University Grants Commission | National Eligibility Test (NET) June 2020
Subject: Display of Questions, Marked Responses and Provisional Answer Keys of UGC NET June, 2020
The UGC-NET June, 2020 has commenced from 24 September 2020 and will last till 13 November 2020 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode spread over a period of 12 Examination days during September – November, 2020.
The Question Papers, marked responses of each candidate and the provisional answer keys for 55 NET Subjects (English & Commerce in 02 shifts) conducted between 24 September and 17 October 2020 (Annexure-I) would be made available on the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
The candidates who appeared in the test may login into the website, using their application number and date of birth and click the link for display of their question papers and marked responses and the provisional answer keys.
Candidates may also challenge the answer keys, online, at the above mentioned website, giving details of their observations, with supporting evidence if any.
For challenge, they are required to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs One Thousand only) per answer challenged.
The fee will be refunded, if the challenge is found to be correct, upon verification by experts.
The payment can be made online, through payment gateway, using debit/credit card, Net Banking. No challenge will be considered without receipt of processing fee.
This facility will be available from 05.11.2020 (09:00 PM) to 07.11.2020 (09:00 PM).
The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking upto 11:00 PM of 07.11.2020.
The candidates are advised to take a note of this facility and act accordingly.
UGC NET June 2020 | Display of Questions, Marked Responses and Provisional Answer Keys
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Keys of UGC NET June, 2020
1. Please go to NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
2. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
3. Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the Answer keys, click on the link “Click to view /Challenge
4. You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
5. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA. The Dropped Questions are highlighted and not for challenge.
6. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
7. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
8. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
9. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
10. Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay fee’ or in case to modify the claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims’.
11. After saving the claims, you will find a screen displaying your challenges.
12. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’. The claims will be saved finally after successful payment of required fee.
13. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
14. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be refunded in the same account.