Panjab University Admission 2022 offers following PG/UG/Certificate/Diploma/Advance Diploma/ P.G. Diploma courses for the Academic Session 2022-2023. B.Lib. & Information Science & M.Lib. & Information Science Admission Notification for (Academic Session 2022-23) at Panjab University, Chandigarh : Last Date 22/07/22.
Panjab University Admission 2022
Interested students (including those who have already applied for Entrance Test to be held in July & August, 2022) are required to submit online Admission Form for all UG and PG courses latest by 15.07.2022 and 22.07.2022 respectively, irrespective of the declaration of the result of qualifying exam/Entrance Test.
- COURSES BASED ON JEE-2022 (see details at https://chdenggadmissions.nic.in): Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) at PU: Food Technology, Chemical, Biotechnology, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical & Electronics; Integrated-B.E. (Chemical)-MBA; PUSSGRC, Hoshiarpur: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.): Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology and Mechanical.
- ADMISSION FORMS OF THE FOLLOWING COURSES LISTED at Serial 1 to 6 ARE TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE: The web link for filling of online Admission Form for Under Graduate/Certificate courses is: https://ugadmissions.puchd.ac.in (to be operational from 20.06.2022) and for Post Graduate / Diploma / Advance Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma courses is: https://onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in (to be operational from 27.06.2022).
- COURSES BASED ON ENTRANCE TEST (CET-PG): M.Sc. (Hons.)*: Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science and Applications, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Physics (Specialization in Electronics), Zoology; M.Sc.: Human Genomics, Environment Science, Forensic Science and Criminology, Industrial Chemistry, Medical Physics, Microbial Biotechnology, System Biology & Bioinformatics, Statistics, Stem Cell & Tissue Engineering; M.Tech.: Polymer, Material Science & Technology, Microelectronics; M.E.: Chemical, Food Technology, Chemical with Specialization in Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power System), Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security); M.Com.(Hons); MBAfEX; M.C.A.: Computer Science and Applications, PU; PUSSGRC Hoshiarpur; PURC Muktsar; LL.M: Department of Laws, PU; UILS, UIL, PURC Ludhiana, PUSSGRC, Hoshiarpur; M.P.Ed; B.P.Ed; M.A.: English (Department of English and Cultural Studies), Geography, History (Department of History), Journalism & Mass Communication, Economics; Master in Geo-informatics, Master in Disaster Management, Master of Social Work, Master in Public Health
[*those who have passed B.Sc.(Hons.) from PU need not to appear in Entrance Test for admission to M.Sc.(Hons.) in concerned subject]
- L.L.B 3-YEAR COURSE: Department of Laws, PU; PURC, Ludhiana; PURC, Muktsar; PUSSGRC
- COURSES BASED ON APTITUDE TEST: M.A.: History of Art, Gandhian and Peace Studies, Indian Theatre, Music (Instrumental), Music (Vocal), Human Rights & Duties, Police Administration; M.Sc.: Fashion and Lifestyle Technology; B.Sc.: Fashion and Lifestyle Technology; BA-B.Ed. (IETVE); B.Ed. Special Education (Learning Disability) (CEDS); PG Diploma Course: Advt. & Public Relations, Journalism and Mass Communication, Radio Production,
- COURSES WITHOUT ENTRANCE/APTITUDE TEST: M.Pharm.: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Analysis; M.Tech.:
Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, Instrumentation; M.Sc.: Anthropology, Instrumentation; M.Ed (General): Education; M.A.: Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology, Community Education and Development, Comparative Studies of Religions, Defence & National Security Studies, Education, French, Hindi, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Punjabi, Sociology, Sanskrit, Urdu, Women Studies, Governance & Leadership, Master in Tourism & Travel Management, Master in Hospitality Management & Catering Technology; M.Lib. & Information Science; B.A. (Hons.) in Economics; B.A. (Hons.) (PU-ISSER); B.Lib. & Information Science; P.G. Diploma Courses: Buddhist Studies, Disaster Management & Security, Homeland Security, Women Studies; Post
M.A. Diploma Course: Professional Counseling & Psychotherapy; Diploma Courses: Forensic Science and Criminology, Pre-School Education; Certificate Course : Social Work & Field Inventions,
- Following VALUE ADDED COURSES can also be pursued along with any other course:- Based on Aptitude Test: PG Diploma Course: Translation (English to Hindi)
Based on Merit: Advanced Diploma Courses: Chinese, French, German, Russian, Urdu, Persian; Diploma Courses: Chinese, Tibetan, French, German, Russian, Translation (English to Punjabi), Urdu, Persian, Proficiency Interpretership in Tibetan; Certificate Courses: Chinese, Tibetan, French, German, Governance & Leadership, Russian, Urdu, Persian, Yoga and Meditation, Vedic Studies, Upanishads & Gita, Ancient Indian Wisdom, Elementary Sanskrit and the Bhagavadgita, Vivekananda Studies.
- PU REGIONAL CENTRE, MUKTSAR: M.A.: English, Economics, Punjabi, Political Science.
- DEPARTMENT OF EVENING STUDIES-MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH CENTRE: B.Com; B.A.; M.A.: Economics, Political Science, Punjabi, History, English
Candidates seeking admission in Evening courses are required to submit a certificate from the employer or a certificate by self that he is self-employed.
Due to limited number of seats, students are advised to fill in maximum subjects (in various groups) according to their preference. Final allocation will be done in order of merit only.
Admission Form Fee:
For Admission to 1 Course Rs. 300/- will be charged
For Admission to 2 Courses Rs. 400/- will be charged
For Admission to 3 Courses Rs. 500/- will be charged
For Admission to 4 Courses Rs. 600/- will be charged
Candidate(s) intending to apply for more than FOUR (04) Courses is/are required to submit an additional fee of Rs.300/-.
- OFFLINE ADMISSION FORM OF PURC, KAUNI for B.A., BBA, B.Com & PGDCA; PUSSGRC, HOSHIARPUR for PGDCA; VVBIS&IS, HOSHIARPUR for Shastri, Prak Shastri & M.A. (Sanskrit), Certificate Course in Manuscriptology & Palaeography, Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Science, Advance Certificate Course in Yoga Education (Hardcopy of the Admission Form alongwith the documents are to be submitted to the Centre).
Handbook of Information 2022-(PART-B) carrying detail of courses, eligibility criteria, number of seats, etc. can be downloaded from https://puchd.ac.in/important-documents.php
Candidates seeking admission in Sports Category, shall alongwith Admission Form, submit the certificate
/ documents in the office of Campus Sports (Gymnasium Building, Jawaharlal Nehru Complex), P.U. Chandigarh on or before the last date for submission of Admission Form.
Dean of University Instruction
PS : Details of Entrance test-cum-Admission Notice-1 at https://admissions.puchd.ac.in/entrance-test-details.php