About the Organiser
Bharati Vidyapeeth, the parent body of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi, is one of the largest networks of educational institutions in the country.
About the Webinar
The webinar is about the first global standard for digital skills and readiness that was recently endorsed by the IEEE Standards Board. Moving beyond IQ and EQ, let us now welcome DQ, a measure for determining one’s digital
In this webinar, we will discuss the following competencies:
(1) Digital citizen identity,
(2) Usage and screen time,
(3) Safety and cyber bullying,
(4) Cyber security,
(5) Emotional intelligence and empathy,
(6) Communication and digital footprint,
(7) Literacy and critical thinking, and
(8) Rights and privacy management.
The webinar will further discuss a tech skill building platform that runs on VS Code that’s geared toward learning the enterprise computing skills that drives millions and millions of transactions per second, brought presented by IBM.
Ms. Melissa Sassi
Chief Penguin, IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator, USA
Title of the Talk: Digital inclusion of underserved communities
Venue and Contact Details: CISCO WebEx Meeting Platform. And CISCO WebEx Event ID and Password shall be sent on E-Mail to the registered participants, at-least one day in advance. Please check your Spam and other folders
also for our emails and mark it as SAFE / NOT SPAM.
- 05:00 p.m. to 05:30 p.m. – Login, online Networking and Tea (at Home)
- 05:30 p.m. to 06:30 p.m. – Technical Talk
- 06:30 p.m. to 07:00 p.m. – Q & A Session followed by Certification
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- Advance registration is mandatory for participation. Participants will also get a participation certificate.
- No registration fee. It is absolutely free for the members of IEEE, CSI, IETE, ISTE, ISCA, IITP and Bharati Vidyapeeth, with pre-registration.
All are welcome:
Please circulate this to all your interested colleagues, associates and friends. Please register in large numbers and derive maximum benefit.
- Prof. M. N. Hoda, Director, BVICAM, New Delhi
- Mr. Ravindra Joshi, Chair, SIGHT, IEEE DS
- Prof. Subrata Mukhopadhyay, Chairperson, CNA Group, IEEE DS
Registration Link: http://bvicam.ac.in/webinars/
For more details, click the link below.