Railway Higher Secondary School (CBSE), Madurai Teachers Recruitment Notification. One Part Time Post Graduate Teacher for English and One Part Time Post Graduate Teacher for Biology is required at Railway Hr. Sec. School (CBSE), Madurai.
Applications are invited from eligible Candidates with following qualifications to attend the Walk in Interview at 10:00 hours for English and 11 hrs for Biology on 11.11.2022.
|POST||No of Posts||Minimum Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualifications||Maximum Age limit|
|Part Time – PGT (English)||1 (One)||Master’s Degree in English/with B.Ed.||*Pass in CTET/TET *Teaching Experience||Up to 55 years|
|Part Time – PGT (Biology)||1 (One)||Master’s Degree in Zoology / Botany with B.Ed.|
Interested Candidates can send their resume only in the prescribed form to the e-mail id: r h s s m d u 2 0 2 0 @ g m a i l . c o m on or before 10/11/2022 .
Terms & Conditions:
1. Part time Post graduate teacher will be engaged on contract basis for teaching English and Biology for classes IX to XII.
2. The Candidate selected must be able to handle 30 periods of 40 minutes in a week.
3. The part time teachers so selected shall perform all jobs related to Academic, including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking the classes will be paid.
4. Part time Trained Graduate Teacher will be paid Rs.27,500/ per month
5. Part-time teachers will not be entitled for any other facilities like Leave, Medical Passes, P.T.Os, transportation or any other extra allowances etc.
6. Part time teachers will not be treated as Railway Teachers and will have no Claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form part of the cadre of Railway Teachers and Declaration has to be given to this effect by the candidates.
7. Other terms and conditions will be notified at the time of actual engagement.
8. Engagement of part time teachers on contract basis will be done for a period of not less than 07 days and not more than 200 working days. Such arrangement can be discontinued at any time without any prior notice without assigning any reason.
9. Scanned copy of the relevant certificates has to be attached along with the resume while applying, and the originals have to be produced at the time of interview.
10. Resume should be submitted in the format attached herewith to the mail id. :
r h s s m d u 2 0 2 0 @ g m a i l . c o m For any queries contact: 8056162610.