Recruitment for Professor Post at Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar5 min read
Recruitment for Professor Post at Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar. Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar, invites Applications through online portal https://dhsgsurec.samarth.edu.in/ from eligible Indian nationals for appointment to the regular posts of Professor in the following subjects/area:
|S. No.||School & Department||Professor Pay Scale (AL-14, as per VII CPC)|
|1. School of Arts and Information Sciences|
|1.||Communication & Journalism||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|2.||Library & Information Science||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|2. School of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|1.||Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|6.||Political Science & Public Administration||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|3. School of Languages|
|1.||English and Other European Languages||1||0||0||1||0||2|
|4. School of Applied Sciences|
|2.||Criminology & Forensic Science||1||0||0||1||0||2|
|3.||General & Applied Geography||1||0||0||1||0||2|
|5.||School of Engineering and Technology|
|6. School of Biological Sciences|
|7. School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences|
|1.||Mathematics & Statistics||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|8. School of Commerce and Management|
|2.||Business Management||1||0||1||0||0||2||1- OA/OL|
|9. School of Law|
|S. No.||Department||Professor Pay Scale (AL-14, as per VII CPC)|
|10. School of Educational Studies|
|11. School of Chemical Sciences and Technology|
|New College / Centre / Departments|
|1.||College of Paramedical Sciences||1||0||0||1||0||2|
|2.||Centre for Studies on Indigenous Knowledge (Research Centre)||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|3.||Department of Environmental Sciences||1||0||0||0||0||1|
Abbreviations under PwDs: MD= Multiple Disabilities; OA= One Arm; OL= One Leg; HH= Hard Hearing (Hearing Impairment)
- Candidates are requested to carefully read the General Information & Instructions before filling up the Application Form. Candidates are also advised to visit the university website (www.dhsgsu.ac.in) periodically for further information related to the recruitment process. The Reservation under EWS category will be allowed as per GoI Norms.
- *The posts reserved for OBC are, however, subject to clarification from UGC/MHRD/GoI. Failing which the OBC post will be filled by candidates of Unreserved Category and application received under this category shall be treated as under Unreserved Category.
Read More: Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
- The University reserves the right to:-
- Withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
- The Qualifications, Pay Scales and other Conditions for the advertised teaching positions shall be in accordance with the “UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2018” (hereinafter referred to as UGC Regulations – 2018) and its subsequent amendments issued, published in the Gazette of India, and are subject to any future Regulations/Norms, including amendments in the present Regulations stipulated by the MHRD/UGC, AICTE, NCTE etc applicable to such recruitments, which may change from time to time (Link: https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/4033931_UGC-Regulation_min_Qualification_July 2018.pdf) available at UGC website (www.ugc.ac.in).
- The hard copy of the Application Form must be accompanied by additional sheet (wherever required) and enclosures giving details of Academic Qualifications, Experience, Published Work etc.
- Application, incomplete in any respect and not accompanied with relevant Certificates/ Documents/ Photographs/ Orders, as desired or without requisite Fee will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess essential Qualifications as laid down in the Advertisement.
- A Candidate already in employment requires to submit the Application through proper channel. However, the candidate may send an advance copy of the Application and produce the ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- The Candidates will be called for interview by the University on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, constituted by the competent authority.
- Experience and Qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application.
- The service conditions and age of superannuation shall be as per UGC Norms.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and PwD candidates must enclose with the Application a ‘hard copy’ of the Caste Certificate/Medical Certificate on prescribed Format of the Government of India, duly issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit a valid Certificate in a prescribed Format (Annexure 1).
- The reservation (including PwDs) for the posts will be as per the GoI Norms/UGC Instructions.
- No ‘Interim Correspondence’ shall be entertained.
- Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST categories called for interview will be paid to and fro AC-II class railway fare towards journey expenses on production of tickets/proof, as per the University Rules.
- The selection procedure shall be as laid down by the UGC Regulations (July 2018) on ‘Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff’.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided for the teaching posts at the Graduate and Master’s level for the SC/ST/Differently-abled (physically and visually different-abled)/Other Background Classes (OBC) (Non-creamy Layer) categories for the purpose of Eligibility. The Eligibility Marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September 1991.
- Any document submitted after the Last Date shall not be accepted for any purpose, except for the ‘No Objection Certificate’ that may be produced at the Time of Interview.
- The prescribed ‘Application Form’ and ‘Detailed Information’ regarding the recruitment will be made available at the University web site www.dhsgsu.edu.in
- Amendments/changes, if any, in the Advertisement issued by the University shall be available on the University website www.dhsgsu.edu.in.
For appointment to teaching post in discipline of Technical Education, Teaching Education Norms and Standards laid down by the Relevant Regulatory Bodies shall prevail.
Note: Please note that the data once entered by candidate shall not be allowed to change. Therefore, the candidate should check the entries before final submission.
A. How to Apply:
- Duly filled-in-Application in Prescribed Format should be submitted online and the hard copy of the same is to reach on the following address by Registered Post/Speed Post only on or before the closing date …………….
for the submission of Application to:-The Registrar, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar-470 003, M.P. (India)
- The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for the Post of School
of…………..…………..Department of ………….……. and Advt. No……..…………… dated………………………………………………………………………………………………………. ”.
B. Application Fees:-
- Rs 1000/- be paid ‘on-line’ up to………………. through “Online Transaction”
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs 500/-, however, they require to pay Rs 1000/- if applying under
C. Documents to be Submitted Along with Application:-
- Candidates should submit supporting documentary proofs of all the claims made in the Application, Eligibility, Achievements; Publications etc.
- The Candidate should submit the proof of the Impact Factor, Peer Reviewed Journals, Refereed Journals/UGC Approved Journals of each Research Paper, which has been included in the Research Score claimed, duly signed by the Candidate.
- Self-attested (with date) photocopies of all the certificates and mark-sheets of Matriculation Examination and onward examinations. Every page of the ‘Application Form’ as well as the enclosed documents shall be signed by the Applicant, failing which the form may not be considered.
iv. The last date of submission of online application form will be 45 days and for the hard copy will be 60 days from the date of advertisement published in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar.