Barasat State University PG admission 2021. West Bengal State University MA Admission 2021-2022. Applications are invited for admission to 2-year M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, M.R.S. Courses to be made online through University Website :
On and from 1 st September 2021. For other information please see the Prospectus 2021 in the webpage. Admission of students under reserve Quota will be as per rules.
Important Dates Of 2021-2023
- Starting of Online Application form fill-up: Sep 01st
- Closing date of Online Application form fill-up: Sep 15th
- Commerce & Management,
- Computer Science,
- Film Studies,
- Food & Nutrition,
- Journalism & Mass Communication,
- Master of Rural Studies,
- Political Science,
In pursuance of the Higher Education Departments Memo No. 706- Edn(CS)/10M-95/14 dated 13th July 2021 and subsequent Memo No.808-EH/ Edn(U)/1U-83/12 dated 29.9.2020, 80% seats are reserved for Home University students and 20% seats reserved for other university students.
However, if 80% seats reserved for home University remain unfilled, those may filled up with the Undergraduates of other universities. Similarly, if the 20% seats reserved for the students from other universities remain unfilled, those may filled up with the students of home university. This order will be applicable for the Academic Session 2020-21 as well as 2021-22 in view of the prevailing COVID pandemic situation. Full tuition waiver for Physically challenged students. Tuition fees waiver for another 50 meritorious students coming from difficult background.
Hons. Graduates under CBCS System / 10+2+3 System in the relevant subject.
PNC candidates are not allowed
B.Sc. / B.A. in Geography, Economics, Psychology Hons. students are eligible and will be awarded M.Sc. / M.A. degree in Geography, Economics, Psychology on successful completion.
Candidates passed out under CBCS have to convert obtained CGPA (on the basis of all courses) to percentage as per the conversion formula mentioned in the U.G. Marksheet / Grade sheet.
The documents needed are as follows
- Madhyamik Admit/Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- UG Final Semester Marksheet (Front Side)
- UG Final Semester Marksheet (Back Side)
- UG Final Year Marksheet (Front Side)
- Last University Registration Certificate
N.B. Candidates are requested to check the website regularly for any notification or updation in the website. The University will not be responsible for missing out any notification or updation.
- Fillup the form with your Proper and Accurate Data
- You can’t registrer more than once with your Madhyamik Registration Number and Passing year
- One Mobile number can be used against only one registration
- You must remember the details provided above