Sadhu Ram Chand Murmu University of Jhargram Admission PG & Other Courses.
Applications are invited for admission to M.A. in Bengali, English, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Santali, Music and Performing Arts and M.Sc. in Geography, Mathematics, Nutrition and Public Health, Integrated Master of Library and Information Science, Certificate / PG Diploma on Kudmali Language and Culture, Certificate Course on Jhumur for the academic session 2022-23.
In accordance with the order No. 684-Edn (U)/HED-12016 (58) /2/2021-UNV SEC – Dept. of HE Date: 10.07.2021 of the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal, the University has begun its journey with four Post-Graduate subjects under Arts and Science Faculties from the academic session 202122. The subjects are mentioned bellow:
Faculty of Arts :
1. M.A in English
2. M.A in Santali
Faculty of Science
1. M.Sc. in Mathematics
1. M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication
As per order No. 441-Edn (U)/HED-12016(58)/2/2021-UNV SEC – Dept. of HE; Date: 06.06.2022, the following regular and professional courses are introduced from this academic session 2022-23.
Faculty of Arts
1. M.A in Bengali
2. M.A in History
Faculty of Science
1. M.Sc. in Geography
1. Integrated Master of Library and Information Science
2. M.A. in Music and Performing Arts
3. M.Sc. in Nutrition and Public Health
4. Certificate course / Diploma in Kudmali Language and Culture
5. Certificate course on Jhumur
POST-GRADUATE AND OTHER COURSES OFFERED FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-23
Faculty of Arts :
1. M.A in Bengali
2. M.A in English
3. M.A in History
4. M.A in Santali
Faculty of Science
1. M.Sc in Geography
2. M.Sc in Mathematic
1. M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
2. Integrated Master of Library and Information Science
3. M.A. in Music and Performing Arts
4. M.Sc. in Nutrition and Public Health
5. Certificate course / Diploma in Kudmali Language and Culture
6. Certificate course on Jhumur
The candidates will fill in the specified Application Form only through online portal of university website (www.srcmuj.org).
They must complete all the steps, e.g., personal details, academic details, blood group, uploading photo and signature.
Read More: Sadhu Ram Chand Murmu University (SRCMU)
The eligible candidates will also fill in the forms with percentage (%) of Marks obtained in Honours Course in annual system. In case of Semester system, the candidate have to fill in percentage (%) of Marks corresponding to CGPA as per rule of the institution / college last attended.
The candidates have to upload the conversion rule (reverse side of the Mark Sheet of Graduation if conversion rule for CGPA is mentioned there).
In accordance with the order No. 507-Edn (CS) /10M-95/14 Dated 30th June, 2022 of the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal, the University authority decides to waive the application fee.
They have to produce the original Mark Sheets of graduation at the time of verification to be notified later on.
The students of all universities in India & abroad are eligible to apply for admission to Post- Graduate and others Courses, as mentioned above, for the academic session 2022-2023.
PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION TO PG AND OTHER COURSES
|Sl. No.||Schedule||Date (s)|
|01||Submission of Admission Form for admission to PG and others courses through online||01.09.2022 to 15.09.2022|
|02||Publication of Provisional Merit Lists||16.09.2022|
|03||Correction / Editing of data submitted by the candidate (if any mistake occurred during submission of Admission Form )||17.09.2022 to 18.09.2022|
|04||Publication of updated Provisional Merit Lists||20.09.2022|
|05||Beginning of online Admission||21.09.2022|
|06||Beginning of Classes of Semester -I||01.11.2022|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO POST-GRADUATE AND OTHER COURSES
The candidates passed out in the year 2021 and 2022 are only eligible for admission to Post- Graduate Courses in Bengali, English, History, Music and Performing Arts, Santali, Integrated Master of Library and Information Science and M.Sc. in Geography, Mathematics, Nutrition and Public Health for the academic session 2022-2023.
In case of M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication, Certificate / PG Diploma on Kudmali Language and Culture, Certificate Course on Jhumur, there is no year bar.
|M.A. in Bengali / English / History /Santali||Honours in the concerned subject|
|Integrated Master of Library and Information Science||Honours in any discipline/ Master degree in any discipline (Passed out in 2021 and 2022)|
|M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication||Honours in any discipline|
|M.A in Music and Performing Arts||Honours in any discipline ; Preference will be given to the candidates having Certificate / Diploma in Music and Performing Arts|
|M.Sc. in Geography / Mathematics||Honours in the concerned subject|
|M.Sc. in Nutrition and Public Health||Honours in Nutrition, Food Science, Food Science and Nutrition, Home Science, Human Development, Food Technology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Anthropology, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. Nursing, BMLT|
|Certificate Course / P.G. Diploma Course in Kudmali Language and Culture||Graduate in any discipline|
|Certificate Course in Jhumur||Graduate in any discipline|
|Sl. No.||Subject||Total Seats||GEN/ DAP*||SC/ DAP||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B|
|1||Bengali / English / History /Santali||50||26/01||10/01||03||05||04|
|2||Journalism and Mass Communication||25||13/01||05||02||02||02|
|3||Integrated Master of Library and Information Science||UG (Hons) 20||10/01||04||01||02||02|
|PG (with Hons in UG) 20||10/01||04||01||02||02|
|4||Music and Performing Arts||50||26/01||10/01||03||05||04|
|5||Geography / Mathematics/ Nutrition and Public Health||50||26/01||10/01||03||05||04|
|6||Kudmali Language and Culture||50||26/01||10/01||03||05||04|
* DAP –Differently Abled Person
No seat for DAP in ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category
SELECTION AND ADMISSION PROCESS
- Merit list will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in Honours. In case of equal marks obtained in Honours, marks obtained in the immediately preceding examination are to be considered for ranking. For Kudmali Language and Culture, Jhumur Merit list will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation.
- As there is no student passed out from Sadhu Ram Chand Murmu University of Jhargram (academic activities have started from the academic session 2021-2022), 100% seats are open to all.
- Quota for SC (22%) / ST (6%) / OBC-A (10%) / OBC-B (7%) will be considered as per Govt. Order.
- 5% of each category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) will be reserved for Differently Abled Person (DAP). Merit List for DAP will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of disability.
- Online provisional admission will be done through the university admission portal.
- The verification of testimonials and other documents for provisionally admitted students will be held on the date of commencement of classes.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Applicants are to follow the Notices all the time for up-to-date information.
2. No intimation of any kind will be sent to the individual at any stage.
3. The candidate will get admitted provisionally through university admission portal according to the Merit List and category-wise availability of seats.
4. All the provisionally admitted candidates are required to produce all the original certificates Mark sheets and testimonials at the time of verification which will be held on the commencement of classes.
5. Date and time of verification and admission will be notified at the university portal.
6. Admission to PG courses will be closed on the 15th day w.e.f. the date of commencement of classes.
7. If any student remains absent from classes for consecutive ten days from the date of commencement of classes without any intimation to the university authority, his/her admission will be treated as cancelled and the vacancy will be filled- in from the merit listed candidates on the basis of merit. Absence will be counted from the date of commencement of classes.
8. The admitted students are to attend at least 75% of the total classes held in all Semesters ;otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to fill-in his/her form for End Semester Examination.
9. The admitted students have to submit the Migration Certificate within two months from the date of admission and get registration of SRCMUJ; otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to appear at the End Semester Examination of Semester-I.
10. The student will not indulge in any act of ragging. If he/she is found guilty of any aspect of ragging, he/she will be punished as per the provisions of the UGC Regulations and / or as per law in force.
Ans. Please read the ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE for this admission that is available on the Notice board section of this Portal.
Ans. Yes, you have to fulfill the educational and other criteria.
Ans. No. only Online Application.
Ans. Please check the closing date for applying in the Notice which is available on the Notice Board.
Ans. Please click on the tab “Guide to Online Registration” on the main page of the admission portal.
Ans. Please log out and try after sometime.
Ans. Yes, all the three fields are mandatory to fill.
Pin Code – to communicate with you with physical document.
Mobile No. – to send registration confirmation and updates.
Email ID – to send registration confirmation and updates.
Ans. In case of Journalism and Mass Communication, by default in the subject row it will be Journalism & Mass Communication. In case you are from any other discipline, you may delete pre-selected subject and write down the subject you have graduated in.
Ans. No, application is FREE.
Ans. You will get a SMS / Email for successful Online Application.
For any query/support please write to us on :-
or call us on: 03221299915, 9434137932