Stanford University in California USA Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2022. Knight-Hennessy Scholars program at Stanford University will provide funding for the degree program listed in the initial KHS admission letter.
It is available for scholars who wish to enroll in an additional graduate program. The selected scholars will receive additional funding for up to a maximum of three years.
King Global Leadership Program (KGLP)
The King Global Leadership Program is a core part of the Knight-Hennessy Scholars (KHS) experience. This program offers a wide range of workshops, lectures, projects, and experiences designed around the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Leadership Model.
These offerings complement scholars’ graduate school education and help them develop the traits and behaviors that will enable scholars to reach their leadership objectives.
Degree Level: Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2022
Stanford University in California USA Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Stanford University.
Available Subjects: Knight-Hennessy Scholarships
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
|Degree program||Quarters of KHS tuition & stipend||Years of funding||Degree program funds|
|MA, MBA, MFA, MPP, MS, JSM, MLS, LLM||Up to six academic quarters||1 – 2||N/A|
|JD||Nine academic quarters||1 – 3||N/A|
|MD||up to 11 quarters (does not include summer quarter of year 1)||1 – 3||Years 4 and 5*|
|PhD, DMA||up to 12 quarters: nine academic quarters (Autumn, Winter, Spring) and three summers||1 – 3||Year 4 and beyond|
|JD/MBA||Nine academic quarters||1 – 3||Need-based: apply to the graduate school’s financial aid|
|Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP, MD/PhD)||Up to 12 quarters: nine academic quarters (Autumn, Winter, Spring) and three summers||1 – 3||Year 4 and beyond|
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy scholars receive several types of funding:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
- Newly enrolling scholars receive a one-time relocation stipend intended to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases.
- Scholars in their second and third years may apply for supplemental funds to support academic enrichment activities (e.g., conference travel).