AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: Apply for 233 Group C non-faculty posts start from Oct 6.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO VARIOUS NON-FACULTY POSTS ON DIRECT Recruitment basis at AIIMS Bhopal
Table of Contents
Ref. No.: ADM-2(3)/AIIMSBhopal/RC/2023/01 Date: 30.09.2023
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: non-faculty posts
AIIMS Bhopal is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Executive Director, AIIMS Bhopal invites online applications from the Indian nationals & Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) for recruitment to the following non-faculty posts on direct recruitment basis:
|Advt. No. ADM- 2(3)/AIIM SBhopal /GroupC /01/||Name of the Post||Group||Pay Level (7th CPC)||No. of Vacancies||Includes|
|02||Office/Stores Attendant (Multitasking)||C||Level-1||17||10||6||3||4||40||1|
|03||Lower Division Clerk||C||Level-2||13||9||5||2||3||32||1|
|05||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||C||Level-2||7||4||2||1||2||16||0|
|06||Junior Warden (House Keeper)||C||Level-2||6||2||1||0||1||10||0|
|07||Dissection Hall Attendants||C||Level-2||5||2||1||0||0||8||0|
|08||Upper Division Clerk||C||Level-4||2||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|09||Data Entry Operator Grade A||C||Level-4||2||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|010||Junior Scale Steno (Hindi)||C||Level-4||1||0||0||0||0||1||0|
Note: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: non-faculty posts
- Eligibility under the category of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) will be as per the DoPT OM No. No.36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018 as amended from time to time. Details of posts suitable for PwBD candidates (with specified disability) will be as follows.
|Advt. No.||Name of the Post||Suitable for the category|
|2.||Office/Stores Attendant (Multitasking)||B.LV HH|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk||OA,OL,BL,OAL,B,LV,HH|
|4.||Stenographer (S)||OA.OL.BL. OAL.B.LV|
|5.||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||OL|
|6.||Junior Warden (House Keeper)||OA.OL. B LV.HH,|
|7.||Dissection Hall Attendants||OL,LV, HH|
|8.||Upper Division Clerk||OA.OL.BL.OAL.B.LV. HH|
|9.||Data Entry Operator Grade A||OA.OL.OAL.BL. LV.HH|
|10.||Junior Scale Steno (Hindi)||OA.OL.BL.OAL.B.LV. HH|
|12.||Store keeper-cum-Clerk||OA.OL. HH|
ABBREVIATIONS USED : MF = Manipulation with Fingers, OA=One Arm, OL=One Leg, BA=Both Arms, BL=Both Leg, OAL=One Arm and One Leg, BLOA=Both Leg & One Arm, BLA=Both Legs & Arms, MW=Muscular Weakness, LV=Low Vision, B=Blind, HH=Hearing Impaired
- Horizontal reservation of 4% and other relaxations shall be admissible to PwBD candidates as per the Govt. of India rules.
- Horizontal reservation of 10% in Group ‘C’ posts and other relaxations shall be admissible to Ex-servicemen (Ex-SM) candidates as per the Govt. of India rules.
- Reservation and/or relaxation to candidates belonging to various categories i.e. SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, PwBD, Ex-SM will be as per the GoI rules on production of relevant and valid certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- Executive Director, AIIMS Bhopal reserves the right to vary the vacancies as per requirements of the Institute / instructions from the Govt. of India.
- Eligibility criteria, procedure to apply online, selection procedure etc. for the above-mentioned posts are given in the succeeding paragraphs.
- All information related to this recruitment i.e. application procedure, selection procedure, conduct and result of CBT/skill test changes in vacancies, corrigendum or addendum (if any), document verification etc. will be published
on the website of AIIMS Bhopal (www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in) as and when required. The Institute will not enter into any correspondence with candidates in such matters.
Eligibility Criteria: As given in Annexure-I.
Important instructions to candidates: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: non-faculty posts
The portal for online application for these posts will be available on the website of AIIMS Bhopal (www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in) as per the following schedule:-
|Opening Date of Online Application||Closing Date of Online Application|
- Aspiring candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post are required to apply only online as per procedure given in this advertisement.
- Before applying, candidates must carefully go through the eligibility criteria and ensure that they fulfil the same so as to avoid disqualification at later stage.
- Candidates are required to upload essential documents related to fulfillment of eligibility regarding age, qualification, experience, reservation category (if applicable) at the time of filling of application form. The candidates do not require to send hard copy of application form, however, they must keep a PDF copy and/or print out of online application form with them. It will be required with other documents in support of their eligibility during document verification or whenever asked for.Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on closing date of submission of online application i.e. 30.10.2023. In case of issue of any corrigendum/ addendum, the crucial date of determining eligibility shall remain unchanged unless specifically mentioned so in the notices.
- Period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
- Candidates working in Government Organizations/Statutory Bodies/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies are required to mandatorily submit NOC from their parent organisation at the time of document verification or as asked by the Institute without which they will not be allowed for further recruitment process.
- As per the Ministry of Education (erstwhile MHRD) Notification dated 27.08.2018, all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance (INIs) declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the UGC and wherever necessary by AICTE for the programmes for which it is the regulatory authority. Unless such Diplomas/Degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- The Candidate should have obtained the required qualification on or before of the last date of submission of online application form. Candidates whose educational qualification does not exactly match with the eligibility qualification criteria mentioned in advertisement shall be required to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the authorities concerned at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding equivalence of qualification and selection of such candidates will be taken by AIIMS Bhopal.
- The Institute will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects before or at the time of CBT. Therefore, candidature/ application will be accepted provisionally only. Before applying, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria viz. educational qualification, relevant experience, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. Candidature of any candidate may be cancelled forthwith without any further notice if any information or claim is not found substantiated during the subsequent recruitment process/document verification and concerned candidate shall be solely responsible for this.
- Success in CBT/skill test does not confer any right of appointment to candidates unless AIIMS Bhopal is satisfied after such verification as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post applied for. The candidature of all candidates shall remain provisional at all stages of recruitment.
- Medical Fitness: Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board.
- Probation: Persons selected will be appointed on probation as per the extant rule.
- Final Decision: The decision of AIIMS Bhopal in all matters relating to this recruitment i.e. eligibility, mode of selection, schedule and conduct of examination, allotment of examination centres, final selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Disqualification: No person, (a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or (b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the service, provided that Central Government may, if satisfied with the reasons/grounds, that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
Selection Procedure: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: non-faculty posts
- Computer Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT will be conducted in the manner as detailed in Section –IV.
- Candidates clearing the CBT will be subjected to a skill test, if applicable. The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature.
- The date and details of skill test will be notified on the website of AIIMS Bhopal in due course.
- The result will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by candidates in CBT in the order of merit, subject to clearing the Skill Test, if applicable. Candidates figuring in the order of merit will be subject to document verification.
- Document Verification: Original documents of candidates will be verified in the order of merit. The date and details of document verification will be notified on the website of AIIMS Bhopal after declaration of result of CBT. The number of candidates shall be called for document verification in the ratio of 1:3 based on number of posts.
- Final Notification of Result: The list of selected and waitlisted candidates will be published on the website of AIIMS, Bhopal after the stage of document verification.
Details of Computer Based Test (CBT): AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023
- Candidates will have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the CBT for inclusion in the order of merit.
- Indicative syllabus of the CBT is given in Annexure-II.
- The scheme of CBT will be as given below.
|Scheme of CBT|
|Total No.of MCQs||Total Marks||Total Duration of Test (CBT)||Indicative Scheme / Scope of Syllabus of CBT|
|100||100||90 minutes||Questions will cover the following: General knowledge and awareness,English comprehensionQuantitative aptitudeGeneral intelligence & reasoning ability.Fundamentals of computer applications for eg MS Office, Internet etc.CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972.|
|Separate post-wise meritlist will be prepared on the basis of marks in the CBT.|
- Important note for CBT: The following will be applicable for all the posts:-
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Competent authority may revise the qualifying marks of CBT depending upon the requirement of the Institute / availability of candidates for the posts.
- PwBD candidates will be eligible for scribes and compensatory time as per the Govt. of India rules on production of valid requisite certificates. The details regarding the same are attached at Annexure-III.
- Test Centre: The test centers will be indicated in the Admit Card. The Institute reserves the right to cancel any centre without assigning any reason, whatsoever. No request for change of examination/CBT centre once allotted will be entertained. Candidates will have to appear at the allotted centre at his/her own arrangement and expenses.
- e-Admit Card for CBT: Candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card for appearing in CBT. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the website of AIIMS Bhopal for downloading by candidates. ‘Admit Card’ will not be sent to candidates by any other mode. In case of any discrepancies/errors in e-Admit Card, candidates must immediately report the same to Phone No. 0755- 6720200 (Held Desk) for any type of concern/grievance/complaint/Issue or also make it through given link:- helpdesk.mponline.gov.in
- Candidates must note that merely issuing of e-Admit Card to them will not imply that their candidature has been finally cleared by the Institute. The Institute will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate qualifies the CBT as the case may be.
- Answer Keys of CBT: Answer keys of CBT will be published on the website of AIIMS Bhopal after the CBT. Candidates will be given opportunity to submit representation/objection to the answer key/question, if any. They can do so with supporting documents/justification within the stipulated time and ONLY through the designated web-link/web-portal on payment of Rs. 50 + GST per question. Representation received from any other mode will not be entertained. There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. The decision of AIIMS Bhopal will be final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Resolution of Tie Cases: In the event of tie in scores of candidates in CBT, merit will be decided by applying the following criteria one after another in the order given below till the tie is resolved:-
- First by using number of wrong answers: candidate with less wrong answersin CBT will be placed higher in the order of merit.
- By date of birth: older candidate will be placed higher in the order of merit.
- By higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Result of CBT: Result of CBT will be published on the website of AIIMS Bhopal in due course. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation permissible to candidates of various categories beyond the prescribed upper age limit of the advertised posts is as under:-
- Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the AIIMS Bhopal for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders (as on the last date of receipt of application) are as under:-
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|2.||OBC – NCL||3 years|
|3.||PwBD||10 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|4.||Regular Employees of State Government/Autonomous Institutions of Central & State Govt., who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||5 Years|
|5.||Defence Personnel disables in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (Unreserved/General)||3 Years|
|6.||Defence Personnel disables in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (OBC)||6 (3+3) Year|
|7.||Defence Personnel disables in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)||8 (3+5) Year|
|8.||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (General/Unreserved)||Upto 35 Years of age|
|9.||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)||Upto 40 Years of age|
|14.||Ex- Servicemen||03 years after deducting of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the last date for receipt of application|
|15.||1) Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||Upto 40 Years of age|
|2) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||Upto 45 Years of age|
All Age Relaxations will be as per the guidelines/Rules of Government of India for various categories as amended from time to time.
NOTE-I: Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex- servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for claiming benefits of reservation under EXS category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation as per rules.
NOTE-II: The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation, as per rules.
NOTE-III: For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
Important Note for Candidates: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023
- Age relaxation and/or reservation shall be admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates only against the vacancies reserved for them on submission of valid caste/category certificate. The caste/community of such candidate should be included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government.
- EWS category candidates are required to produce ‘Income and Asset’ certificate valid for the year 2023-24 as per the format given in DoPT O.M. dated 31.01.2019.
- OBC applicants not covered under the Creamy Layer, as per the Standing Instructions of the Government of India as amended from time to time, seeking age-relaxation, reservation, etc. shall invariably submit the requisite Certificate as per prescribed format of Govt. of India. The vacancies are being advertised in financial year 2023-24. Therefore, NCL-OBC certificate issued during financial period 2023-24 i.e. issued on or after 01.04.2023 will be considered valid. Therefore, OBC candidates must ensure that they have valid OBC certificate issued from 01.04.2023 to the last date of submission of online application. Further, the OBC caste certificate must be in the format provided by the DoPT vide OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res) dated 30.05.2014. Certificate must be valid for employment in Central Government Institution. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on castes borne in the Central List of Govt. of India. The OBC certificate should clearly show that the applicant does not belong to the Creamy Layer. Further, for OBC candidates, in addition to the submission of category certificate, a declaration in the prescribed format as per Annexure-VI has to be furnished by the candidates during document verification, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer. In case of not complying with these stipulations, the claim of OBC for reserved status (OBC) will not be entertained. They will, however, be treated as UR candidates (if UR post is advertised). Candidates may also note in respect of the above that their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- Reserved category candidates who are selected on their own merit without any relaxed standards will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies as per their position in the order of merit. Reserved vacancies will be filled up from amongst the eligible relevant reserved category candidates in the order of merit.
- Reserved category candidates who qualify on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience, qualifications, etc., will be counted against reserved vacancies only irrespective of their merit position.
- In so far as cases of Ex-serviceman (Ex-SM) are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly, for PwBD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
- A person with benchmark disability (PwBD) who is selected on his own merit can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for persons with benchmark disability (PwBD} of relevant category.
- The Institute will consider the suitability of posts for various benchmark disabilities under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPwD) Act, 2016 in accordance with Notification No. 38-16/2020-DD-III dated 04.01.2021 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India or as identified by the Institute considering the functional/physical requirements of the post. Benefit under the PwBD category will be admissible to only those who suffer from not less than 40% of specified disability. Such PwBD candidates have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. The Institute will decide the placement of selected candidates in the roster register.
- The Institute may verify the authenticity of the certificate of disability and examine suitability of the PwBD candidate in terms of functional requirements before appointment. In this regard, the decision of the Institute will be final.
- Ex-servicemen/Commissioned Officers seeking age relaxation shall be required to produce Discharge Book/ documents issued by the competent authority in support of their category to avail admissible benefits (reservation / relaxation).
- Ex-servicemen (Ex-SM) who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’ or ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing the benefit of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for reservation in Ex-SM category. However, such candidate can avail of the benefit of reservation as Ex-SM for subsequent employment if he/she immediately after joining civil employment, gives self-declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the various vacancies for which he had applied for before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the DoPT OM dated 14.08.2014.
- A Matriculate Ex-Serviceman (non-graduate Ex-Serviceman, who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force), who has put in not less than 15 years of service with the Armed Forces of the Union shall be considered eligible for appointment to the reserved vacancies for Ex-SM in Group ‘C’ posts.
- Request for change of category i.e. reserved to unreserved or vice-versa will not be entertained.
Application Fee: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: non-faculty posts
A non-refundable application and processing fee is required to be paid only in online/digital mode. Applications without the prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination. The application fee applicable to various categories is as follow:-
|S. No.||Category of the Candidate||ApplicationFee|
|1.||General, OBC, EWS||Rs1200/-|
|2.||SC, ST, PwBD||Rs600/-|
Procedure for filling up Online Application: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023
- For filling up of online application form, candidates must have the following readilyavailable with them:-
- Valid e-mail ID.
- Scanned passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPEG/JPG format).Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPEG/JPG format).
- Online payment option for payment of application fee, if applicable.
- Candidates must apply online through the website of AIIMS Bhopal www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Applications received through any other mode will not beaccepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to go to the online application portal/web-link given on the website of AIIMS Bhopal (www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in), register themselves and follow the instructions on the application portal for filling up online application form.
- Candidates must fill all the fields of online application form correctly. There is no provision for correcting the details entered in the online application form once it is submitted by the candidate after clicking the submit button. Therefore, request for change in any information at later stage will not be considered.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post will be required to indicate their preferences in the application form and will be required to pay separate application fee for each post in the online/digital mode only. The candidates shall not be considered for posts other than the ones indicated in their list of preferred post. The order of preference cannot be changed once submitted.
- In case multiple online application forms are received from a candidate for a particular post, the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be considered for further process subject to fulfillment of other requirement including successful payment of application fee. In such cases, fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- While applying online, candidates must ensure that in the preview of online application form, their photo and signature are clearly visible. If photo/signature is not clearly visible in preview that means the image file of photo/signature is not as per the given specifications. It may lead to rejection of application. Hence, candidates are advised to adhere to the specifications of image.
Instructions for Photo/Signature along with Online Application Form
- Along with the online application form, upload scanned color photograph & Signature. The photograph should be of good quality and the background should be light, preferably white.
- Polaroid photographs will not be accepted.
- The photograph of the applicant should be from the front. In which both the ears of applicant should be also clearly visible.
- Application form could be rejected If the photographs of the above standards are not attached.
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of filling the application. As far as possible, the candidate will have to appear in the examination hall in the same condition as the photograph affixed on the application form in bearded/clean shave.
- If glasses are used for reading, photographs will have to be taken with glasses on. A photograph worn with black glass will not be accepted. Cap and hat are not allowed. Religious headgears are allowed but it must not cover the face of the candidate.
- Signature in the online application form must be made clearly in the space provided. Short signature or more than one signature will not be considered
- Application forms will be invalid if there are missing or wrong photo or Signature.
- The same signature as given along with the online application form will be used at the time of CBT and document verification.
- Size of Photo & Signature should be between 5KB to 100KB with minimum 72 DPI.
General Instructions to Candidates: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Service under the Institute is governed by the Act and the Rules / Regulations framed under the Act. The matter of technical resignation is under consideration and admissible benefits, if any, will be applicable as per the decision of the Competent Authority.
- On appointment, in addition to pay, selected candidates will be entitled to other allowances and service benefits i.e. DA, HRA (or accommodation), TA, Leave, LTC, NPS, Employee Health Scheme etc. as admissible to employees of AIIMS Bhopal.
- All the appointees are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and disciplineas applicable to the employees of AIIMS Bhopal.
- Without prejudice to criminal/legal/disciplinary action, the candidate is liable to be disqualified from the CBT/recruitment process on account of the following:-
- Using unfair means during the CBT/recruitment process; or
- Violating instructions mentioned in the e-Admit Card or given by officials; or
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person; or
- Misbehaving in the examination hall / place of document verification (DV); or
- Damaging infrastructure/equipment in the examination hall/place of DV; or
- Obstructing the conduct of examination/recruitment process; or
- Instigating other candidates to boycott the examination / DV process; or
- Making statements which are incorrect or false, suppressing material information, submitting fabricated documents, etc. or
- Any other inappropriate and indisciplined behavior during the process.
- In case, any information or declaration given by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this recruitment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and/or action, as deemed fit, may be taken against him/her by the appointing authority.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Date of birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Institute for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates should note that their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the document submitted by them is verified by AIIMS Bhopal.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw any communication made to the candidate.
- Executive Director, AIIMS Bhopal reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the recruitment process/test/.
- Candidates may use Hindi or English language in the selection process except for the test of language which will be in the concerned language only.
- Communication with candidates regarding recruitment process will be made through email ID provided by them in their online application form.
- All the information related to the recruitment will be published on the website of AIIMS Bhopal (www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in). Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of AIIMS Bhopal for updates related to the recruitment.
- For any technical support during filling of online application, candidates may communicate to ‘helpdesk.mponline.gov.in’ or contact on 0755-6720200 (Help Desk).
- All the records related to this recruitment will be preserved up to 6 months from the date of declaration of result and thereafter, these shall stand destroyed except for records of selected candidates and matters pending in the Hon’ble CAT/Court.
- Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Court/Tribunal having jurisdiction over Bhopal (MP).
Eligibility Criteria: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: non-faculty posts
[As per the Recruitment Rules of Non-faculty posts for new AIIMS, 2015 (as amended from time to time)
|Advt No.||Name of Post and Eligibility Criteria|
|01||Name of Post : Social Worker Qualifications: Essential: 10+2 from a recognized board and 8 years experience as Social Worker Age Limit: Between 18-35 years|
|02||Name of Post : Office/Stores Attendant (Multi-Tasking) Qualifications: Essential: a) 10th Pass or ITI equivalent Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years|
|03||Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk Qualifications: Essential: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or UniversitySkill test norms on computer Typing speed @35w.p.m.in English or 30 w. p. m. in Hindi (Time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH /9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) Desirable 1. Basic Computer literacy. Age Limit: Between 18-30 years|
|04||Name of Post : Stenographer Qualifications: Essential: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or UniversitySkill Test Norms: Dictation- 10 Minutes @ 80WPM Transcription- 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer Desirable: Excellent command over Hindi and English (written and spoken) Age Limit: Between 18-27 years|
|05||Name of Post : Driver (Ordinary Grade) Qualifications: Essential: 10th pass from a recognised Board.LMV and HMV commercial license.2 years’ experience of driving commercial vehicle. Age Limit: Between 18-27 years|
|06||Name of Post : Junior Warden (House Keepers) Qualifications: Essential: Graduate from a recognised University or equivalent.Two years’ experience as a Jr. Warden or equivalent in any College. Age Limit: Between 30-45 years|
|07||Name of Post : Dissection Hall Attendant Qualifications: Essential: 10+2 or equivalent with one year experience in the concerned department. Or 10th Pass with three years experience in the concerned department. Age Limit: Between 21-30 years|
|08||Name of Post : Upper Division Clerk Qualifications: Essential: Degree of recognized University or equivalentProficiency in computers.Skill test norm: Same as that of Lower Division Clerk. Age Limit: Between 21-30 years|
|09||Name of Post : Data Entry Operator Grade A Essential: Qualifications: 12th Standard pass or equivalent.Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work. Note:-The speed of 8000 Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work is to be judged by conducting a speed test on the EDP Machine(s) by the Competent Authority. Age Limit: Between 18-27 years|
|010||Name of Post : Junior Scale Steno (Hindi) Qualifications: Essential: *(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii) Skill Test norms: Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 64 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 11 words per minute and mistakes should not exceed 8% Desirable: Excellent command over Hindi (written and spoken) Age Limit: Between 21-30 years|
|011||Name of Post : Security cum Fire Jamadar Qualifications: Essential: 10 + 2 from a recognised Board / University; (Relaxable upto Class 10 in the case of Ex- Servicemen who have excellent record and have passed third class examination of the Services)Following Physical Standards:Height: 167 cm and Chest: 80 cm with an expansion of 5 cm (For residents of hill areas height may be 162 cm, chest – 76 cm with an expansion of 5 cm)Should possess sound health free from defect/ deformity/disease.Vision in both eyes should be 6/12 (without glasses).There should be no colour blindness. (Candidates claiming relaxation in height and chest will have to produce the certificate to this effect from the competent authority viz., Deputy Commissioner/ Distt. Magistrates/Tehsildars of their places of residence). Note: The standards of Physical Efficiency test may be relaxed by the Director (AIIMS) in the case of Ex-Servicemen only. Desirable: (I) Service in the Armed Forces/ Para- Military Forces/ Police. (ii) Experience of performing security duties, preferably in a hospital of repute. Age Limit: Between 18-27 years|
|012||Name of Post : Store Keeper-Cum-Clerk Qualifications: Essential: 1. Graduate· from a recognised university with one year experience in handling stores. Desirable: Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from a recognised Institution. Age Limit: Up to 30 years|
Indicative Syllabus of CBT: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: non-faculty posts
[Ref. : Section-IV of the Advertisement]
- The CBT for the posts will have only one part for 100 questions (MCQs) for 100 marks. The indicative syllabus is as follows:
|1.||General knowledge and awareness (25 Marks)|
|Questions in this component will be to test candidates’ general awareness and knowledge of current events as may be expected of any educated person. The test may include questions relating to about AIIMS, Indian Geography (10th level), General Science (10th level), Governance in India, current general policies of Govt. of India on various matters, national & international current affairs. Few questions may be related to fundamentals of computer peripherals/applications/internet.|
|2.||English comprehension (Class 10th level) (10Marks)|
|Candidates’ ability to understand correct English/basic comprehension would be tested. Test may include questions relating to correct use of tenses, verb, preposition, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting misspelled words.|
|3.||Quantitative aptitude (Class 10th level) (20 Marks)|
|The questions will be to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be- computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, Average, Percentage, Mensuration, Profit and Loss, Time and distance, Time & Work.|
|4.||General intelligence & reasoning ability (25 Marks)|
|This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, series completion, direction, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, non- verbal series, coding and decoding etc.|
|5.||Fundamentals of computer applications for eg MS Office, Internet etc. (10 Marks)|
|6.||Knowledge of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964 , CCS (Leave) Rules 1972 (10 Marks)|
- The above syllabi for all the advertised posts are indicative and not exhaustive.
DETAILS REGARDING PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITY (PwBD):
- Only those Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) who are having benchmark disabilities (minimum 40%) are eligible for fee concession and age- relaxation.
- They shall invariably submit the requisite certificate, otherwise, their claim for PwBD status will not been entertained. The certificate of disability issued under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPWD) Act, 2016 will also be valid.
- The certificate of disability, in the event of selection of the candidate to any post, will be subject to such verification/ re-verification as may be decided by the competent authority. Certificate issued by the Medical Practitioner, Hospital or any other Institution not authorized by the Central or the State Government will not be considered. The disability of finally selected candidates would be verified by a Medical Board of the Institute specifically constituted for this purpose to ascertain his/her eligibility and suitability to the concerned post.
- Provision of compensatory time and Assistance of Scribe:
- As per instructions/guidelines issued by the Government of India vide OM No.34-02/2015-DD.III dated 29.8.2018 modified vide corrigendum F.No.34- 02/2015-DD.III(pt) dated 8.2.2019 and OM No.29-6/2019- DD-III dated 10.08.2022, the facility of Scribe / Reader / Lab Assistant and extra time would be allowed to a person with benchmark disability in category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected) & cerebral palsy subject to such requests being made to the AIIMS Bhopal while filling up the online application form.
- In case of other categories of persons with benchmark disabilities, the provision of scribe will be provided on production of a certificate to the effect that the person concerned has physical limitation to write, and scribe is essential to write examination on his/ her behalf, from the Chief Medical Officer/ Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent of a Government health care institution as per proforma at Annexure-IV.
- Suitable provisions for information regarding use of scribes by the blind candidates and candidates with Locomotor Disability including Cerebral Palsy and others PwBD candidates have been made in the online application itself. For engaging the scribe, candidates will have to fill in the necessary details and response in this regard in the online APPLICATION FORM. In the absence of any such information in the application form, no request for engagement of a scribe in the examination shall be entertained. Engagement of scribe will be subject to the following conditions:
- Candidates will have the option to arrange for the scribe on their own or to request the AIIMS BHOPAL for the same. Appropriate choice in this regard will have to be given by the candidate in the online application form.
- The qualification of the scribe should be at least matriculate or one- step below the qualification prescribed under rules of the concerned post for which the candidate is going to take examination. In addition, the scribe has to produce a valid ID proof in original at the time of examination. A photocopy of the ID proof of the scribe signed by the candidate as well as the scribe will be submitted along with proforma at Annexure-V (A & B). In case, subsequently it is found that the qualification of the scribe is not as declared by the candidate, then the candidate shall forfeit his/ her right to the post and claims relating thereto.
- The scribe so arranged should not himself/herself be the candidate for the same test for which the candidate is appearing. Also, same scribe should not be engaged for more than one candidate. The scribe and the candidate shall give a declaration to this effect. Any violation, if detected at any stage, will render both candidate and scribe disqualified.
- Separate Call Letter will be issued to the scribe accompanying the candidate and the same shall be signed by both candidate and scribe. Scribe should bring passport size photograph.
- The candidate shall be responsible for any misconduct on the part of the scribe brought by him/her during the test.
- Candidates availing the assistance of a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of not less than 20 minutes for every hour of the test. In case the duration of the examination is less than an hour, then duration of compensatory time would be allowed on pro-rata basis subject to a minimum of 5 minutes and in the multiple of 5.
- PwBD candidates who are eligible for use of scribe but do not avail the facility of scribes, will also be given compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of Test.
- The change of scribe will not be allowed. However, in case of emergency, the same will be allowed only upon production of valid proof for emergency necessitating change and the same will only be allowed upon filling the relevant details including pasting of photograph of the new scribe as per Annexure-V (A & B).