AIIMS Kalyani Jobs 2023 Project Technical Officer & Technician Posts. बाखल भारतान आगुावज्ञान सस्थान, कल्याणा . All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani.
राष्ट्रीयराजमार्ग – 34, बसन्तपुर, सागूना, कल्याणी, जिला- नदिया, पश्चिम बंगाल-741245
NH-34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna, Kalyani, District Nadia, West Bengal 741245
Date: 09.12.2023 AIIMS/Kalyani/CM&FM/ICMR/rATA Project/2023-24/672
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT: AIIMS Kalyani Jobs 2023 Project Technical Officer & Technician
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the post of Project Technical Officer (01 Post) and Project Technician-II (04 Posts) funded under Indian Council of Medical Research for a Multi-centric Task Force Project entitled “Assessment of unmet needs and access to assistive technologies among general population through digital rATA tool – A cross sectional survey in India” under Dr. Paramita Sengupta, Professor, Department of Community Medicine & Family Medicine, AIIMS Kalyani The project details, essential qualifications, experience, consolidated salary and service tenure are as under:
|“Assessment of unmet needs and access to assistive technologies among general population through digital rATA tool – A cross sectional survey in India”
|Maximum duration is 24 months on contract basis
|Last date of application
|The last date of submission of the application will be 15 days after the advertisement notice on the institute webpage.
Project Technical : Officer AIIMS Kalyani Jobs 2023 Project Technical Officer & Technician
|Three years Graduate from a recognized university + three years community field experience or PG in relevant subject/field.
|Experience of being a Team Leader in Community Based Field Projects, with ability to liaise between different stakeholders. Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in data entry and handling in computer applications/ softwares. The candidate needs to be proficient in English, Bengali and Hindi
|Pay: Rs. 28,000/- per month 18% HRA Rs. 5,040/- Rs. 33,040/- (consolidated)
|Survey activities, preparation of detailed survey plans, project supervision, datacollection and co-ordination activities between PI/Co-PI and survey team, Regular monitoring, pre-survey visits and training of survey team. He/She should be ready to travel to and work in field areas all over the district.
|Initially for 6 MONTHS but can be EXTENDED TILL 2 YEARS depending on work performance
|No. of Post
|Place of Posting
Project Technician-II: AIIMS Kalyani Jobs 2023 Project Technical Officer & Technician
|10+ Diploma (MLT/DMLT/ITI) Two years experience in relevant subject/field
|Experience in Community based Field Projects. Experience in data entry and handling in computer applications/softwares. The candidate needs to be proficient in English, Bengali and Hindi
|Pay Rs. 18,000/- per month 18% HRA Rs . 3,240/- Rs. 21,240/ (consolidated)
|Data collection and entry, communication and all survey activities. He/She shouldbe ready to travel to and work in field areas all over the district.
|Initially for 6 MONTHS but can be EXTENDED TILL 2 YEARS depending on workperformance
|No of Posts
|Place of Posting
Candidates who have previous working experience in similar field are encouraged to apply. Those who have worked in similar projects will be given preference.
The above posts are to be filled purely on a contractual basis for a period of 6 months (which may be extended maximum up to 24 months or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier)
Terms and conditions: AIIMS Kalyani Jobs 2023
1. These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Kalyani pay roll Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS Kalyani or Principal Investigator. Also, the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
2. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen. Age concession will also be admissible for experienced persons.
3. Interested candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria are requested to fill in the application along with their detailed CVs and mail it to [email protected]
4. The last date of submission of the application will be 15 days after the advertisement notice onthe institute webpage.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview through email.
6. Selected candidates have to carry out extensive touring and collect data in field.
7. Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIMS Kalyani.
9. All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guideline as issued by ICMR.
10. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy as amended from time to time.
11. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the institute.
Dr. Paramita Sengupta
Department of Community Medicine & Family Medicine
West Bengal -741245
Dr. Paramita Sengupta
E-mail: [email protected]