S.N. BOSE National Centre for basic Sciences invites Application for Summer internship Programme 2021!!
Last Date to Apply – 15 May 2021
S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences announces Summer Research Programme – 2021 to be conducted during the period from 01/06/2021 to 15/08/2021 through online mode only.
read more: Online Internship in Counselling Psychology
Students in first / second year of M.Sc. or 4th / 5th year of Integrated M.Sc. in Physical,
Chemical (including Biophysics, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology,
Engineering Physics, Bio-informatics, Chemical Biology, Chemical Engineering, Electronics,
Applied Optics & Photonics, Applied Physics, Radio Physics & Electronics, Polymer Science
& Technology) and Mathematical Sciences (including Applied Mathematics).
The project will be for a period of eight weeks (with no break) under the supervision of a
Faculty Member of SNBNCBS in an area of mutual interest.
– The programme will be conducted through online mode only
– Candidates in the second list, if any, will not receive any fellowship from SNBNCBS. They
can receive the same from the project of the supervisor, if any
– Each candidate must submit a formal Joining Report within first day of joining, containing
abstract of the project and bank account details
– Candidates who have INSPIRE or other funding support must inform that clearly in their application.
– At the end of the project, students are required to give an online presentation of their
work and also submit a project report for the award of completion certificate
– Selected candidates must abide by the rules and regulations applicable to the regular
students of SNBNCBS
[D] Financial Support
The Centre will provide an honorarium of Rs. 1250/- per month to each student (not
funded by any other agency) selected for the programme
[E] How to Apply
Interested students with consistently good academic record may fill up the application
form (download here) and send the same with requisite documents to [email protected]
with a preference list of two Faculty members with whom they would like to be associated.
(i) Students must contact and get consent of the respective faculty members before sending the application. The list of members of the faculty of the Centre and their fields of research are available in the website of the Centre www.bose.res.in.
(ii) A letter of Recommendation by the concerned Head of the Department or by a senior member of the Faculty, who has taught the student, should accompany the application.
[F] Important Dates
– Last date for receipt of completed application form: 15/05/2021
– Summer research programme begins: 01/06/2021
– Duration: 8 (eight) weeks (any time between 01/06/2021 to 15/08/2021)
Summer Research Programme – 2021
Note: List of Selected candidates will be published by 25/05/2021 in the web-page of the Centre.
For any query, please write to: The Convener, Visitor, Associates & Students Programme (VASP)