Rani Rashmoni Green University is a state-aided university that is focused on facilitating social and cultural changes necessary for creating a sustainable world through education. Established in the year 2018 it fulfils a long-cherished dream of our Hon’ble Chief Minister that Bengal should have a world class university not only with a curriculum that encourages and promotes sustainable development but also with a campus that embodies environmental sustainability in everyday life paving the way for a cleaner, healthier and safer planet.
To achieve this goal, it is imperative to have a curriculum which undertakes the study and research of environmental science and related disciplines. The university, in order to broad base its curricula, would also teach Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Earth science, as well as Social Sciences, Languages, Humanities, Commerce, Law and Management.
Rani Rashmoni Green University (RRGU) Notice
The candidates who are enlisted in the 1st merit list for the M.A. & M.Sc. Courses of the University are hereby asked to pay the fees as mentioned against the respective subjects (Rs 3950/- for M.Sc. Courses and Rs 3450/- for M.A. Courses) by 29th September, 2021 for admission to the M.A./ M.Sc. courses of the university.
The provisional admission process will be completed once the payment is done. For payment, the candidate must login using their application no. and password through “Student Login” and then choose the “Make Payment” option to complete the payment process.
ONLINE ADMISSION for the Session 2021-2022
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Bengali
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Computer Science
- M.Sc. in Nutrition and Public Health
Courses Offered for the Academic Session 2021-2022
2-Year (4-Semester) Regular PG Course under CBCS
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (Student intake – 25)
- M.Sc. in Nutrition & Public Health (Student intake – 25)
- M.Sc. in Chemistry. (Student intake- 25)
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science. (Student intake – 25)
- M.A in Bengali (Student intake – 30)
- M.A in English (Student intake – 30)
SEAT BREAK UP
|Courses||No. of seats||UR||SC||ST||OBC A||OBC B|
|M.A. in BENGALI||30||16||7||2||3||2|
|M.A. in ENGLISH||30||16||7||2||3||2|
|M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||25||12||6||2||3||2|
|M.Sc. in COMPUTER SCIENCE||25||12||6||2||3||2|
|M.Sc. in CHEMISTRY||25||12||6||2||3||2|
|M.Sc. in Nutrition and Public Health||25||12||6||2||3||2|
Note: Seat reservation in all the above cases: Scheduled Caste (SC)- 22%, Scheduled Tribe (ST)- 6%, O.B.C.-A- 10%, O.B.C.-B- 7%, Physically Handicapped- 5% (for respective categories).
- Recruitment & Employment Confederation Education Sector Webinar
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee – Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior Recruitment Research Positions in ICSSR Sponsored Project
- Kandi Raj College, University of Kalyani National Webinar on Edu- Tech & NEP-2020: A Futuristic Insight
- Manipal University Jaipur International Conference on Sustainable Business: Revisiting Management Practices (ICSBRMP-2021)
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore International Conference on Global Issues of Poverty, Development and Environment
M.Sc. In Environmental Science
Science (B.Sc.) graduates under (10+2+3) system having Honours in Environmental Science / Microbiology / Botany / Zoology / Chemistry / Physics / Geography / Geology / Physiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry/ Anthropology from any UGC approved University.
M.Sc. In Chemistry
Hons. graduates in Chemistry under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
M.Sc. In Computer Science
B.Sc.(Hons) in Computer Science /BCA/B.Sc.(IT)/Mathematics, /Statistics/Physics/Electronic Science under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
M.Sc. In Nutrition & Public Health
B.Sc.(Hons) in Nutrition/ Nutrition and Public Health under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
M.A in Bengali
Hons. Graduate in Bengali under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
M.A in English
Hons. Graduate in English under (10+2+3) system from any UGC approved University.
Revised grading of the results of 1st Sem, M.Sc in Environmental Science, 2020-2021
Revised grading of the results of 1st Sem, M.Sc in Chemistry, 2020-2021
FEES FOR M.Sc. COURSES OF RANI RASHMONI GREEN UNIVERSITY
GRAND TOTAL – 11,900/-
FEES FOR M.A. COURSES OF RANI RASHMONI GREEN UNIVERSITY
GRAND TOTAL – 9,900/-
Website – http://rrgu.org
Email Id – [email protected]
Mobile No – 9433904830