National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment of 04 Professional Assistant LDD.
Library & Documentation Division
National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Subject: Engagement for the posts of Professional Assistant on Contract basis.
Library & Documentation Division, NCERT requires 04 (four) Professional Assistant on contract basis. The terms and conditions and educational qualification, experience etc. for the post of Professional Assistant is as follows:
|Professional Assistant||Four (04)|
|Educational Qualification||Essential: |
• M. Lib. Sc/MLISc. or equivalent with atleast 50% marks
• 3 year experience in the field of Library & Information Science.
• Knowledge of Library Software.
|Age Limit||Not Exceeding 30 years (relaxation of age as per Govt. rules for SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Serviceman/PH etc.)|
|Remuneration||Rs.39,000/- per month|
|Tenure||One year or till the date of regular incumbent reports to duty. whichever is earlier|
Date of the interview: 20 July 2022.
Reporting Time: 9:30a.m. and after 11:00 am. no candidature will be accepted for registration.
Venue of the interview: Office of the Head, Library and Documentation Division (LDD), G.B.Pant Block, NIP, NCERT
Those candidates, who fulfill the above conditions, should come for the interview on the fixed date and report along with Bio-data with attested passport size photo & testimonials to the Section Officer, LDD,
B. Pant Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
“The mobile number may please be mentioned in the Bio-data.
01. Candidates who have already worked in the NCERT for two and half a year need not apply.
02. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualifications & experience etc.
03. Candidates should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificates, if any, to produce at the time of screening/interview,
04. The candidates already in jobs should bring no objection certificate from their present employer
05. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
06. The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in NCERT
07. On selection, candidates will be required to act as per CCS Conduct Rules,