Shri Sarda Education Society (Trust)
(A Linguistic Minority Educational Institute)
Smt Radhabai Sarda Art’s, Commerce & Science College, Anjangaon Surji, Dist. Amravati
Affiliated to: Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
INTERDISCIPLINARY NATIONAL LEVEL ONE DAYE-WEBINAR ON*
“ANCIENT INDIAN ICONOGRAPHY AND ARCHITECTURE”
Today the whole world is still struggling with the fatal COVID -19 PANDEMIC. Our country too is encountering the second wave severely. There is no respite from the terror of disease.
The College organizing A One Day National Level Interdisciplinary E-Webinar on “Ancient Indian Iconography & Architecture” with the intention of exploring new dimensions in the area of research.
We also wish to celebrate first anniversary of An Online fortnight Workshop conducted from April 18th last year very successfully by our Introduction to Iconography Whatsapp group.
The online workshop received an overwhelming response from the historians, researchers, academicians and students.
So we bring forth one more National Level Interdisciplinary E-Webinar in the same vein with the purpose to speed up research in the multi dimensions of Ancient Indian Iconography and Architecture.
Looking forward your participation and encouragement.
Details about registration for conference and paper publication:
- The conference is open to researchers, academicians, historians and enthusiasts from all the disciplines throughout country.
- Research paper is invited on the following topics in Hindi/Marathi/English language.
- For Marathi and Hindi Unicode/Krutidev55 font and for English Times New Roman font should be used.
- For Hindi/Marathi Font size should be 14 points and line spacing 1.5, for English font size should be 12 points and line spacing 1.5
- Words limit for research paper is 1500-2000 words per paper. Research paper should be submitted in Soft Copy in Word File.
- Research papers will be published in International Peer Reviewed and Index Research Journal “Shodhankan” with ISSN No. 2250-0383 & Impact factor 0.421 in hardcopy.
- Last date for research paper submission is 30th May 2021
- Registration for participation in conference is absolutely free.
- Registration for paper publication as well as participation in conference charges Rs 500/- only.
- After registration, the participants must send screenshots of registration or receipts of payment made on whatsapp number 9765351115 or on email: [email protected]
Mode of Payment :
Name of Account Holder : Dr. Nitin Ulhasrao Saraf
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India
Branch : Anjangaon Surji (M.S.)
Account No. : 11580175852
IFSC Code : SBIN0002138
Important Note :
Date of Conference : 20 June 2021
Paper Submission Date : 30 May 2021
Email-ID for submitting research Paper : [email protected]
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/mdHf17vUyhm45BidA
Telegram Link : https://t.me/joinchat/nv23tNZNfWc1ZGQ9
Theme : “Ancient Indian Iconography & Architecture”
Sub Themes :
1) Iconography in Indus valley
2) Elements of Shiva – Shivalinga and their types. Sanhar sculptures- ( Kamantaka , Tripurantaka , Gajantaka, AndhakasuraVadha) Anugraha sculptures- (Vishnuvanugraha , Nandishnugraha , Vighneshwaranugraha, Arjunanugraha , Chandeshanugraha, Ravananugraha)
Sculptures of Shiva- Parvati, Nataraja, Natesha, Shiva Parivara, Ardhanari-Nateshwara, Keval Shiva, Bhairava, Shivagana / Ganas of Shiva, VrishabhVahan Shiva, Uma- Maheshwara, Kalyansundar, Harihara etc.
3) Elements of Vishnu– Bhava and Vibhava style (Dashavtaras, Incarnations of Vishnu- 24 Vibhava Avataras), Sheshashahi Vishnu, Vishnu-Laxmi, Keval Vishnu, Chaturbhuja Vishnu
Trailokya- Mohana, Gajendra-Moksha, Vishvarupa etc.