One Week Online Self-Sponsored Short Term Course ON VLSI Devices and Communication Systems (VDCS) (23rd-28th May 2022) Organized by National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD).
About NIT Delhi:
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in 2010 by an act of parliament. It has been declared an Institute of National Importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute that functions under the Ministry of Education’s aegis, the Government of India.
It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences, and Humanities for advanced learning and dissemination of knowledge. Currently, the institute offers a B. Tech programmer in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. NITD is also offering M Tech. and Ph.D. programs.
The institute is located at GT Karnal Road, near Garthi Khurad, Bakoli, Delhi.
About the Department of ECE:
The Department of ECE was established in 2010. Currently, it offers one Undergraduate (B. Tech) course and two Post Graduate (M. Tech) courses in ECE and VLSI Design. The Department also offers Ph.D. program in various specializations such as electronic devices and circuits, computer networks, communication systems, microwave and antenna design, optical fiber communication, multimedia, and advanced communication.
The Department also has an advanced VLSI lab sponsored by the Ministry of Communication and IT under the SMDP-II project.
About the Course:
This course is designed to provide exposure to the fundamentals of VLSI devices and communication systems. During this course, the scientists, academicians, and industry persons in their respective areas of expertise will discuss the current and future scope on VLSI and communication industry in India.
The participants of this short-term program are expected to acquire different design steps of VLSI circuit and thrust areas in the communication system. This course provides an opportunity for participants to get cutting-edge research ideas and directions.
Major Course Contents:
● Introduction of VLSI Design
● Design and Simulation of VLSI Devices & its Applications
● Application of VLSI Devices in 5G Communication
● Application of VLSI Devices in RF Energy Harvesting
● 6G Technology
● Estimation and Detection Theory
● Machine Learning
● Introduction of Latex
Faculty conducting this program:
Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/NITs are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries will also give talks as part of the course.
Eligibility: National Institute of Technology Delhi
Faculties of various Universities/ Institutes, Professionals from Industry, Scientists and Engineers from R&D organizations, PG, and Ph.D. scholars can apply for the course. Interested persons need to apply online through Google Forms (through the proper channel).
How to apply: National Institute of Technology Delhi
1. There is no registration Fee.
2. E-certificate will be issued to participants after completing the course.
Accommodation: This workshop will be conducted in online mode. Participants are not required to physically be present at NIT Delhi during the workshop.
Chief Patron: Prof. Ajay Kumar Sharma, Director, National Institute of Technology Delhi
Patron: Dr. Manisha Bharti, HOD ECE, National Institute of Technology Delhi
Coordinators: Dr.Sachin Agrawal (Assistant Prof., NIT Delhi) ; Dr. Nitin S Singha (Assistant Prof., NIT Delhi)
1. Dr. Manjeet Singh (Assistant Prof., NIT Jalandhar)
2. Dr. Sukeshni Tirkey (Assistant Prof., NIT Bhopal)
3. Dr. Shivendra Yadav (Assistant Prof., SVNIT Surat)
4. Dr. Sateesh Awasthi (Assistant Prof., NIT Jalandhar)
6. Dr. Sumit Kale (Assistant Prof. DTU, Delhi)
7. Dr. Sukwinder Singh (Assistant Prof., NIT Jalandhar)
8. Dr. Rohit Lorenzo (Assistant Prof., VIT-AP )
9. Dr. Bhaskar Awadhiya (Assistant Prof., RGMCET)
10. Dr. Meena Panchore (Assistant Prof., NIT Patna)
11. Dr. Mohan Bansal (Assistant Prof., VIT-AP)
12. Dr. Shubhankar Majumdar (Assistant Prof., NIT Meghalaya)
For any queries please contact:
Dr. Sachin Agrawal/Nitin S Singha
Assistant Professor, Deptt. of ECE,
National Institute of Technology Delhi,
Plot No. FA7, Zone, P1, GT Karnal Road, 110036, Delhi.
For more inquiries, please contact:
Mobile: 9131991125, 7752894522 (Assistant Prof., DTU, Delhi)