West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission to the notice of all concerned that the Counselling of General Transfer of Teaching and Non-Teaching staff, except that of Group-D candidates, of the non-Govt. Aided Madrasahs of West Bengal will be held in Online Mode. The details of E-Counselling will be uploaded in the Official Website of the Commission: www.wbmsc.com as per the following schedule: –
1. ‘Procedure for E-Counselling’ of General Transfer will be uploaded on 11/05/2022 at 5:00 p.m.
2. Vacancy List for Transfer will be uploaded on 14/05/2022 at 5:00 p.m.
3. Online E-Counselling will commence from 15/05/2022 at 10:00 a.m.
4. Online E-Counselling will end on 25/05/2022 at 6:00 p.m.
5. Allotment List of Madrasahs to the candidates will be uploaded on 29/05/2022 at 5:00 p.m.
6. Allotted candidates will have to download the Letter for Verification of Documents from the website from 30/05/2022, 5:00 p.m. onwards
7. Physical verification of documents of allotted candidates and Transfer Recommendation of eligible candidates will commence from 06/06/2022 onwards
8. E-Counselling of General Transfer of ‘Arts & Social Studies Group (Pass)’ subject and ‘Science Group (Pass)’ subject will be held after the completion E-Counselling of Hons/PG subjects and individual Pass subjects
9. Counselling of Group-D candidates will be held in Offline Mode on 24/05/2022
10. Group-D candidates will have to download the Counselling Letter from the website of the Commission from 17/05/2022, 5:00 p.m. onwards
Procedure for E-Counselling of General Transfer
1. The candidate has to visit the official website of the West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission: www.wbmsc.com and click on the link “E-Counselling for General Transfer”.
2. Login through ‘Application ID’ & ‘Date of Birth’ to enter into the E-Counselling portal for General Transfer.
3. OTP will be generated and sent to the registered Mobile Number and the registered e-mail of the candidate.
4. Put the OTP in “Enter OTP” box to go to the main page of E-Counselling.
5. All the vacancies will be displayed, in a drop-down list, according to the Post/Subject/Medium of the concerned candidate.
6. Candidates may select up to ten (10) Madrasahs as per their preference from the drop-down list.
7. They can also see the choices submitted by other candidates in the concerned Posts/Subjects/Medium.
8. After selecting the upto ten (10) preferred Madrasahs, the candidates have to click on “Submit” button.
9. Once submitted, the preference/selection of Madrasahs will be locked. Locking time and IP address from which it is submitted will be captured.
10. After submission, the candidate should take printout of his/her choice by pressing “Print” button for future reference.
A. Any candidate, who has been transferred earlier in the same category of post on General Transfer, will not be eligible for current General Transfer. If it is found at any stage that, any candidate has been transferred on General Transfer in the same category of post, then, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
B. If there is no vacancy in concerned posts/subjects/medium then, the candidature of concerned candidates will be carried forward to next counselling for General Transfer.
C. If any candidate does not select any Madrasah due to non-availability of suitable vacancy, then his/her candidature will be carried forward to next counselling for General Transfer.
D. If any Madrasah is not allotted to a candidate out of selected Madrasahs, then his/her candidature will be carried forward to next counselling for General Transfer.
E. If any candidate is allotted a Madrasah out of selected Madrasahs & he/she does not join the said Madrasah, then his/her candidature will not be considered for next General Transfer and he/she will not be eligible to apply for next General Transfer.
THE WEST BENGAL MADRASAH SERVICE COMMISSION
Bikash Bhavan, (2nd floor) East Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091