PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 in the Department of Housing and Urban Development (PUDA).
Advertisement No:202270 :RECRUITMENT TO 30 POSTS OF SENIOR ASSISTANT (ACCOUNTS) (GROUP B) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (PUDA), GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB( Circular No:)
|Advertisement Date||Closing Date|
|29/07/2022||13/08/2022 by 23.59hrs|
|Note1||Last date for filling Application Form||13/08/2022 by 23.50hrs|
|Note2||Last date for depositing the Application fee and Examination fee||17/08/2022|
|Note3||Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copy of the Application Form along with self attested copies of the certificates and Challan Form||Not Applicable|
|Note4||For any query regarding Advertisement (Helpline Numbers & e-mail Address )||[email protected] 0175-5014847, 5014826, 5014825, 5014829 and 5014831|
|Note5||For any query regarding Application Form (Helpline Numbers & e-mail Address )||[email protected], [email protected], 0175-5014811, 5014822|
Candidates are deemed to have read, agreed and accepted to the General Information for candidates and the terms and conditions mentioned in the General Information. Then also a checklist is being provided for the candidates to check some important points before filling the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form on their own on the PPSC website.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility/domicile status before registering on PPSC website.
- Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for post, Qualification, Experience, Photo & Signature, Category for fee, etc.
- Candidate should ensure that all the information filled during the online submission of application/registration form is correct and factual. Information provided by the candidates in the online application form shall be treated as correct and self-certified and PPSC shall not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in the information provided by the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their reservation status if applying under any reservation category.
- Candidates applying under Sports Person, Punjab Category, should possess an attested copy of Gradation Certificate strictly in accordance with the Punjab Sportsman Rules, 1988 amended as per Government of Punjab, Department of Personnel (Personnel Policies-I Branch) Notification No. GSR 40/Const./ Art.309/Amd. (2)/2020 dated 20/07/2020 issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates applying under ESM/LDESM category should only apply if they possess the requisite certificate. As per the Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, 1982 “Ex-serviceman” means a person who has served in any rank, whether as a combatant or a non combatant, in the Naval, Military and Air Forces of the Union of India. Only Resident of Punjab Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) are eligible for reservation under the Ex-servicemen category. LDESM shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex-servicemen only if no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated as General Category candidates. (Further details may be read in General Information for Candidates).
- Candidates applying under SC(Others), Punjab OR Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab category, should check their Certificates issued by the competent authorities as these two are totally different reservation categories and should carefully fill the reservation category to which he/she belongs.
- According to section 2 (r) of The Rights of Person with Disabilities Act-2016 ―person with benchmark disability‖ means a person with not less than forty per cent of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority”. For further details, please refer to the General information for the candidates.
- Candidate’s age is to be determined as on 1st January of the year in which the post is being advertised.
- The scrutiny of application forms shall be done after the conduct of the examination. During the process of scrutiny, the application forms and other relevant documents, certificates, etc. of the candidates shall be examined to determine their eligibility as on the last date of registration for applying for the ibid posts.
- Candidates can edit their application form except the category for post, category for age and category for fee before downloading the Challan form for the ibid posts till the last date of registration for the post. Once the Challan form has been downloaded the candidate can’t edit his application form.
- No request for change in Category, name, dob etc. shall be entertained by the commission at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instructions to the candidate before filing the online application form.
Read complete General Information
The candidates should carefully read the General Information and should abide by it.
Choose correct category
Make sure that you are choosing the right category. You should very carefully select the category because it can’t be edited/modified same.
Fill up all the columns of application form with genuine and authentic personal details/information. The information which you have entered must be same as in your certificates/documents.
Fill all columns
Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank.
Valid email ID/Mobile Number/A/c Number detail
Write your present address, valid mobile number and email ID on application form for future communication.
Print-out of the Application form
After successfully completing the application form, take at least two print outs of duly filled application form for sending to the commission at a later stage and for future reference/ communication.