The West Bengal Green University which is coming up in Hooghly will be named after Rani Rashmoni in commemoration of her 225th birth anniversary. The West Bengal Green University (Amendment) Bill, 2018 was passed in the Assembly on November 26 after the state government had decided that the name of the West Bengal Green University be changed as Rani Rashmoni Green University.
The University Offers
2-Year (4 Semester) Regular PG Course under CBCS in Chemistry and in Environmental Science.
Total Seats- 25 in each course
Rani Rashmoni Green University (RRGU) is going to start the following new Master Courses from this Academic Session (2021-2022)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (Student Intake = 25)
- M.Sc. in Nutrition and Public Health ( Student Intake = 25 )
- M.A. in Bengali (Student Intake = 30)
- M.A. in English (Student Intake = 30)
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (Student Intake = 25)
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science (Student Intake = 25)
At the Premises of Singur Government Gerenal Degree College, Singur, Hooghly-712409, WB, India