Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal Recruitment Teaching Post For Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor.
(National Council of Educational Research & Training, New Delhi) Shyamla Hills, Bhopal -462002
Applications are invited for engagement to the following Teaching posts of Institute purely on Contractual basis for the Academic Session 2022-23.
The tenure of engagement is up to 30.04.2023 or till the regular incumbent(s) join the post(s), whichever is earlier.
The Contractual engagement will confer no right to claim the post on regular basis.
The Institute reserves the right to terminate the contractual engagement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal Recruitment
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Subject/Discipline||Consolidated remuneration|
|Rs. 45,000/- p.m.|
Essential Qualification for Professor (Science/Education):
A. I. An eminent scholar having Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 reserch publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in UGC-2018 regulation.
II. A minimum of Ten Years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Assoicate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience. Age limit :- Not more than 65 years as on 01.05.2022.
Mode of Selection: Interview.
Essential Qualification for Associate Professor (Education/Maths/Zoology/Physics/Commerce):
I. Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
II. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% Marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed).
III. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of 07 publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy Five (75) as per the criteria given in UGC-2018 regulation.
Age limit :– Not more than 65 years as on 01.05.2022.
Mode of Selection: Interview
Essential Qualification for Assistant Professor (Chemistry/Physics/Botany/Zoology/Maths/ Education/Physical Education/Agriculture/Economics/Commerce/Political Science/ Geography /Hindi/Marathi/Urdu) :
A I. A Master’s degee with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
II. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refered journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
B. The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Note: The Academic score as specified in Appendix II (Table 3A) for Universities, and Appendix II (Table 3B) for Colleges, shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview. 65 years as on 01.05.2022.
General Conditions: Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal
1. The interested candidates who fulfils the above conditions may apply through Off-line application only.
2. Separate application may be filled, if applied, for more than one post.
3. Last date of submission of application through off-line mode is 27.05.2022 (05.00 PM).
4. The candidate has to produce original certificate/testimonials at the time of interview/before joining for verification.
5. Relaxation in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently-abled (Physically and Visually)/OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories will be provided in accordance with the Govt. of India rules.
6. The above posts are purely on Contract basis and it will not confer on him/her the right to claim for regular employment in NCERT/RIE, Bhopal.
7. Candidates already in job should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview/joining.
8. Those who have served in NCERT, including any of the Unit for 03 years, need not to apply.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
10. The Selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
11. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
12. Corrigendum, if any, will be uploaded on institute website only.
13. The Institute reserves the right to vary the number of posts or cancel/modify the advertisement, without assigning any reason/s thereof.
14. All the disputes are subject to Bhopal Court’s jurisdiction.
15. In case of receipt of large number of applications, shortlisted candidates (as per norms of UGC/GOD will only be called for Online/Off line interview.
Number of post(s) can be increased or decreased. Decision of the Competent Authority in this respect will be final.
Applications complete in all respect should reach the Section Officer, Establishment Section, Regional Institute of Education (NCERT), Shyamla Hills Bhopal (M.P.) Pin 462002.
Last date of submission of application through off-line mode is 27.05.2022 (05.00 PM).
Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications will be rejected.