BECIL Recruitment 2023: 110 DEO, EMT and other posts on offer, apply till Nov 23. Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited Announces 110 Job Openings; Apply Now!
Table of Contents
Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL) is currently accepting online applications for various positions, including DEO, EMT, Jr. Physiotherapist, and more. The recruitment drive aims to fill 110 vacancies, and the deadline for application submission is November 23, 2023. Interested candidates can apply through the official website at www.becil.com.
BECIL Recruitment 2023: DEO, EMT and other posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts of DEO, EMT, Jr. Physiotherapist, MTS and other posts. The application process is underway and the deadline for the submission of the application form is November 23. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at www.becil.com.
BECIL recruitment 2023 vacancy details:
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 110 vacancies.
|Post Code||Post/ Requirement (requirement may get increase or decrease)||Educational Qualifications and Experience required||Monthly Remuneration|
|1||Jr. Physiotherapist (01)||Educational Qualification: Inter(Science)Degree in Physiotherapy||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|2||MTS (18)||Essential: – Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution. Experience: – Preference will be given to the experienced candidates. Fresher can also be considered.||Rs.18,486/- per month|
|3||DEO (28)||Essential Qualification & Experience: Minimum 12th passedWell conversant with computer packages namely Windows, i.e. Word, Excel course of DOEACC or equivalent from any Govt. / Recognized private institute. Good working knowledge of Computer and internet/E-mail.Typing speed of more than 35 words per minutes (English) on computer||Rs.22,516/- per month|
|4||Technologist (OT) (08)||Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Anesthesia & Operation Theatre Technologist) OR B.Sc. (OT Technologist /B.Sc. (Anesthesia Technology) from a recognized University/Institute.||Rs.22,516/- per month|
|5||PCM (01)||Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized University. Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications. Age Limit: Not more than 40 Yrs. on the date of joining. Role and Responsibilities: Management of the patient care coordinators.Ensure that the PCCs are in full attendance and ensure replacement/ alternative in case of absenteeism.Act as the first point of escalation for any issues that are reported by PCC’s.Management of patient movement from waiting area to respective OPDs in batches.Overall management of process implementation||Rs.30,000/- per month|
|6||EMT (36)||Qualification: EMT-Basic/EMT-Advanced Certification from Institutes approved by Health Sector Skill Council under the National Skill Development Programme of Govt. of India OR Pre-Hospital Trauma Technician from Institutes approved by Directorate General of Health Services, Govt. of India. Roles and Responsibilities: Transfer & care of patients in ambulances of Hospital as per requirement in shifts as per deployment Manning of Ambulance control Room at Hospital in shifts as per deployment.||Rs.22,516/- per month|
|7||Driver (04)||Educational Qualification: 10th passedValid Driving License for driving heavy vehiclesKnowledge of Motor MechanismWorking experience of 03 years||Rs.22,516/- per month|
|8||MLT (08)||Essential: – Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists / Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology) from a Govt. recognized university / institution with two year of experience in the relevant field.||Rs.24,440/- per month|
|9||PCC (03)||Essential Qualification & Experience: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in any field Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification. Age Limit: Not more than 35 years on the date of joining.||Rs.24,440/- per month|
|10||Radiographer (02)||B.Sc. Hons. in Radiography or B.Sc. in Radiography 03 years course from recognized university/Institution.||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|11||Lab Attendant (01)||Essential: 12th pass (Science) with 02 years’ experience of lab as a Lab Attendant.||Rs.22,516/- per month|
Applications are invited for empanelment of following manpower purely on outsource basis for deployment in a Central Government Hospital (Delhi & NCR).
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- Preference will be given to local candidates (Delhi/NCR) and who are already working in the same/similar department.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ document verification / personal interaction / joining the duty on selection etc.
- Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
- For applying, please visit the BECIL‟s website www.becil.com. Go the „Careers Section‟ and then click „Registration Form (Online)‟. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before applying and making online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached for reference. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Therefore, candidate/ applicant must ensure their eligibility (age, qualification, experience etc.) before applying for the post. BECIL will not take responsibility for wrong application/ ineligible condition.
- Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
- Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per above eligibility criteria will be called for skill test / selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in online application form. Mere filling the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post.
- Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and retain with them for future reference.
- BECIL will not be responsible for any typographical errors (i.e Email IDs, Mobile Number etc.) in the application forms submitted by applicant.
BECIL recruitment 2023 application fee:
Candidates from the General/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women/and other categories must pay a fee of ₹885, while candidates from the SC/ST/EWS/PH category should pay ₹531.
BECIL recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
Visit the official website at www.becil.com
Next, go to the Careers page
Click on Registration Form (Online Apply)
Register and proceed with the application process
Fill up the application form, pay the fee, and submit the form
Take a printout for future reference.
Disclaimer: Terms and conditions given in the advertisement are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, decision of BECIL will be final and binding on candidates.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
For technical problem faced while applying online : [email protected]
For queries other than technical : [email protected] OR 0120-4177860
Last date for submission of application forms is 23.11.2023.
FAQs: BECIL Recruitment 2023: DEO, EMT and other posts
Is the BECIL job permanent or temporary?
Candidates applying for the post have to undergo a probation period of 2 years before becoming a permanent employee. After completing the BECIL probationary period, candidates are eligible to receive all of the job’s perks and benefits.
How is the selection process for BECIL Recruitment 2023?
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Overview
Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Registration Dates: 09th to 23rd November 2023
Mode of Application: Online
Selection Process: Skill Tests/Interview
Is BECIL a private or government?
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) was incorporated on 24th March, 1995 under the Companies Act, 2013 (erstwhile the Companies Act,1956) by Government of India with 100% equity share capital of BECIL held by President of India through Secretary.
What is the qualification for BECIL?
The age criteria set by the authorities for the post of BECIL DEO is between 21 years to 45 years. Also, in terms of educational qualifications, candidates must have completed 10+2 or any graduation degree from a recognized university.