Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) Admission Notice 2022 Integrated PhD in Sanskrit (MPhil+PhD).
Applications are invited for admission to the Integrated M.Phil. & PhD Programme in Sanskrit for the academic year 2022-23 from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
- 70% marks in BA Sanskrit Hons., together with 70% marks in MA Sanskrit from a UGC recognized University. If the final semester results of the MA are yet to be declared, candidates may apply, provided they have 70% marks average in the first three semesters.
- In the current academic year admission is open to men only.
- Applicants should possess UGC NET-JRF (Junior Research Fellowship).
- Only full-time research scholars will be admitted, and not part-time scholars.
- Areas of specialization for the current year 2022-2023 will be Vyākaraṇa (Pāṇiṇi’s grammar), and Vedānta (with emphasis on Śāṅkara-advaita-vedānta). Candidates should, therefore, have had specialization in these areas at the Master’s level.
- Flawless writing ability and fluent speaking capacity in Sanskrit is sine qua non.
- Written test for 50 marks, followed by viva voce for the shortlisted candidates will be held offline. Original marksheets, etc. should be produced during the viva voce. List of selected candidates will be put up on the website: http://sanskrit.rkmvu.ac.in/
- Decision of the authorities of the Institute will be final in the matter of selection.
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘ .
Last date to Apply online : Wednesday, 25 May 2022
17 seats available for the Integrated (M.Phil.-Ph.D.) programme in Sanskrit
- Last date to apply : Wednesday, 25 May 2022
- Entrance Test : Saturday, 4 June 2022 (10 am–12 pm)
- Viva Voce : Saturday, 4 June 2022 (3 pm – 6 pm)
- Publication of the list of selected candidates : Monday, 6 June 2022
For any query you may like to contact:
Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
PO Belur Math, Dist Howrah 711202
Email : [email protected]
Mobile : 8230864238
(10.30 am to 6.30 pm Monday to Saturday except public holidays)