RMIT University PhD Scholarship In Designs For Response Surface Methodology With Multiple Responses, Australia 2022-23.
RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Designs for Response Surface Methodology with Multiple Responses, Australia 2022-23 is open for Domestic Students, International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Statistics, Mathematical Sciences Experimental Designs taught at RMIT University Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is 06 Feb 2022.
RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Designs for Response Surface Methodology with Multiple Responses, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake PhD level programs at RMIT University Australia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Mathematical Sciences
Winning candidates will be provided an AUD 33,000 per year scholarship for up to 3 years of Ph.D. study at RMIT.
- International (currently in Australia) and Domestic applicants are eligible
- Eligible applicants must fulfill all the following 3 requirements:
- Have a Master of Science or Engineering with a research component (thesis).
- Have a Bachelor (Hons) of Science or Engineering.
- Have excellent knowledge of programming in R.
Applications should be submitted by email to A/Prof Stelios Georgiou within a single email titled “Scholarship Application in Designs for Response Surface Methodology with Multiple Responses”.
In this email the applicant needs to attach:
- A cover letter describing how the applicant’s skills and research experience address the selection criteria.
- A current CV, academic transcripts, and a list of publications (if applicable).
- At least one reference letter.
Candidates will be notified of the outcome to the nominated email.
- Degrees in Science or Engineering or equivalent (honors and MSc).
- An interest in the design of experiments and statistics.
- Knowledge in using the R software in designing experiments.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.