National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India, engaged in human resource development and related activities like skill development, capacity building, project execution in the areas of Information Technology, Electronics, ESDM, e-Governance, Cyber Security, etc. It is engaged in formal and non-formal education in the above areas besides project execution. It is also one of the National Examination bodies, which accredits institutions / organizations for conducting courses in IT and Electronics in non-formal sector.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Recruitment 2022
NIELIT is growing at a fast pace and at present has Centres/ Extension Centers at 47 locations in Agartala, Ahlawalpur (Saksharta Kendra), Aizawl, Ajmer, Aurangabad, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chuchuyimlang, Churachandpur, Daman, Delhi, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Imphal, Itanagar, Jammu, Jorhat, Kargil, Kohima, Kokrajhar, Kolkata, Kurukshetra, Lakhanpur (Saksharta Kendra), Leh, Lucknow, Lunglei, Majuli, Mandi, Pali, Pasighat, Patna, Ranchi, Ropar, Senapati, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Tezpur, Tezu, Tura with the Headquarters at New Delhi.
NIELIT is looking for qualified, experienced and dynamic personnel well versed with latest technology(ies)/requisite areas for various vacant positions / posts likely to be vacant in its Headquarters and different Centres spread all over the country. The vacancies may increase or decrease. Online applications are invited from eligible and qualified Persons for the posts listed below:
NIELIT Recruitment 2022
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay||Educational / Professional Qualifications and Experience||NIELIT Centre where vacancy exists||NIELIT Centre where vacancy exists||Selection Process|
|01||Financial Controller||Total =01 (UR=01)||PB-3;15600- 39100; GP 7600 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7 CPC: Level-12; 78800-209200)||Essential Qualifications: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MBA (Finance)/ SAS/ JAO (Examination conducted by C&AG/CGA) Experience: 12years’ experience in respect of CA/ICWA/CS/MBA (Finance) qualified (15years’ experience in respect of SAS/JAO qualified and conversant with Commercial Accounts) related to financial / accounts budgetary control matters in Government, Autonomous bodies or Commercial Organization / Industry of repute out of which 7 years in supervisory responsible position (at least 3 years in immediate lower scale of pay of Rs. 10,000– 15,200 or equivalent).||Ropar (1-UR)||Not exceeding 50 years||Interview which may / may not be preceded by written test, depending upon the number of applications received.|
|02||Administrative cum Finance Officer||Total=02 (UR=02)||PB-3; 15600- 39100; GP 6600 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 11; 67700- 208700)||Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate in any discipline. OR Graduate with PG Diploma in Management. Experience: He / She should have 8 years’ experience in a responsible position in the field of Personnel Management. He / She should be familiar with Govt. functioning, exposure to working of Societies, etc.||Kolkata (1-UR) Aurangabad(1-UR)||Not exceeding 50 years||Interview which may / may not be preceded by written test, depending upon the number of applications received.|
|03||Sr. Finance Officer||Total=01 (UR=01)||PB-3; 15600- 39100; GP 6600 (pre-revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 11; 67700- 208700)||Essential Qualifications: a) Chartered Accountant /ICWA/ MBA (Finance) / CS /SAS OR Graduate in commerce with 6 years’ experience in a responsibile position in the area of Finance.||Headquarter (1-UR)||Not exceeding 50 years||Interview which may / may not be preceded by written test, depending upon the number of applications received.|
|04||Assistant Director (Finance)||Total=01 (UR=01)||PB-3;15600- 39100; GP 5400 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 10; 56100- 177500)||Essential Qualification: Degree from a recognized University / Institution with CA/ICWA with minimum 60% marks in both Degree as well as CA/ICWA OR Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or MBA (Finance) from recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks. Experience: Post qualification experience in responsible / supervisory position in the area of Commercial Finance and Accounts preferable in Govt/ Organisation/ Autonomous Body/PSU/ Industrial Establish of repute and working knowledge of computer. Experience: 2 years for (a), 5 years for (b)||Chennai (1-UR)||Upto 40 Years|
|05||Assistant Director (Admn.)||Total=03 (UR=02) (EWS=01)||PB-3;15600- 39100; GP 5400 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 10; 56100- 177500)||Essential Qualifications: Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks and PG Diploma (Personnel /HR Management / Industrial Relation /Labour Law) OR Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks and PG Diploma (Personnel / HR Management / Industrial Relation / Labour Law) OR MBA (Personnel/HR Management) from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks. Experience: Post qualification experience in responsible position in the area of Personnel / Establishment /Administration out of which a minimum of two years’ should be in a supervisory position equivalent to Section Officer/ Admin. Officer. Should possess working knowledge of computers. Experience: 7 years for (a), 5 years for (b), 2 years for (c)||Kolkata (1-UR) Headquarter (1-UR) Ropar (1-EWS)||Upto 40 Years|
|06||Senior Assistant (Accounts)||Total=02 (OBC=01) (UR=01)||PB-2: 9300- 34800; GP 4200; (pre- revised)||Essential Qualifications: Graduate in Commerce from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks with Diploma in Finance OR Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a||Imphal (1-OBC) J&K (1-UR)||Upto 30 Years||Written test (Objective type) only.|
|(Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 06; 35400- 112400)||recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks; OR c) MBA (Finance) with 60% marks. Experience Post qualification experience in the area of Commercial Finance and Accounts preferable in Govt/ Organisation/ Autonomous Body /PSU/ Industrial Establish of repute and should also have working knowledge of computer preferably NIELIT “CCC” or higher. Experience: 2 years for (a), Nil for (b) and (c)|
|07||Assistant||Total=05 (UR=03) (EWS=02)||PB-1: 5200- 20200; GP 2400 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 04; 25500- 81100)||Essential Qualifications: First Class Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent with working knowledge of computers preferably NIELIT ‘CCC’ or higher certification. Experience : 01 years post qualification experience in the relevant field. Desirable: NIELIT ‘O’ Level Certificate course||Gorakhpur (1-UR) Aurangabad (1- EWS) Headquarter (1- EWS, 1-UR) Ropar-(1-UR)||Upto 27 Years||Written test (Objective type) only.|
|08||Stenographer||Total=07 (UR=07)||PB-1: 5200- 20200; GP 2400 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 04; 25500- 81100)||Essential Qualifications: First Class Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with shorthand speed of 100/80 wpm in English/Hindi and working knowledge of computers preferably NIELIT ‘CCC’ or higher certification. Desirable: Working experience of 02 years in similar S&T organization.NIELIT ‘O’ Level Certificate Course.||Gorakhpur (1-UR) Ajmer (1-UR) Aurangabad(2-UR) Agartala (2-UR) Ropar (1-UR)||Upto 27 Years||Written test (Objective type) to be followed by skill test in shorthand.|
|09||Junior Assistant||Total=05 (UR=02) (OBC=02) (ST=01) Reserved for PWD (Horizontal reservation- LV-01)||PB-1: 5200- 20200; GP 1900 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 02; 19900-63200)||Essential Qualifications: First Class Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi with working knowledge of computers preferably NIELIT ‘CCC’ or higher certification. Desirable: NIELIT ‘O’ Level Certificate Course||Headquarter (1-ST) Kolkata (1-UR) Chennai (1-OBC) Ropar (1-OBC) Shillong (1-UR) *Reserved for PWD (Horizontal reservation- LV-01)||Upto 27 Years||Written test (Objective type) to be followed by skill test in Typing.|
|10||Scientist ‘D’||Total=03 (UR=03)||PB-3: 15600- 39100; GP: 7600 (pre- revised); (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 12; 78800-209200)||Essential Qualifications: Regular BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engg./ Information Technology/ Electrical and Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications, M.Sc (Electronics/ Applied Electronics /Physics) with First Class from a recognized University/ Institution or Equivalent. ORM.Tech /ME in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communications / Electronics or any specialization in CS / IT / EC / Electronics like||Imphal (1-UR) Calicut (1-UR) Chennai (1-UR)||Upto 40 Years|
|VLSI Design, Information Security, Embedded System Design, Software Engineering, AI, Networking etc. or Equivalent* with First Class from a recognized University/Institution. OR c) PhD in Computer Engg. or Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics, EEE, E&I & Communications/ Electronics and its allied fields like Agriculture Electronics, Opto Electronics, Power Electronics, Consumer Electronics etc. or any specialization in CS / IT / EC / Electronics like VLSI Design, Software Engineering, AI, Networking or Equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. Experience: Post qualification experience in relevant field . 8 years for (a), 6 years for (b), 4 years for (c)|
|11||Scientist ‘C’||Total=02 (UR=02)||PB-3:15600- 39100; GP: 6600 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 11; 67700-208700)||Essential Qualifications: Regular BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engg./ Information Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics / Electronics & Communications, M.Sc (Electronics/ Applied Electronics /Physics) with First Class from a recognized University/ Institution or Equivalent. ORM.Tech / ME in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communications / Electronics or any specialization in CS / IT / EC / Electronics like VLSI Design, Information Security, Embedded System Design, Software Engineering, AI, Networking etc. or Equivalent* with First Class from a recognized University / Institution. OR PhD in Computer Engg. or Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics, EEE, E&I & Communications/ Electronics and its allied fields like Agriculture Electronics, Opto Electronics, Power Electronics, Consumer Electronics etc. or any specialization in CS / IT / EC / Electronics like VLSI Design, Software Engineering, AI, Networking or Equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. Experience: Post qualification experience in relevant field 4 years for (a), 2 years for (b), NIL for (c)||Chennai (1-UR) Shillong (1-UR)||Upto 35 Years|
|12||Sr. Technical Assistant||Total=24 (UR=16) (OBC=03) (SC=02) (EWS=03) Reserved for PWD (Horizontal||PB-2:9300- 34800; GP: 4200 (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level-||Essential Qualifications: a) Regular BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engg./Information Technology/ Electrical and Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications or Equivalent with First Class from a recognized University/Institution. OR||Lucknow (1-UR) Imphal(1-UR,1- EWS) Kolkata (1-UR,1- SC) J&K (1-UR,1-EWS) Calicut (1-OBC,1- UR)||Upto 30 years||Written test (Objective type) only.|
|reservation- HH-01)||06, 35400- 112400)||M.Sc. in Computer Science /Information Technology/Electronics with First Class from a recognized University/Institution OR MCA (preceded by B.Sc. with Mathematics as a subject /BCA with Mathematics at 10+2) with 60% marks. OR DOEACC ‘B’ Level with 60% marks and above with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2. OR 1st Class Diploma (3 years full time) in Computer Sc./IT/Electronics/Electronics and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics Experience: Post qualification relevant experience NIL for (a), 01 year for (b) (c) & (d), 05 years for (e)||Gorakhpur (1-UR) (1-EWS),(1-OBC) Aurangabad (3-UR) Agartala (3-UR) Delhi (2-UR ) Ropar (2-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC)|
|13||Library & Information Asstt.||Total=01 (UR=01) Reserved for PWD (Horizontal reservation- HH-01)||PB-2: 9300- 34800; GP 4200/- (pre- revised); (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC: Level-6, (35400- 112400)||Essential Qualifications: Degree in Library Science from a recognized University with 60% marks and with working knowledge of computers preferably NIELIT ‘CCC’ or higher certification.Post Graduate Degree in Library Science from a recognized University with 60% marks. Experience: 2 years in a Library of repute for (a), Nil in case of (b).||J&K(1-UR) *Reserved for PWD (Horizontal reservation- HH-01)||Not exceeding 30 years||Written test (Objective type) only.|
|14||Technical Assistant||Total=07 (UR=05) (EWS=01) (SC=01)||PB-1: 5200- 20200/- GP 2400/- (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7 CPC: Level-04; (25500-81100)||Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Science/BCA from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks in the relevant field. OR 1st Class Diploma (3 years full time) in Computer Sc./IT/Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics Experience: Post qualification relevant experience in Govt./PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies / Industry of repute. 1 year for (a), 2 years for (b)||Imphal(1-UR) J&K (1-UR) Gorakhpur (1-SC) Chennai (2-UR) Aurangabad(1- EWS) (1-UR)||Upto 27 Years||Written test (Objective type) only.|
|15||Junior Technical Assistant||Total=02 (UR=02)||PB-1: 5200- 20200/- GP 1900/- (pre- revised) (Revised Pay Matrix as per 7CPC: Level- 02, 19900-63200)||Essential Qualifications: B.Sc./ BCA from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks OR Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks having successfully completed NIELIT `O’ Level Certificate Course. OR 1st Class Diploma (3 years full time) in Computer Sc./IT/Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics with 60% marks Experience Post qualification relevant experience Nil for (a) 1 year for (b)||Agartala (2-UR)||Upto 27 Years||Written test (Objective type) only.|
Important Instructions: Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement in detail to determine their eligibility as per specified criteria for each post, instructions, selection procedure, mode of examination, etc. before applying. Please note that last date for submission of online application complete in all respect is 19.07.2022 at 5.30 P.M.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the above table are tentative and may increase or decrease, depending upon requirements.
- CITIZENSHIP: A Candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
NOTE: The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be considered and, if recommended for appointment; the candidate may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being issued in his favour by the Government of India.
- To select suitable candidates for all the positions with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Level-10) and above, Interview may / may not be preceded by written test, depending upon the number of applications received), where as only written exam will be conducted for all positions with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- (Level-6) and below.
While the written test for the posts (for which it will be conducted) at the locations listed at Para 10(a) depending upon the number of candidates opting for the particular examination Centre and administrative convenience, the admit card for the Written test will be communicated to the applicants through email/sms. The schedule for Interview shall also be communicated through email/sms. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the Written test or Interview.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/EWS candidates shall be as per the Govt. guidelines. The advertisement contains the vacancies in different Centres of NIELIT and the reservations being maintained Centre-wise till date. The candidates must upload a copy of Caste / Category certificate valid as on last date of receipt of application in the formats prescribed by Government of India. The Certificate for PWD must indicate the percentage of disability while the Certificate for Backward Caste must clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of Schedule to the Government of India DoPT O.M. No.36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 8/9/93 as amended from time to time.
- The Benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate valid as on last date of receipt of application issued by a Competent Authority as per DoPT OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31st January 2019. The income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and /or his/her family normally resides.
- The candidates should upload only relevant documents. It should be kept in view that uploading of irrelevant documents may lead to disqualification of the candidature/rejection of the application Form. Non-submission of the documents in the specified format may also lead to cancellation / rejection of the Application Form. No communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- The cutoff date for calculating the age as well as completion of eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for receipt of online application i.e. 19.07.2022. which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of online applications.
- The Age-Relaxation for reserved category applicants shall be admissible only in case of vacancies reserved for such categories. The reserved category applicants, who apply against the post meant for UR category, are not entitled to get age relaxation. However, the applicants belonging to Persons with Disability(PWD) category shall be entitled to get age relaxation as admissible to them irrespective of the fact whether the post(s) is/are reserved for PWD or otherwise, if such posts are identified suitable for the PWD category (PWD candidates may visit the website http://www.ccdisabilities.nic.in to ascertain their suitability for the post they are applying for) . Age relaxation to the persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 will be as per Government of India G.S.R. 208(E) dated the 10th April, 1997 as amended from time to time. The age relaxation to departmental candidates (employees of Central / State Govt. Departments, Govt. Autonomous bodies and Statutory bodies, PSU/Nationalized Banks) working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts will be admissible as per Govt. of India Rules. Decision in this regard will rest with NIELIT. Age relaxation shall be granted only upto 55 years for any category/combination of categories and under no circumstances a candidate more than 55 years of age shall be considered. This relaxation will be admissible to Government servants as per GoI Rules/guidelines.
- The candidates will be required to remit the Application Fee at the rates indicated in the Table below through online payment mode via application software only:
|Sl. No.||Grade Pay||Category|
|SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates/Ex-Servicemen||General and all others|
|1||Rs. 5400/- (Level-10) and above||Rs. 400/- per application.||Rs. 800/- per application.|
|2||Rs. 4600/- (Level-6) and below||Rs. 300/- per application||Rs. 600/- per application|
The processing charges towards remittance of Application Fee and service charges, if any, will have to be borne by the candidate. Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan etc. will not be accepted.
- NIELIT will not be responsible in case of incomplete transactions during the online payment process. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct payment of application fee has been made successfully. Application fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest, should check their eligibility for specific post before remitting the application fee.
- The candidates applying for multiple posts should register on the website only ONCE using their email ID and mobile number and login from the same Registration ID for applying multiple posts. In case Registration ID is not same in multiple applications submitted, it may lead to rejection of candidature/Allocation of different Exam venues
/ Clash in exam timings for different posts. Such applicants applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post and remit the application fee for each post separately. Multiple Applications submitted for the same post will be summarily rejected.
10 (a) Choice of Centre for Written Examinations:
Candidates should indicate their choice for Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below in the appropriate column of the online Application Form. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
(1)Agartala (2) Aizawl (3) Auragabad (4) Bengaluru (5) Bhubaneswar (6) Calicut (7) Chandigarh (8) Chennai (9) Delhi (10) Gandhinagar (11) Gangtok (12) Guwahati (13)
Hyderabad (14) Imphal (15) Itanagar (16) Jaipur (17) Jammu (18) Kohima (19) Kolkata (20) Lucknow (21) Patna (22) Ranchi (23) Shillong (24) Shimla (25) Srinagar
- (b) Choice of posting preference: Candidates should give their preference of choice of posting in NIELIT Centres in the online application according to the availability of vacancies category-wise. Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD) can be selected under UR category if they are higher in merit, therefore all SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD candidates may also opt for choice of posting at those NIELIT Centres where UR vacancy exists.
- (a) Final selection of candidates for appointment to the above mentioned positions will be based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria and the performance in the written examination(wherever applicable), skill test (wherever applicable) and in interview (wherever applicable).
- The Written Examination will comprise of objective type questions and shall be OMR based.
- There will be negative marking of @1/4 marks for each wrong answer in the OMR based Written Examination.
- Interview which may / may not be preceded by written test depending upon the number of applications received for the post(s) at level 10 and above.
- The written test, if held, for the post(s) at level 10 and above will be for short listing the candidates for interview. Only Shortlisted candidates based on Scruitiny or performance in written examination, if held, will be called for Interview in the ratio given at Point No.12.
- Separate skill test in Short Hand shall be conducted for the position of Stenographers and in Typing for Junior Assistant. The skill test will be a qualifying Test. For the posts of Junior Assistant minimum typing speed required to qualify skill test is 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi. For the posts of Stenographer, minimum shorthand speed to qualify skill test is 100/80 wpm in English /Hindi.
- The passing percentage for the written exam will be 50% for candidates falling under General Category and 45% for candidates falling under Reserved Category.
- The Syllabi for all the notified posts shall be available at https://register-delhi.nielit.gov.in/
- The self-attested copies of testimonials uploaded by the candidates along with their applications, shall be verified with reference to the eligibility criteria, only if a candidate is found successful (for being invited for Interview, if applicable) after the Written Examination.
- When the candidates come for attending the interviews in response to the ‘Interview Call Letter’ issued by NIELIT, they will have to provide a self attested copy of the testimonials and show the originals of the same. The candidates, who do not show the originals or are not having self attested copies of essential testimonials, will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Such candidates will not have any right for his candidature for interview.
- All correspondences with individual candidate in connection with the recruitment made by NIELIT will be through e-mails/sms only. The candidates must, therefore, regularly check their e-mail id/sms on their registered e-mail ID/Mobile No. Any general information/notification for the candidates will be uploaded on https://register-delhi.nielit.gov.in/
11 (b) The persons selected will be posted in the NIELIT Centre opted by the candidate based on merit, reservation and the choice of posting preference opted in the online application. In case the candidate has not opted for certain NIELIT Centres, he/she will not be considered for selection in the centres he/she has not opted in the choice of posting preference. The persons selected will be posted on the basis of merit and in the order of preference of posting place opted by him / her, initially for atleast five years. In case a reserve category candidate is selected against UR category on merit and is not getting option of his choice of posting under UR category, he/she may be asked to opt his/ her posting either under UR or reserved category and the option selected by the candidate shall be considered final. Accordingly the vacancy will be adjusted against the category finally opted by the candidate.
- Merely meeting the qualifications prescribed for the post and qualifying the written test, if held, will not make a candidate eligible to be called for interview/ selection. Only the shortlisted candidates based on the reservation policy (wherever applicable) will be called for interview preferably in the following ratio :-
Against 01 vacant post -08 candidates will be invited for interview Against 02 vacant posts -10 candidates will be invited for interview Against 03 vacant posts -15 candidates will be invited for interview
Against 04 & above vacant posts -04 times the no. of posts will be invited for interview
For the posts where the skill test is involved, the candidates shall be called for Skill Test preferably in the ratio of 1:5
- Tie-Breaking Rules: Wherever two or more candidates have secured equal marks, these tie(s) shall be resolved as per the Government guidelines
- A Common Merit List will be prepared for each post and the offer of appointment would be issued to the candidates in order of Merit.
- If at any point of time, it is found that the information furnished by the candidate was incorrect in any respect or forged /fabricated documents were presented by any candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled and in case, the candidate has already joined the post, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
- Each candidate shall affix his/her recent colour passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms x 1.5cms below the photograph on the same paper. Scan the above photo and signature in a single file in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB and upload the same at appropriate space provided in the online Application Form. Each candidate has to upload scanned copy of Signature in JPG format separately also at appropriate space (Max. Size 50 KB).
- Candidates should also upload the following self attested documents in PDF format along with the online application:
- Date of Birth Certificate (issued by Municipality, etc. or Matriculation/High School/SSC Certificate): Max. 250 KB
- Matriculation (Class X) Marksheet: Max. Size 250 KB.
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Marksheet: Max. Size 250 KB.
- Scanned copy of Caste Category Certificate, if applicable: Max. Size 250 KB.
- Scanned copy of Degree of Essential Qualification: Max. Size 250 KB
- Scanned copy of Marks sheet of Essential qualification, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post: Max. Size 1MB
- Scanned copy of Certificates of highest educational qualification, if any.: Max. Size 250 KB
- Scanned copy of Person with Disability Certificate, if applicable: Max. Size 250 KB.
- Scanned copy of EWS Certificate, if applicable: Max. Size 250 KB
- Certificate of Experience in relevant field, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post along with NOC, if applicable: Max. Size 500 KB
- Scanned copy of Photo Identity Card of which the details have been provided at the time of Registration: Max. Size: 250 KB
Print out of application form and uploaded documents are required to be sent through Speed Post superscribing in the envelope the post applied for and addressed to the Registrar, National Institute of Electronics and Inforamation Technology (NIELIT), NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No.3, PSP Pocket, Institutional Area, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 077 so as to reach within 30 days from the prescribed last date of receipt of online applications.
- Candidate shall have eligibility qualification complete in all respects by cut-off date. Qualifications obtained through Open Universities/Distance Education mode that are approved by DEC and wherever necessary, by AICTE, are recognized for the purpose of employment under Central Government vide Gazette Notification No. 44 dated 1st March 1995.
- The candidates should upload only relevant documents. It should be kept in view that uploading of irrelevant documents may lead to disqualification of the candidature/rejection of the Application Form.
- Degree/Consolidated mark sheet should clearly indicate the “First Class” / “60%” as required in the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post applied for. In case First Class is not indicated on the Degree/Certificate of eligibility qualification and the same is the requirement as per eligibility criteria, the candidate should produce a Certificate issued by the University/Institution clarifying the position and confirming that the marks obtained by the concerned candidate are considered First Class, as per University/Institution Rules. In case the percentage of marks is not indicated in the Mark Sheet/Certificate/Degree, conversion formula of the grades/score to percentage duly authenticated by the concerned University/Institution for the relevant year, will be provided by the candidate.
- Before finally submitting the online Application Form, the candidates must go through the same carefully. It should be noted that incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
- After submitting the Application Form, the candidate should take the printout of Application Form bearing the Application Number, which should be referred to in all future correspondence with NIELIT in connection with recruitment process.
- Candidates working with Central Govt./ State Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies have to furnish “NOC” at the time of interview. The “NOC” should also confirm that no disciplinary/Vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the person. They would also be required to furnish the copies of their ACRs/APARs for past five years, if they are found to be qualified and / or eligible to be called for interview. A specific demand for ACRs/APARs would be sent by NIELIT.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non furnishing of any information will not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
25. Any request for change of address will not be entertained. Also, no change in particulars shall be permitted and the particulars furnished by the applicant in the online application form will be taken as final.
26. For any technical problems/queries related to online registration/submission of application form/uploading of documents/downloading of admit card etc., please send email to recruit-[email protected] with subject as “Post Applied-Advertisement number-Query” . No other query will be entertained at this email id.
Ans: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous scientific society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
Ans: Certificate Awarding Body : NIELIT (formerly DOEACC Society) Academic Curriculum of DOEACC ‘O’ LEVEL. DOEACC ‘O’ Level Course is a foundation Course of DOEACC Society in the field of Information Technology. The duration of the course is 1 Year (2 semesters of 6 months each).
Ans: Admission Procedure:
1. The candidates will have to submit hard copy of duly filled application form in NIELIT Centre in person along with eligibility documents. 2. The admission is subject to production of certificates/documents and to the correctness of information furnished.
Ans: Free Courses for SC/ST | Government of India : National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology.
Ans: Long Term/Diploma Courses
NIELIT CHM ‘O’ Level Course
1 Year Part Time
NIELIT MAT ‘O’ Level Course
1 Year Part Time
Advanced Diploma in Computer Application Accounting & Publishing
6 months Part time
PG Diploma in Data Science & Analytics
Ans: ‘O’ level course of DOEACC Scheme is equivalent to a Foundation Level Course in Computer Applications. Students can acquire this qualification by undergoing this course and passing the examination conducted by the NIELIT. After completion of ‘O’ Level course, students can further enroll for DOEACC ‘A’ level course.
Ans: Candidates who completed successfully NIELIT ‘O’ Level certification are eligible for the employment opportunities under Central Government as well as State Government Jobs. Candidates can get a NIELIT ‘O’ Level certification by simply undergoing the course, by qualifying exam and passing the practical.
Ans: NIELIT IT ‘A’ Level course is equivalent to an Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications. 3. CHM ‘O’ Level course of NIELIT Scheme is equivalent to Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance.
Ans: The details required for direct payment are as given below :
Account Holder: Director NIELIT Calicut.
Account No: 10401158037.
Bank Name: SBI, NIT Chathamangalam.
Bank Code: 2207.
IFSC No: SBIN0002207.
MICR Code: 673002012.
Ans: For the NIELIT exam 2020 has been conducted every year for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses under the titles as Non-Formal Courses – O Level, A Level, B Level and C Level. NIELIT exam is being held twice a year in January and July.