Recruitment for Library Attendant at Mizoram University. Applications are invited for filling up of various Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Non-teaching posts under Mizoram University and Pachhunga University College as tabled vide Annexure-I and II.
Post: Library Attendant
No.of post: 1 UR post
Pay level: level 01
Age limit: 32 years
(i) 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
(ii) Certificate course in library Science from a recognized Institution.
(iii) Basic knowledge of computer applications.
How to Apply : Recruitment for Library Attendant at Mizoram University
The application may be submitted to the Joint Registrar, Establishment, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796004. Applications shall be submitted by super scribing the post applied for along with the Post Code on the envelope.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prescribed format of application appearing at Annexure-III& IV and other required materials may be downloaded from Mizoram University (MZU) website, www.mzu.edu.in in A-4 size paper.
2. The prescribed application fee is Rs 200.00 (Rs 100.00 for SC/ST applicants on submission of supporting Certificate).
(a) The prescribed fee shall be paid through SBI Collect (link available on MZU website). Select State of Corporate/ Institution “Mizoram”; Type of Corporate/ Institution “Educational Institution”; Educational Institutions Name “MZU Finance”; Select Payment Category “MiscPayment”.
Payment may also be made through UPI to MZU UPI ID [email protected].
Alternatively, the following QR Code maybe scanned for UPI payment
The transaction details shall be mentioned in the application form.
Payment through physical instruments –Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Cash etc. will not be accepted.
(b) Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) are fully exempted from payment of the prescribed fees on submission of relevant Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority.
3. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, furnished with clarity, as laid down in the advertisement.
4. Applications should be supported by relevant documents (self certified) in all respects. Claims of educational qualifications should be supported by Certificates as well as Marksheets. Applications not supported by documents shall be summarily rejected.
5. Applications received after the last date of submission, incomplete application in any respect and any fresh paper/ enclosures after the closing date shall not be entertained. The University will not be responsible for postal delays. Canvassing directly or indirectly at any stages of the recruitment processes will lead to disqualification.
6. Candidate must attain 18 (Eighteen) years of age. The crucial date for reckoning age-limit, possession of educational/other qualifications, possession of required experience etc. is the last date of submission of application. Date of Birth as per Matriculation certificate will be accepted and may, therefore, be used as age proof.
7. Candidate already in service should submit their application through Proper Channel. While an advance copy may be sent directly, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) or duly forwarded application should be produced at the time of written examination. Such candidates are also required to produce ‘Integrity Certificate’ and ‘Vigilance Clearance Certificate’ at the time of written examination, if not submitted earlier.
8. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for examination/personal interview. In the event of number of applications being large with respect to the number of vacant posts, the University may resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for examination/personal interview to a reasonable limit by following methods which shall be devised by the University including holding a screening test. Applicants are, therefore, advised to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should attach attested copies of the certificates in support thereof.
9. The prescribed qualifying/pass marks in written examinations are the minimum and merely getting the same does not entitle candidates to be called for further examination/personal interview. In the event of number of candidates getting qualifying/pass marks being large with respect to the number of vacant posts, the University may resort to setting cut-off marks higher than the minimum qualifying/pass marks.
10. Certificate in support of experience shall be in proper format i.e., it shall bear the organization’s letter-head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of issuing authority along with signature and official seal.
11. Any change in the correspondence address, mobile/telephone no. and email address shall be communicated to the University, in writing.
12. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate, at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case of fake documents, clandestine antecedents or suppression of information, services in the University shall be terminated.
13. Applications for the posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC/EWS shall be supported by the Caste/Tribe certificate in a Govt. of India (GoI) prescribed format duly issued by the competent authority.
14. The University reserves the right not to fill any of the post(s). There may be an increase or decrease in the number of posts advertised.
15. Government of India is striving for gender balance in Government jobs. Women candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply.
16. The completeness of the submitted application is the sole responsibility of the applicant. The University shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the advertisement and in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
18. Any employee of the University may be required to stay in the University Campus or any other place as required by the University.
19. Age relaxation as per Govt. of India norms is applicable as follows –ST – 5 years, Persons with Disabilities – 10 years. Persons with Disabilities belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for age relaxation of 10 years over and above the age relaxation admissible to them as SC/ST/OBC. Age relaxation is not applicable to post unreserved (UR) except for applicants belonging to Persons with Disabilities i.e. age relaxation will not be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against Unreserved (UR) posts.
20. Addendum/ Corrigendum, if any, to the Advertisement shall be notified in the Mizoram University Website only.
21. Applicants who had applied for posts advertised vide Advertisement dated 16.12.2019 (i.e. for the post of Security Inspector) and 30.3.2021 need not pay the application fee again.
22. Last date of receipt of complete application is 2nd June, 2023. Separate application is required for post bearing different Post Code. The application may be submitted to the Joint Registrar, Establishment, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004. Applications shall be submitted by superscribing the post applied for along with the Post Code on the envelope.
Recruitment for Library Attendant at Mizoram University
Last Date of Application: 02/06/2023
For more details : Official Notification