University of Calcutta Advertisement for Engagement of Research Support Personnel – Department of Home Science.
Name of the Project : Re-Examining Maternal Health Seeking Behaviour: A Comparative Study among Santhal and Oraon Tribes of West Bengal and Jharkhand
Name of Position : Research Assistant/Field Investigator (open to full-time/part-time)
No. of Position : 04
Essential qualification : Post Graduate in Human Development, Sociology, Economics with at least 55% marks with Computer skills (MS Office)
Desirable qualification : NET/SLET Qualified, PhD/ MPhil
Duration : 6 Months-12 months (from time to time during the Project span as per limits of ICSSR sanction)
Age limit : 35 Years
Remuneration : Subject to limits of ICSSR sanction – as found suitable for selection for Full time/Part-time/Hired Services – for a specific term/period Interested Applicants are requested to apply on plain paper along with their update Curriculum Vitae, description of project/research experience within 150 words, present occupation status, passport size photograph and copy of identity & residence proof (Aadhaar & PAN Card) to the Project Director – Dr Purba Chattopadhyay, email [email protected], within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Terms and Condition: University of Calcutta Advertisement for Engagement
(Application will imply acceptance of the given terms and conditions)
1) The above engagement is purely temporary in nature.
2) No query prior to application or communication thereof is permissible, and may result in their application not being considered
3) No request will be entertained after the allotted time slot of the online or offline mode of interview, as will be intimated in due course.
4) No TA or DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5) Original testimonials with a set of self-attested copies of testimonials are to be presented on being shortlisted/empanelled for verification and record on the day of
6) The decision of the selection committee is final.
7) All decisions are admissible subject to terms and conditions of ICSSR.
8) Mere selection does will not ensure continuation unless satisfactory performance as per appraisal of Project Director.
9) Compromise in quality and confidentiality of work will invite summary termination without any pecuniary benefits.
10) Working hours will vary in terms of selection for Full time/Part-time/Hired Services, as well as status of work ongoing