SNDT Women’s University Recruitment Applications are invited for the temporary Assistant Professors teaching posts on consolidated/CHB salaray in the Department of Psychology at Churchgate Campus, for academic year (2022-23).
SNDT Women’s University, Department of Psychology Mumbai-400 020
Advertisement No. 2/2022 Date: 01-08-2022
WALK IN INTERVIEW on 12-08-2022 at 11:00 am
Vacancies for teaching posts are purely on a temporary basis at the Department of Psychology in SNDT Women’s University, Churchgate Campus, Mumbai.
Applications are invited for the following temporary teaching post on consolidated/Clock Hour Basis (CHB) salary for M. A. programme in P. G. Department of Psychology, SNDT Women’s University for Academic Year 2022-23:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No.of Posts||Post Allotment|
|01||Assistant Professor for M. A. in Psychology||03 (Temporary Full Time)||01 (OPEN) 01 (OBC) 01(ST)|
|02||Assistant Professor for M. A. in Psychology||06 (CHB)||04 (OPEN) 01 (OBC) 01 (ST)|
Academic Qualifications for Assistant Professor-
- M.A. Psychology with minimum 55% with NET/SET or Ph. D. Degree (in concerned/relevant subject) in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time, as the case may be exempted from NET/SET. Provided the
candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SET subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work,
out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/ seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
Applicants with teaching experience at PG level will be preferred.
- Applicants are requested to apply on plain paper addressing the Head, Department of psychology, along with testimonials and be present for the Walk-In Interview at, the Department of psychology, 5th floor, Annex Building, SNDT Women’s University, 1, N.T.
Road, New Marine Lines, Mumbai along with original documents on 12st August 2022 at 11.00 am.
For Any genuine concerns, you can contact at the email address:
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES : SNDT Women’s University Recruitment
- Please note that the appointment of Assistant Professor(s) is purely on a temporary basis and strictly only for the academic year 2022-2023 on consolidated pay of Rs. 25000/- per month or Rs. 500/– per hour. A person selected shall have no enforceable right against the University for continuation in the succeeding academic session in any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the prescribed qualifications and have to ensure that they possess the prescribed qualifications and are eligible in all respects as per the eligibility conditions.
- Qualifications & all other eligibility conditions should be fulfilled as of the last date of application.
- No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention in the application, a valid e-mail & working Mobile Number
- They shall enclose photocopies of all the relevant certificates in support of their candidature. Self-attested copies of the certificates shall be attached in support of the information given in the application form. All the information contained in the application form shall be substantiated by supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to produce all original documents of their credentials in support of their candidature at the time of the interview.
- The candidate is required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of the interview if they are working in the University dept. / Institutions or affiliated colleges.
- Candidates from all categories can apply for open posts.
- Candidates having knowledge of the Marathi language / Proficiency in the Marathi language will be preferred.
- The number of posts advertised may increase/decrease depending upon the vacancies available at the time of the interview.
- Candidates should invariably give the information regarding Court cases pending, Criminal cases, Disciplinary actions or equivalent etc., if any. Any changes in this information as and when occurred after the submission of the application till the completion of the recruitment process should be brought to the notice of the University by the candidate, failing which the University reserves the right to cancel the candidature and to debar him/her from all selections.
- Candidates who report for an interview will have to present themselves at their own expense at SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai. No TA/DA will be provided.
- Incomplete applications, applications without required enclosures, and applications not submitted in the manner and procedure prescribed shall be summarily rejected.
- In the event of any information being found false, incomplete or incorrect the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- A person selected will be permissible to avail only applicable Casual leave during the academic session. No other leave and allowances are permitted to the person selected.
- The University shall not be held responsible for postponement or cancellation of scheduled interviews for any unforeseen/unavoidable reasons.
- No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
- Canvassing, direct or indirect will be a disqualification. Canvassing in any form throughout the Selection Process shall entail disqualification of the candidate.
Declaration: I have read all the instructions and terms & conditions; carefully & I hereby declare that all are acceptable to me.