Netaji Subhas University of Technology: The Department of Information Technology, Netaji University of Technology(formerly NSIT) is pleased to organize a One Week Faculty Development Program (FDP) (25th-29th Oct 2021) in the area of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PARADIGMS OF COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE (ONLINE) under the AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy FDP scheme for the benefits of academicians, researchers, and industry persons.
The objective of this FDP
The proposed FDP is designed to offer a unique opportunity to the participants to interact with prominent experts from Industry, faculty from premier Academic institutions, and distinguished practitioners working in the area of Software Engineering.
Lectures will be delivered by eminent experts having rich teaching & industrial experience in the irrespective field of application and hence will provide deeper insight and knowledge to the participants about the advances in the field of Software Engineering.
The primary target group for the STTP is teachers of Colleges, University departments, Academic Institutions, Research Scholars, UG, and PG students who are engaged in research (or) planning to undertake research and industry personnel.
Topics to be covered
– Developing intelligent systems for software design
– Use of Computational Intelligent Techniques for improving software quality
– Use of artificial intelligence in improving software maintenance
– Software architectures and design
– Hands-on visualization using python and R
– Use of intelligent techniques for software testing
Registration Link – https://www.aicte-india.org/atal
Last Date of Registration – 20th October 2021
For online registration(No Fee), follow the steps given below:
1. Visit https://www.aicte-india.org/atal
2. Register as a participant -> Fill in your details
3. Select Workshop: Select State -> Delhi; Select Month-> October; Select Thrust area -> Engineering; Select Mode -> Online
4. Select FDP No. 1614627211: Software Engineering Paradigms of Computational Intelligence
Note: If you are a PG Scholar, then please follow the steps given below while doing registration:
1. Fill in the Details After the Registration.
2. Enter your StudentID/University Roll Number
3. Choose the Designation as Others.
4. Fill in Other Designation as PG Scholar.
5. Fill in the Specialization and Institute name.
6. Fill the Teaching experience as 0 Years and 0 Months, if you are a TA fill in according to it.
For any queries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Please like, follow and share our Facebook page to get updates: https://www.facebook.com/AtalNSUT
We are looking forward to seeing you in the FDP.
With warm regards,
The Organizing Committee,
ATAL Academy Online FDP on Software Engineering paradigms of Computational Intelligence,
Netaji Subhas University of Technology,
Dwarka, New Delhi.