Rabindranath Tagore University, Hojai, Assam Recruitment Non-teaching posts5 min read
Rabindranath Tagore University, Hojai, Assam Recruitment Non-teaching posts. Re-advertisement for Non-teaching posts of Rabindranath Tagore University, Hojai, Assam.
Rabindranath Tagore University invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for 07 nos. of Non- teaching positions. The last date of receipt of filled-in applications is 25-02-2023. Applications shall be received only in offline mode. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
For detailed information, terms and conditions and application form, interested candidates have to visit the University website rtuassam.ac.in.
1. The applicant without working experience in any Govt. department/Govt. Institution has to submit a copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate of Assam.
2. The applicant shall not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2023 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC, 2 years for Ex-Serviceman and 10 years for PWD candidates. The age limit of the candidate will be calculated on the basis of the School/Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council.
However Rabindranath Tagore University reserves the right to relax any requirements of experience and age for exceptional candidates, especially for those from Govt. Educational /research institution and having good track record.
3. Candidates have to send a bank draft of Rs. 1000 (Non-refundable) for UR and OBC/MOBC candidate and Rs. 700 (Non-refundable) for other reserved categories in favour of Rabindranath Tagore University, payable at State Bank of India, Hojai Branch, Hojai. The bank draft should be drawn only on or after the date of publication of the advertisement and on or before the last date of submission of application. Application fee sent in other forms will not be accepted.
Those who applied against the advertisement No. RTU/Adv/02/2022 dated 20/04/2022, they have to apply again without application fee. However, the photocopy of previous bank draft or receipt copy issued by bank or receipt issued by this university at the time of submission of application has to be attached.
4. The candidate must possess the minimum qualifications for the post.
5. Candidates have to apply in prescribed application form attached herewith as Part A and if necessary Part B. Applicants must fill-in all the parts of the application form. Incomplete application i.e. without photocopies of certificates / mark sheets, proof of date of birth, caste certificate (reserved Category) etc. will be rejected. A list of enclosures must be furnished as provided in the application form.
6. The candidates must have the proficiency in local language.
7. Applicant may attach additional sheet(s) wherever necessary quoting the serial number.
8. Applicant willing to apply more than one post must send separate application forms for each post(s) along with separate application fee.
9. Application(s) received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
10. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidate regarding postal delay, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for the interview.
11. “Persons in employment must submit their applications through proper channel” with a forwarding note of the employer in ‘Part-B’ of the application proforma.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. Any change of address for correspondence should be communicated to the Registrar, Rabindranath Tagore University, giving reference of the Advertisement and post(s) applied for.
14. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview/viva-voice.
15. Candidates will have to appear in the interview at their own cost.
16. Services of the selected candidates will be governed by the Act, Statute and Regulations of the University and relevant Govt. of Assam and UGC Rules and Regulations.
17. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualification will not entitle an applicant to be short listed for interview.
18. The filled-in-application form should be addressed to the “Registrar, Rabindranath Tagore University, Hojai-782435, Assam (India) in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……… against the category of………………….” (UR, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(H), ST(P), PWD)
19. The University reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason thereof. The right is also reserved with the University either to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
20. For the post of Junior Assistant and Library Assistant, eligible candidates will be shortlisted by a written test in the following manner (Multiple Choice Questions) : General Knowledge-35 marks , English-35marks Shortlisted candidates will be called for computer proficiency test for 20 marks and in English writing skill test for 10 marks and finally viva-voice.
For the post of Grade –IV, Night Guard, Laboratory bearer and Library bearer, eligible candidates will be shortlisted by a written test in the following manner (Multiple Choice Questions): General Knowledge-30 marks, English-20 marks and finally viva-voice.
PART-I: DETAILS OF THE POST:
|Post Sl. No.||Name of the post(s)||No. of post(s)||Pay Band||Reservation|
|1||Junior Assistant||1||Rs. 14000- Rs. 49000 G.P. Rs. 6200||Unreserved (Roster Point 01)|
|2||Junior Assistant||1||Rs. 14000- Rs. 49000 G.P. Rs. 6200||Unreserved (Roster Point 04)|
|3||Library Assistant||1||Rs. 14000- Rs. 49000 G. P Rs.6200||Unreserved (Roster Point 09)|
|4||Gr.-IV||1||Rs. 12000-Rs. 37500 G. P Rs.4400||Unreserved (Roster Point 07)|
|5||Night Guard||1||Rs. 12000-Rs. 37500 G. P Rs.4400||Unreserved (Roster Point 09)|
|6||Laboratory Bearer||1||Rs. 12000-Rs. 37500 G. P Rs.4400||Unreserved (Roster Point 12)|
|7||Library Bearer||1||Rs. 12000-Rs. 37500 G. P Rs.4400||Unreserved (Roster Point 13)|
PART-II: DETAILS OF THE EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
|Post Sl. No.||Name of the Post(s)||Minimum qualification||Desirable qualification|
|1&2||Junior Assistant||a) Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.||a) Ability to work with computer as evidenced by appropriate Diploma of a minimum of Six months duration from any recognized University or Institution.|
|3||Library Assistant||b) Bachelors Degree in Library and information Science from a recognized University.||Ability to work with computer as evidenced by appropriate Diploma of a minimum of Six months duration from any recognized University or Institution.Must have experience in using computer applications, working with library software and digital library management system.|
|4 to 7||Gr.-IV, Night Guard, Lab. Bearer, Library Bearer||a) HSLC passed from a recognized School/institution.||a) Ability to handle electronic equipment including computer, photocopier and management of electronic system of office communications within and outside the university.|