Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (NHM) Recruitment Midwifery Educator Post. The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
Read More: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2022: Director of Ayurveda, LECTURER, Public Analyst, General Service, Laboratory Assistant, Homoeopathic Pharmacist, WBMES; Assistant Professor & Other Posts
NHM, U.P. is seeking applications only from eligible in-service NHM contractual candidates for selection as Midwifery Educator in 3 SMTI (Lucknow, Kanpur & Varanasi).
Applications are invited from in-service candidates who have education qualification and relevant experience as follows:
Essential Qualification and Experience (ToR):
|M.Sc. Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Paediatric/ Community Health) with||2 years clinical maternity experience|
|B.Sc. Nursing with||5 years clinical maternity experience|
Candidate with teaching experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology nursing will be given preference.
Total number of Post: 18
• Only female candidates can apply in view of cultural constraints.
• Only in-services staff candidates can apply (Regular and Contractual) Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare.
• Age limit 45 years or younger at the time of application.
• Medical fitness required keeping in view the vigorous training mode at the time of joining.
• Must be registered R.N.R.M. with Indian Nursing Council and should furnish an active registration certificate.
• Clinical/hands on experience of conducting deliveries.
• Proficiency in basic computer usage-MS Office, use of Internet etc.
Please visit www.upnrhm.gov.in regularly for detailed information.
Online Submission of application starts from May 02, 2022 at 12:01am.
Last date of submission of online application is May 22, 2022, at 11:59:59 pm.
(1) Application will be accepted online only.
(2) Designation of the candidate will not change only incentives will be provided against the work performed as Midwifery Educator.
(3) Candidate may be allotted to the other district for additional charge.
(4) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant positions may vary at any stage during the selection process.
(5) If at any stage of selection, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the selection at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(6) Please note that 30-04-2022 shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.
- Only Nursing in-service staff (Regular and Contractual) from Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare, U.P. are eligible to apply for 06 months Midwifery educators course at National Midwifery Training Institute.
- Selection process to be based on Document Verification Process (DVP) by giving weightage on Educational Qualification, Experience, followed by OSCE and Interview (including motivational screening)
- Selection : Candidates with following essential qualifications & experience can apply-
|M.Sc. Nursing (Obstetrics/ Gynecology, Paediatrics, Community health) with||2 years of clinical maternity experience|
|B.Sc. Nursing with||5 years of clinical maternity experience|
- Candidates with teaching experience in Obstetrics/ Gynecology nursing will be given preference.
- Experience will be counted as on the date of press advertisement.
General Requirements: Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission
- Only female candidates can apply with age limit 45 years or younger at the time of application.
- Medical certificate of health issued by Government Hospital required.
- Must be a registered R.N.R.M with Indian Nursing council /SNC and should furnish an active registration certificate.
- Clinical /hands on Experience of conducting deliveries.
- Proficiency in basic computer usage- MS Office, use of Internet etc.
- At the time of selection, it is mandatory that candidates are oriented about the Midwifery initiative their roles and responsibilities and place of posting through a formal presentation and brochure.
- Simultaneously the following declaration must be obtained from all selected MEs.