The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications online from the citizens of India, for the Post for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Group -‘B’ (Non Gazetted), as per details below :
Name of Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Department: Department of Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-7 (Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400), Group-‘B’ Non-Gazetted
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
Age as on 13th May’2O22
Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 33 years of age as on 13.05.2022, However, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for APST and another 5 years for Government and Semi Government Departmental Staff of the State of Arunachal Pradesh.
For APST PwD candidates, upper age limit will be relaxed by 15 years.
How to apply
- 0nly’Online’ through APPSC Website www.appsc.gov.in
2. One Time Registration on Commission’s Website is mandatory (Once registered, all future applications for any post of vacancy can be submitted using Login ID Password).
3. Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, Application with the higher RID only will be valid.
4. Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non transferable Scanned Copies of Documents to be Uploaded at Application Stage 1 Applicant’s Size of Signature in Black lnk on white paper should not be less than 40kb & more than 5Okb jpg format) 2Latest/recent Passport Size Photograph (40-100 kb ipg formatJ 3 For Final Year/Semester students, Bonafide Certificate. (100 kb PDF format
J. Self Attested Photocopies of Original Documents to be Submitted One Week Prior to Date of Interview IOriginal Documents to be produced at the time Interview/ Viva-Voce 1 2 3Certificate and Marks Sheet of Class-XII issued by Board 4Bachelor Degree Certifrcate and Marks Sheet (lssued by the Registrar/Assistant Registrar/Controller of Examination / Vice-Chancellor of the University) B.Ed Certificate.
6. APST Certificate for APST Applicants and PRC/Aadhar Card/EPIC for other Applicants. Selection Process (Two Stages) A Written Examination followed by lnterview/Viva-Voce 71. Written Examination. Eligible Applicants will be required to undertake a Written Examination in the following subjects:-I. GeneralEnglish—————–100Marks.II. General Knowledge———— 100 Marks. IIl. Concerned subjects :(a) Paper I ———————-100 Marks. (0bjective Type and shall Cover entire syllab us of Concern ed sub.lect). (b) Paper II —————‘—–100 Marks’ (Conventional Essay Type, Covering the entire syllabus of Concerned subject]. Znd Class Bachelor Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with B.Ed. However, candidates that have appeared or are appearing in the final semester/year examination shall also be eligible to apply, subject to production of Original Certificate/Mark Sheet at the time of Viva Voce /Interview.
Last Date for Receipt of Application 13.05.2022