|6||B||Hindi Translator||1PwBD||Level- 6: (₹35,400-1, 12,400|
|7||C||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1EWS||Level- 4: (₹25500-81100)|
|8||C||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1UR, 1OBC, 1SC, 1EWS||Level- 2 : (₹19900-63200)|
|9||C||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||3UR, 1SC, 3OBC, 1ST, 1EWS||Level- 1: (₹18,000-56,900)|
|10||C||Laboratory Attendant||1UR, 2PwBD||Level- 1: (₹18,000-56,900)|
|11||C||Library Attendant||1OBC||Level- 1: (₹18,000-56,900)|
Note: (a) The post of Finance Officer and Director (CDC) are tenure posts for five years and he/she is eligible for re-appointment. (b)Those who have applied and shortlisted for the post of Finance Officer and Director, CDC against Adv. No. 1/2020 dated 1-1-2020, 2/2020 dated 28-5-2020, 3/2020 dated 21-9-2020 and 5/2020 dated 15-12- 2020 need not apply again. However such applicant may submit hard copy of Bio-data clearly highlighting recent achievements if any.
DETAIL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES.
|Sl No||Name of Post & post Code||Age limit||Essential Qualification/Desirable Qualification|
|1||Finance Officer||Preferably below 57 years||Educational Qualification: (i) A Master‟s degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. (ii) At least 15 Years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. or Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.|
|2||Director, CDC||57 years||Educational Qualification: (i) A Master‟s degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. (ii) At least 15 Years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with eight years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. or Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. (iii) Preference will be given to the applicants having experience of managing Colleges, University Examinations / CAB/CFEIs at least five years. ii. The appointment will be on tenure for five years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier. iii. The Qualifications and other conditions prescribed in the advertisement are subject to the regulations/norms stipulated by the MHRD/UGC from time to time.|
|3||Internal Audit Officer (Deputation)||56 years||Deputation: By drawing officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organized Accounts Services in Central/ State Govt. holding analogous posts on regular basis. or with three years regular service in Level 11 or equivalent in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. department/Autonomous Bodies. or with five years regular service in Level 10 or equivalent in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/Autonomous Bodies.|
|4||Section Officer||35 years||Educational Qualification: i. A Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline from any recognized University/ Institute. Three Years‟ experience as Assistant in the Level 6 or eight years as UDC in Level 4 of any Central/State Govt./ University/Public Sector Undertakings and other Central or State Autonomous Institutions or holding equivalent positions in any reputed Private companies/bank with annual turnover of at least Rs 200/- Crores or more.Proficiency in computer Operation, noting and drafting.|
|5||Assistant||35 years||Educational Qualification: i. Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized University/ Institute. Three Years‟ experience as UDC or equivalent in Level 4 in Central/State Govt./ University/Public Sector Undertakings and other Central or State Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private companies/corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of at least Rs 200/- Corers or more.Proficiency in Typing, Computer applications, noting and drafting.|
|6||Hindi Translator||35 years||Educational Qualification: Master‟s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; or Master‟s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; or Master‟s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; or Master‟s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English. With English Medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of a examination at the degree level; or Master‟s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level and Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking. Studied one of the languages other than Hindi included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution at 10th level from a recognized board.|
|7||UDC||32 years||Educational Qualification: i. A Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized Institute /University. Two years‟ experience as Lower Division Clerk or Equivalent post in University/Research Establishment/Central State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private companies/corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of at least Rs 200/- Crores or more.Speed in English typing @ 35 wpm or Speed in Hindi typing @30wpm.Proficiency in computer operations.|
|8||LDC||32 years||Educational Qualification: (i) A Bachelor‟s Degree from any recognized Institute/University. English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @30wpm (35wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500KDPH/ 9000KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each work) Proficiency in Computer Operations.|
|9||MTS||32 years||Educational Qualification: 10th Pass from a recognized Board OR ITI Pass.|
|10||Laboratory Attendant||32 years||Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Science stream from any recognized Central/ State Board OR 10th Pass from any recognized Central/ State Board with Science as one of the subjects and skill certificate program in Laboratory Technology.|
|11||Library Attendant||32 years||Educational Qualification: i) 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board. Certificate course in Library Science from a recognized Institution.One year experience in a University/ College/ Educational Institution Library.Basic knowledge of computer applications.|
Important Notes & Instructions
- Online mode of submission of application form shall be essential followed by submission of downloaded signed hard copy with all enclosures properly attached in a sealed cover super scribed with “Application for the post of………………” with Advertisement no. etc must reach on or before 7th September, 2023 by 5:00 pm to The Registrar, Assam University, Silchar, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, PO: Assam University, Pin Code – 788011, Cachar, Assam.
- Applicants shall first register on the Recruitment portal, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online. It is for the candidates to ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and therefore urged to read the advertisement, other guidelines and instructions carefully before submitting any application.
- In case of any technical problems faced while filling online application, please send an email to [email protected].
- Educational Qualifications: (a) The candidates must have passed required examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/Council or University. (b) As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. (c) As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23.06.2017, under Part-I (2) (P), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. (d) All candidates shall have to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut- off date and he/ she has been declared passed. (e) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications will require to be produced by the candidates at the time of Document Verification or as and when required by the University, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of the Employment Notification etc. (f) Candidates who have not acquired/ will not acquire the essential qualification as on 31.07.2023 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Reservation: (i) Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD candidates shall be as per GOI guidelines. (ii) Reservations for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/EWS/and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) categories will be as per existing Government of India norms as amended from time to time. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state the category they belong to. (iii) The candidate belonging to the reserved categories shall enclose self-attested copies of the caste/class certificate and/or medical certificate (pertaining to the determination of degrees of disability in case of PwBD candidates) from the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India (subject to verification at a later date), failing which the application shall be rejected. (iv) A candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC who has been selected on the same standard as applied to the General candidates and who appears in the general merit list is to be treated as own merit candidate. Such candidate will be adjusted against unreserved point of the reservation roster. In other words, a candidate applying against the unreserved vacancy cannot be considered for any relaxation. (v) When a relaxed standard is applied in selecting an SC/ST/OBC candidate, for example in the age limit, experience, qualification, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for un-reserved candidates etc., the SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed as un-available for the consideration against un-reserved vacancies. However, age relaxation given to PwBD candidates will not be considered as relaxed standard for the above purpose. (vi) The candidate belonging to the reserved categories shall enclose self-attested copies of the caste/class certificate and/or medical/disability certificate (pertaining to the determination of degrees of disability in case of PwBD candidates) from the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India (subject to verification at a later date), failing which the application shall be rejected. (vii) In case a candidate wishes to claim benefits under the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)/category, the candidate‟s relevant disability should be not less than 40% OR as per rules of GoI amended from time to time. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be enclosed along with the application without which the application will not be considered under the PwBD category.
(viii) As notified in the Gazette of India on the 5th May, 2021 vide S.O. 1736(E) the Central Government appoints 01st day of June 2021 as the date from which the certificate of disability will only be granted on Unique Disability Identity Card Portal, namely, http://www.swavlambancard.gov.in by the competent medical authorities as notified by the States and Union Territories. (ix) Candidates applying for the post(s) reserved for OBC, should submit a self-attested copy of valid caste certificate specifically mentioning Creamy Layer-exclusion in the format prescribed by Competent Authority , as per the format given in Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training failing which the application will not be considered and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained. (x) Candidates applying under EWS category must submit the latest self-attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent authority as per format given in Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Dept. of Personnel and Training vide O.M. No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31st January, 2019 failing which applications under this category will not be considered and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
Note: Nothing in these Rules shall affect the reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other special categories of persons in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Payment of TA: A candidate shall attend the interview at the designated place and time at his own expenses. However, the outstation candidates belonging to the SC & ST categories shall be reimbursed to and fro rail fare (Sleeper Class) for self only by the shortest route. In case any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare shall be paid by the shortest route on production of ticket. The above-mentioned concessions shall not be admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government Service/or holding any other employment under PSUs/Local Governments/Panchayats.
- Power to relax: (i) Relaxation in age, experience, qualifying marks, etc., may be granted to the candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes/OBC/PwBD or any other reserved category for reserved posts as per the UGC/Govt. of India guidelines. A certificate to this effect issued from the competent authority should be attached with the prescribed application form. Wherever a relaxation of qualification, including percentage of marks, is permitted under the UGC/Govt. of India guidelines, such relaxation shall also be considered in appropriate cases subject to recommendations of the Screening Committee. (ii) The relaxation in age shall also be given in respect of the following categories as mentioned against each:
|Sl. No.||Category of Persons||Extent of age relaxation|
|1.||Regular Employees of the Central Govt./State Govt./Central Universities/UGC maintained deemed to be Universities/other Central/Stage autonomous bodies/organizations/Institutions.||As per Government of India rules.|
The upper age limit for appointment of Group „C‟ posts is relaxable for Group „C‟ and erstwhile Group „D‟ departmental candidates up to 40 years in case of General candidates and 45 years in case of candidates belonging the SC/ST who has rendered three years continuous regular service in university in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
- (a) Age relaxation for Assam University employees will be as per the internal Policy decision. (b) Candidates applying for more than one post must apply separately (by submitting all the relevant documents) and pay fee separately (No fees for SC/ST/PwBD/Women).
- The crucial date for the claim of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen status or any other benefit sought such as fee concession, age-relaxation and claim for reservation, etc., where not specified otherwise, will be the last date specified for the receipt of applications, i.e., 31.08.2023.
- A grade which is regarded as equivalent to 55% marks, wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university, shall also be considered acceptable. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide equivalence certificate for grade achieved (in terms of percentage range) issued by the University awarding the degree, wherever required.
- New Pension Scheme is applicable to the candidates upon their appointment at the University in accordance with the O.M. No. 1(13) EV/2001, dated 15.03.2004, Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, will be applicable with subsequent amendments from time to time.
- The candidate shall bring all original certificates relating to his age, qualifications, experience, etc. at the time of tests or interview wherever applicable. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification of the certified photocopies of the enclosures to his application, he may not be allowed to appear at the tests/interview and his candidature may be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
- The University may conduct Written Test/Skill Test for all group „B‟ and „C‟ Non-teaching posts and the test may comprise Reasoning Ability, Simple Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Domain Knowledge of the Establishment, Finance & Accounts, Examinations, Language Proficiency in English and Hindi, etc.
The University may conduct Noting/Drafting/Skill Test or any other type of test depending upon the job requirements.
- The University will adopt its own procedure of screening and scrutinize the applications through the Screening Committees and based on the recommendations, the short listing of the candidates will be made.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
- The University may at its discretion adopt appropriate procedures for recruitment to „Group-A‟ Non-teaching posts.
- The conduct of a person for direct recruitment to the service must be such as to render him/her suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- Persons dismissed by the Union Government or by a State Government or by a Local Authority or a Government Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or State Government will be deemed to be ineligible for appointment.
- Any candidate from Central or State Government or Statutory Organizations or any other PSUs, who has been imposed of the major penalty of “Dismissal from Service” shall ordinarily be disqualified for further employment under the Government, as per CCS CCA Rules. Any candidate, who applied for any post/s in this notification infringing on the said rule in suppression of the fact/s is automatically disqualified and will not have any claim whatsoever in this regard.
- In case of a candidate from Central or State Government or Statutory Organizations or any other PSUs, who has been imposed of the major penalty of “Removal from Service,‟ as per CCS (CCA) Rules, the University in its own interest reserves the right whether or not to consider such application for appointment.
- It is solely the responsibility of the applicant to disclose the fact of (a) dismissed, removed, terminated or debarred from Service (b) Convicted by a Criminal Court (c) an FIR filed against the candidate in any police station or is pending for action. The University in its own interest reserves the right whether or not to consider such application for appointment. If any candidate is found later by the University of suppressing the above fact/s, the candidate is deemed to have resorted to fraudulent practice, and will be subject to legal action, and in case of appointment, an appropriate disciplinary action as per Rules will be initiated.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of the applicant, or the documents submitted by him/her at any time i.e., at the time of appointment or anytime during the tenure of service. In case, it is found that the documents/information submitted by the candidate are/is fake or if the candidate has criminal/clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the University forthwith.
- Incomplete application/s without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate/proof of age etc.) will be summarily rejected. Consequent upon adoption of self- certification provisions as required by the Government of India, the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents are found to be false & incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
- Information already uploaded on the University website will not be provided to the candidate under the RTI Act, 2005. The uploaded information on the University website will be available for a specific period only. Therefore, candidates are advised to download the information and keep it for future reference. In the course of the recruitment or in the middle of the process neither any application under the Right to Information Act, 2005 shall be entertained nor will any information be provided. Factual information under the RTI Act, 2005, will be provided only after declaration of the final result and completion of the recruitment process for this notification. Reply to inferential (speculative) question(s) shall not be provided. No interim queries regarding screening/interview/selection will be entertained.
- In case of any inadvertent errors in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- Any corrigendum, cancellation, or addendum to this advertisement will be notified only on the University website www.aus.ac.in and will not be published in any newspaper. Therefore, the candidates are advised to access the University website regularly.
- In pursuance of the Letter No. 19-50/2015-Desk-U, dated 22.12.2015, of the M.H.R.D. (Now MoE), there shall be no interview for appointment to the Group „C‟ and Group „B‟ posts. Accordingly, no interview shall be held for appointment to the Group „C‟ and Group „B‟ posts.
- (i) The University reserves the right to withdraw an advertisement, either partly or wholly, at any time without assigning any reason.
- If any advertisement for any post is withdrawn by the University, the application fee collected from the candidates shall be refunded within a reasonable period of time.
- In case of any ambiguity pertaining to the eligibility criteria for any post, the decision of the Executive Council shall be final.
- At the time of recruitment, a „Service Agreement‟ shall be executed between the University and the employee concerned and a copy of the same shall be kept with the Registrar. Such service agreement shall be duly stamped as per the rates applicable.
- Other Instruction: All the correspondence (call letter for Interview etc.) will be made through e-mail and Speed Post. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to provide correct e-mail address and regularly check their e-mails for any updates from this University.
- Candidates in service should submit application through proper channel or enclose “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”, from their present employer. However, an advance copy may be sent directly. Application received after stipulated date or incomplete will not be entertained and shall be rejected; no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Mere submission of application / satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for interview. University reserves the right to shortlist the applications and call for interview/written test. The University also reserves the right to reject the candidature of the candidate at any stage of recruitment / selection process, if anything found false, tampered, fabricated or suppression of any information while registering the application and submitting the certificate/ testimonials.
- If there is any change in the address after submission of application, the candidates should in his/ her own interest arrange with the post office concerned for redirection of the communication from old to new address.
- Any subsequent representation for change of community status as well as post etc will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The canvassing in favour of candidature both direct and indirect is strictly prohibited. Violation of this code of conduct will be treated as misconduct and will be brought to the notice of selection committee. The University reserves the right to cancel candidature of such candidates at any point of time if found in canvassing in any form.
- The eligibility of candidate will be determined in terms of age and other criteria on the last date of submission of application form.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or mishandling by any third party like Courier Company etc. Applications received after the last date of receipt of application form will be summarily rejected.
- In case of any disputes the territorial jurisdiction for adjudication shall be the Gauhati High Court.
- Disqualification: The following categories of persons shall not be eligible to apply for any position in the University:
(i) Who has been convicted by any Court of Law or any criminal proceedings are pending against him; (ii) Who is a person of unsound mind and questionable conduct or not medically fit to perform his duties; (iii) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a living spouse; Provided that the Competent Authority of the University may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of these rules; (iv) Who is not a citizen of India; and (v) Any other category of person disqualified for appointment by the Govt. of India/State Govt./UGC from time to time.
- Vigilance Clearance: (i) Candidate who is already in service shall submit the Vigilance Clearance Certificate from the employer or his authorized officer, to the effect that no disciplinary/criminal proceedings are pending or contemplated against him. It shall be directly sent by the parent department or be handed over to the employee concerned in sealed cover at the time of written/skill test/interview as applicable or along with the application. (ii)Willful suppression of factual information or any document relating to the eligibility or otherwise as a candidate, followed by supply of fake documents or misleading statement or information in the application or tampering with the documents or providing such information relating to the achievements, caste, educational qualifications, experience or domicile, etc., the Chief Vigilance Officer of the University shall have the powers to investigate/inquire into the matter and submit his report to the Vice Chancellor for further action at any stage o recruitment process or employment. If any of these acts is found to be true, the candidate shall be disqualified for appointment to the post or if already appointed, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated, with immediate effect after adhering to the procedures. (iii) Notwithstanding the provisions of para 10 in Schedule 2 of the CRR, wherever, there is only one sanctioned post in any cadre, the post shall be filled through direct recruitment only. (iv) These are the model cadre recruitment rules which have been prepared generally to cover all the posts sanctioned to different Central Universities and its constituent/affiliated college(s), as far as possible. The Universities shall accordingly adopt the CRR only for such posts which are sanctioned to them by the UGC. This model CRR does not entitle any University to create any post mentioned in the model CRR other than those sanctioned to them by UGC. They shall not create/demand any other post merely because such posts exist in the model CRR.
- The foregoing clauses are only indicative of the UGC Model Cadre Recruitment Rules and Govt. of India Rules and instructions issued and amended from time to time.