Netaji Subhas University of Technology, West Campus Recruitment Junior Research Fellow (JRF)3 min read
Netaji Subhas University of Technology, West Campus Recruitment Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Faculty of Infrastructure Technology Department of Civil Engineering, West Campus
Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to apply for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project titled “Analysis of urban flood risks for coastal and non-coastal regions under future climate scenarios: an attempt to promote sponge cities using nature-based solutions” under the supervision of Dr. Shray Pathak, Principal Investigator, Department of Civil Engineering, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, West Campus, Jaffarpur, New Delhi.
Applications need to be submitted online by filling the Google form (any one): https://forms.gle/F3zeZYvM63ZgP7K28 OR https://forms.gle/ZxmgNhyDdyMtkQY79
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Last Date of Application: 19th February 2023
Duration of Project: 10 months (extendable by 10 months)
|Post||Monthly Emoluments||Qualification (As per the Office Memorandum SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30th January 2019 issued by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs. 38,440/- (Rs. 31,000/- as Basic + 24% HRA)||Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following: a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.|
|b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by the Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.|
Additional Qualification (Desirable): M.Tech. in Water Resources Management or equivalent and/or Experience in Hydrology, Climate Change, Remote Sensing & GIS.
|Date of Interview||Time||Venue|
|27th February 2023||11:00 AM||Room No. 103, Conference Hall, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, West Campus, Jaffarpur, New Delhi, 110073|
Candidates are required to report at the office of Department of Civil Engineering during 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the date of the interview.
General Terms and Conditions:
- All service conditions shall be as per the Office Memorandum SR/S9/Z- 08/2018 dated 30th January 2019 issued by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- The position is temporary and renewable each year, subject to satisfactory performance. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- Documents for proof of age, certificates, degrees, marks sheets, experience certificates (if any), CV and other testimonials must be uploaded online using the Google form link provided above.
- Original documents need to be carried for verification at the time of interview. Self-attested photocopies of these documents along with the latest CV, 2 latest photographs, copy of Aadhaar card and PAN card need to be submitted at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Possession of essential/desirable qualifications and experience does not guarantee selection for the post. Candidates would be selected on the basis of their interview.
- This is purely a project-based research position. The selected candidate will have no right to claim for seniority or regular appointment of his/her post or any other post in the University on this basis.
- Other terms and conditions are as per the guidelines of the University.
If necessary, an email can be sent at [email protected].in for any query or clarifications.